GUILTY KS - Iviona Lewis, 23 mos, Hoisington, 18 March 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm struggling a bit to get pages to load on the computer, but I'm looking for a link to back this up...

LE said they wanted to hear from anyone with information, but also anyone who'd seen the family in the days up to Sunday.

I'll try to find the link for the actual wording but I think that says what LE is thinking :-(

It's not quite what you were asking but I did see this:

Hoisington police ask that anyone who has seen or come in contact with Lewis, including in the past, call 911 or the KBI at 1-800-KS CRIME.

http://www.salina.com/news/20180320/police-ask-for-help-locating-missing-hoisington-girl

Let's just say in the unlikely event that little girl walked away, somehow, how far would she - could she - go? The entire town is surrounded by farmland for miles and miles and miles, and RR tracks and creeks and/or irrigation canals at the end of their street. And it's super cold! Not looking good for this darling little baby girl. Someone needs to start talking.

I don't like the sound of this one bit esp considering the time discrepancy between last seen/police notified. What good things could possibly happen to a two year old in 48 whole hours of unaccounted time. Let's find this one soon.

Oh Sweet Jesus, not another pull up story and not being reported for two days.

Sweet girl, praying you are safe and sound. Beautiful little darling.
I thought the same thing...and a blue Pull Up, to boot. I have never once seen a Pull Up I'd be able to describe with just a single color.

Just thinking out loud...

In the town of Hoisington, many of the roads going west/east are paved with brick. It's kind of cool.

Oh that is rich. I take it they don't live in the same house together? I mean, I could see if it was a matter of minutes or hours even, thinking this, but almost two days? Do they really expect us to buy this story?
How does a 2 year old leave your custody, and you don't physically see them go with the other person? This isn't a kid who can call up the other parent and say, "Hey come pick me up."

How does a 2 year old leave your custody, and you don't physically see them go with the other person? This isn't a kid who can call up the other parent and say, "Hey come pick me up."

Not to mention, once you realized they were missing, wouldn't you be making phone calls to try and find who she went with?

Do they have tornado cellars there?

Ok lets say baby was with mom at 11pm at night someone takes baby to go to dads, wouldn't mom know who took baby out of that house and be able to tell police that, and vice versa if dad had baby. Are they use to people just coming in and taking baby to the other parent, not seeing anything, and no one telling them anything? Makes no sense at all.
That's my confusion too... I am authorized to sign some nieces and nephews out of school, but you can bet your behind Mom and Dad know I'm getting them, and where I'm going with them. The only time that wouldn't be the case would be an emergency where God forbid their parents are incapacitated.

Most houses have basements but there are cellars also here and there.

This also happened with one of my Girl Scouts and we had the girl for three hours afterwards. The father picked up her sister at daycare and they both took a nap (our meetings ended at 6 pm) and the mother assumed he was picking her up, too and went grocery shopping and got a haircut. I called and called, he finally answered. That was three hours. We're talking two days here with this little girl, that hardly is the same thing in my book. The person who had her last should have been frantic that she was gone, without knowing which adult took her, and just what was that adult doing when this little girl went missing? Clearly, they weren't keeping an eye on her, if this truly happened!
It's much harder to forget your own child somewhere when the child was last at home though. This is probably going to end sadly...and she's so stinkin' cute!

Phone calls, smoke signals, the National Guard....

Exactly. I would be freaking out until I found my child. If I didn't find them, 911 would be called along with close family and friends to help search.

How do you lose a child and not know you lost the child????

This world is upside down!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee