GUILTY KS - Iviona Lewis, 23 mos, Hoisington, 18 March 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's much harder to forget your own child somewhere when the child was last at home though. This is probably going to end sadly...and she's so stinkin' cute!

Just thinking out loud...
We have a rule in my house that if you leave the house with a child you tell a adult . Never leave till all kids are counted and adults know what kids you have with you and what ones are staying. This way we know where kids are all times.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Weird I wanted to see grandmas news clip and saw a portion but only has her talking about the neighbourhood being safe.

The reporter mentioned the door locks. I thought they had grams talking on film about it?
Why have the taken it down? Or edited it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird I wanted to see grandmas news clip and saw a portion but only has her talking about the neighbourhood being safe.

The reporter mentioned the door locks. I thought they had grams talking on film about it?

I have no idea. I'm just aware like everyone else that the clock is ticking right now. Please let Iviona be found:tantrum:.
Going to search for any and all info out there. Let's not let this one grow cold either..these kids need every ounce of our love and prayers.:moo:

The only one I've seen with the grandmother, she doesn't seem odd sounding at all. The only thing she said was it's a small community where pretty much everyone knows everyone, and there aren't any terrible neighborhoods.

Paraphrasing the info from the video:

The grandmother says Iviona fell asleep at her son's house (Iviona's father)...
while he was taking care of Iviona.
There was some confusion as to who was supposed to be taking care of Iviona after Sunday night and when they realized no one had her Tuesday afternoon, they searched the house and then the grandmother's husband called 911.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Po...-missing-toddler-in-Hoisington-477448273.html

That is what I heard too Ontario Mom. I wanted as well to see the demeanour of grandma but I didn’t see anything hinky about her in that short clip. [emoji848] maybe they snipped for time. Idk just found strange. I believe our WS who saw it - how odd!

That is what I heard too Ontario Mom. I wanted as well to see the demeanour of grandma but I didn’t see anything hinky about her in that short clip. [emoji848] maybe they snipped for time. Idk just found strange. I believe our WS who saw it - how odd!

I saw it and GM was laughing. She seemed unconcerned. Which was very odd. This may have been a nervous affect on her part, but to be honest I'd be much more hysterical if one of my dogs was missing.
:moo:

I saw the grandmother laughing. She was very casual and not alarmed at all. Her eyes were smiling too, she was not upset.

She was seen sleeping on the floor. At 11 at night. Why wouldn't you pick your child up and place in her bed?

I don't believe it.

Your baby falls asleep on the living room floor wearing only a diaper. It's winter and floors are drafty. You don't put her to bed in a comfy, warm, safe place or cover her with a blanket, or dress her, but you certainly go to your nice, warm, comfy bed? The next day you wake up and assume the mom came in the night and took her? And you don't follow up or check?

No. That's not gonna fly. jmo

Just got a breaking news alert stand by for link

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

http://www.kake.com/story/37770624/missing-2-year-old-kansas-girl-found-dead-man-arrested

From link:

(KAKE) -Kansas authorities say a missing 2-year-old girl has been found dead and a man has been arrested for her alleged murder.
The Kansas Bureau of Investigation said in a news release that Iviona Lewis, of Hoisington, was found dead in rural Barton County. Officer arrested 25-year-old Chaz Stephens for second-degree murder. The KBI said he is from Hoisington and was an acquaintance of Lewis.
The KBI said once an autopsy is complete, charged will be filed by the Barton County attorney's office.

Stomach just turned to lose another one, so young, so innocent. Ashamed to say this but first thought after the sucker punch to my gut was at least her family has her body to properly bury.

Man I was so hoping she would be found alive. Makes me so sick to my stomach. Rip baby girl. May you no longer suffer.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back