GUILTY KS - Iviona Lewis, 23 mos, Hoisington, 18 March 2018 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can see a parental mixup over say, a couple of hours but 2 days? She's only 2 years old ffs!!

I can see a parental mixup over say, a couple of hours but 2 days? She's only 2 years old ffs!!

She's 23 mos. old -- not even 2 years yet! Last seen in a diaper on the floor of her home. Which home? The father's? The mother's? Do they live together? They need to get their ***** before the camera and start talking. (IMO) And the authorities need to release the 911 call. And don't try sending the father's uncle's brother's mother's sister's cousin to speak for you either!

I don't get that either. Whoever had her in their care at 11 pm---how would they mistakenly think the other parent suddenly had her the next day?

When the other parent picks her up, don't they knock on the door and then say 'hey, I got Ivi, see you Sunday night' ?

She's 23 mos. old -- not even 2 years yet! Last seen in a diaper on the floor of her home. Which home? The father's? The mother's? Do they live together? They need to get their ***** before the camera and start talking. (IMO) And the authorities need to release the 911 call. And don't try sending the father's uncle's brother's mother's sister's cousin to speak for you either!

Reporter on this video says according to the grandmother she turns 3 on April 3. And yeah, I want to hear the 911 call.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Po...-missing-toddler-in-Hoisington-477448273.html

Nope. Not buying it. This stinks. Not another one [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a cute little punkin'. I already feel really negative about how this is going to go. :gaah:

I do too and not sure my heart can handle another one. These sweet babies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O/T I've been on Lucas' thread but now I'm reading this one also.
Heartbroken:anguish:

After watching the news link posted above, is the grandmother trying to say that there was confusion in who had actual custody (at the moment) of Iviona? Like possibly it was common while w/ either the mom or dad that she was commonly around aunts, uncles, friends etc who might take her other places with them?
Lots of things missing in this time sequence.
:moo:

After watching the news link posted above, is the grandmother trying to say that there was confusion in who had actual custody (at the moment) of Iviona? Like possibly it was common while w/ either the mom or dad that she was commonly around aunts, uncles, friends etc who might take her other places with them?

You mean for instance one of the parents is in the house with the baby, plus there are other people, and maybe one of those people says they're taking the baby to the other parent, and two days later the parents call each other and realize neither has the baby?

While that could happen, I wouldn't expect it at 11pm?

Oh this is BS! For an hour or two, ok, it can happen where one parent might take the child to the store with them and didn't think to tell the other parent. For two days? No can do!

Ah grandmother seems sweet yet cheery :thinking:. Everyone handles things differently...

Grandmother didn't really say much that would clear things up. I think the big stumbling block in any alternative explanation is the time. Extended relatives might take a baby out without telling the parents during the day but it's highly unlikely to happen close to midnight.

If grandmother is trying to spin something like that (and IMO I'm not seeing it) then there's some sort of coverup happening.

I think the most logical answer is that Iviona disappeared in the middle of the night and there was no confusion about who had her. MOO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13
Back