Found Deceased KS - Ashley Meiss, 30, Ogden, 17 May 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Missing: Kansas soldier suffering from PTSD, family asks for help

A Kansas soldier, a mother of two is missing. Her family is asking for anyone to come forward with information.

Sunday Ashley Miess turns 31 years-old.

But Ashley didn't spend her birthday around her family and loved ones. A little more than two weeks ago was the last time anyone heard from the military police officer living in Ogden, KS.

[....]

Missing: Kansas soldier suffering from PTSD, family asks for help

I was just reading news about a Phoenix woman who went missing when she was to visit someone in California. She ended up in Canada and then finally found in NY. She was definitely having a breakdown and was hospitalized. But, she was able to get around a whole country before finally being noticed and being taken in for help by someone. Hoping Ashley found or finds that someone too if she is in need!

I was just reading news about a Phoenix woman who went missing when she was to visit someone in California. She ended up in Canada and then finally found in NY. She was definitely having a breakdown and was hospitalized. But, she was able to get around a whole country before finally being noticed and being taken in for help by someone. Hoping Ashley found or finds that someone too if she is in need!

I hope and pray Ashley's outcome is similar. I'm very concerned that there is a possibility of foul play.

Based on what is in the NBC story what I would like to know is if Ashley was wearing the same clothes - i.e. running clothes - when see at the post office or at the community center or bar. If she had changed clothes, did the witnesses at the community center or bar describe her wearing something different than what is in the post office surveillance?

The story also mentions that on previous occasions she had stayed with friends. Have those friends who let her stay before been talked to?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allewine
Back