Found Deceased KS - Ashley Meiss, 30, Ogden, 17 May 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, as well as me. The one gentleman gave me a bad feeling. I'm a former Marine that's 6'4" 240 lbs. and put the fear of _____ in him. He better hope that nothing has happened to my daughter. It was a major relieve to here she made the call to a friend Saturday morning. My other son is still in KS and has eyes on him. I'm sorry, but I cant say anymore than that.

Thank you, and I don’t want you to say anything that could jeopardize the investigation.

Personally, I just have a bad feeling about those two guys. I know Ashley talked to her friend the next day, but what if one of those two males apprehended Ashley after that phone conversation.

Thank you, and I don’t want you to say anything that could jeopardize the investigation.

Personally, I just have a bad feeling about those two guys. I know Ashley talked to her friend the next day, but what if one of those two males apprehended Ashley after that phone conversation.

The other gentleman is a good person and I have no concerns about him. My intuition is shared by many and we will see what happens. The most important thing now is to find Ashley.

Something that struck me is...what if she returns to her apartment (not telling anyone) and finding she can't get in because the locks were changed.

Who would she contact about that?
A locksmith?!

When you went into her apartment the 1st time, was it obvious her dog had been without her for several days?
IE: no food, water and messes on the floor?

That's what strikes me as very odd. Why leave your faithful companion behind with no one to care for him? If she went to the bar that was 4 blks from her place a few days later, why not stop in to check on him?

Something that struck me is...what if she returns to her apartment (not telling anyone) and finding she can't get in because the locks were changed.

Who would she contact about that?
A locksmith?!

When you went into her apartment the 1st time, was it obvious her dog had been without her for several days?
IE: no food, water and messes on the floor?

That's what strikes me as very odd. Why leave your faithful companion behind with no one to care for him? If she went to the bar that was 4 blks from her place a few days later, why not stop in to check on him?

She would contact the maintenance man who lives a few doors down. He knows to call me if she shows up. Ashley had a temporary female roommate at her apartment when she left who was taking care of the dog. The roommate was a lady who broke-up with her boyfriend and Ashley let her move in for a couple of weeks to help her out. I had the roommate move out while I was there and had the locks changed. We couldn't allow anyone to stay in her apartment with it possibly being part of a criminal investigation. Nothing appeared to be missing from the apartment.

The other gentleman is a good person and I have no concerns about him. My intuition is shared by many and we will see what happens. The most important thing now is to find Ashley.
Praying that you will find Ashley safe and sound. Really hoping that she went somewhere to clear her head and get healthy. Prayers you’ll find positive answers soon.

Yes, as well as me. The one gentleman gave me a bad feeling. I'm a former Marine that's 6'4" 240 lbs. and put the fear of _____ in him. He better hope that nothing has happened to my daughter. It was a major relieve to here she made the call to a friend Saturday morning. My other son is still in KS and has eyes on him. I'm sorry, but I cant say anymore than that.

Ogden definitely has some shady characters. I'm holding out hope though that she is just hiding out somewhere and needed a break from her life

Last edited:
Okay. Up to now I thought she was living alone. This roommate she had that went through a break-up, is there anything known as to what that break-up was like? In other words, is that roommate's ex someone that LE should talk to?

Ogden definitely has some shady characters. I'm holding out hope though that she is just hiding out somewhere and needed a break from her life
That is what I am hoping as well. In the New York Post article that is linked and quoted in this post on the thread it was mentioned that there was some activity on Facebook that they thought could be her.

Today is Ashley's birthday.
DOB: June 3rd 1987

http://www.texasequusearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Ashley-Meiss-Flyer.pdf
Missing Person
Ashley Meiss
Ogden, Kansas

Name: Ashley Meiss
Date Missing: May 18th 2018
Missing From: Ogden, Kansas
DOB: June 3rd 1987
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5’ 4”
Weight: 135 – 150 lbs.
Eye Color: Brown
Sex: Female
Race: White
Complexion: Medium
Police/Sheriff: Riley County Police Depart.
Officer/Deputy Name: Det. Tucker
Officer’s Phone #: (785) 537-2112
Officer’s Case #: # 18-003250
TES Case #: # 18-1894

Happy Birthday Ashley. I hope today brings the miracle of your location and safe return to your family. Thank you for your service and I'm so sorry for your struggles your service has caused you.

I would also be curious if the ex of the roommate has been vetted. If the split was acrimonious, he could possibly blame Ashley for helping his ex get away from him. Things like this have happened before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nitehntr
Back