GUILTY KS - Iviona Lewis, 23 mos, Hoisington, 18 March 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This really angers me! So far since January, we have had the following children's deaths/disappearances/kidnappings:

Raul Johnson- drowned in a pond at a neighbor's residence.
Nain Dominguez- drowned in a creek at a park near his home
I forget the name of the poor baby that was just killed recently by his own father- he said the mother would never see her child again, and the baby was found murdered a day later
Aniya Day- her monster Mom and stepmonster father beat and killed this precious child, while her bio father tried numerous times to get custody of her and out of that abusive environment. Monster Mom showed no remorse during court while poor bio Dad went off the deep end- so heartbreaking to watch him sob and cry out- you expect most parents would react that way.

Ariel Jeffrey Kouakou- still missing, disappeared by a park in Montreal
and of course, Lucas Hernandez, still missing, not sure where he disappeared from at this time

Tonya Bates
daughters thankfully are safe and sound now, after she was murdered and the suspect kidnapped the girls. That man never should have been around those girls in the first place, let alone living with them! Sadly, the mother paid the price with her life.

What is causing these damn parents to harm and kill all these children or lose sight of them and not check up on them? I understand accidents happen, but in most of the cases listed above, it wasn't the first rodeo for these parents not paying attention to their children's where abouts.

These men and women bringing in sick characters into their children's lives, proving fatal for the child down the road.

What's absolutely pathetic is my six cats and all of my former cats and dogs are/were doted on furbabies- they get/got more love, attention, and spoiling than a lot of these children have! They're also never been abused or tortured!

Of course, my own children received lots of love, spoiling and attention as well. I can't for the life of me imagine being like any of these sick parents/step parents today. It's really down right frightening how many kids go missing or are murdered by this younger generation of parents and the lack of guilt or remorse they have after they've been found dead (NOT all parents are like this- Ariel's father is a mess right now, poor guy).

My stomach is upside down right now. My greatest fears in life unfolding before my eyes. Poor beautiful baby girl. I'm so sorry little one.
:rose: Iviona

Check out the "groups" joined.

On which of his FB accounts is the 'group' in question listed?

I think it's important for us to know the name of the group, but in order for that to be discussed we need the link to the FB where he joined that group.

So if they all lived together was no one else around when this “bf” killed little Iviona? I smell a lot of coverup here. Jmo and all that jazz. No way no one knew anything until Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we get a mod aware of what's going on here? I would like a mod to know about that FB page and the group and maybe get a screenshot of it sent to the mod so they can decide what we can post about it in here. Hopefully that group will be closed by FB asap, but we'll need some kind of evidence to make it something we can discuss in here.

Can we get a mod aware of what's going on here? I would like a mod to know about that FB page and the group and maybe get a screenshot of it sent to the mod so they can decide what we can post about it in here. Hopefully that group will be closed by FB asap, but we'll need some kind of evidence to make it something we can discuss in here.
Look at comments in this post: https://www.facebook.com/chaz.stephens.92/posts/1924169374566567
Edit: Group is not closed. His other profile: https://www.facebook.com/1033320768

I mean look at his photo! He looks off! But, sure...let me leave my little girl half naked on the floor with this nut running loose. C'mon ppl use your damn head on who you choose to be around your kids.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
:goodpost::pullhair::candle:

I have found her real father on Facebook (he uses an alias). Are we allowed to go there yet?

My stomach is upside down right now. My greatest fears in life unfolding before my eyes. Poor beautiful baby girl. I'm so sorry little one.
:rose: Iviona
I know. Where is all this evil coming from? It's always been amongst us...but it's hard to take much more of this and most of us have been around these cases for many years.
I don't want to have to have any more tabs open on my computer...
It Has To Stop :tantrum::gaah:

i thought we were allowed to post Fb links and sleuth suspects?

This poor baby girl. I’m heartbroken. At least she was found. [emoji17][emoji174]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have found her real father on Facebook (he uses an alias). Are we allowed to go there yet?

I could be wrong but I think you have to wait until MSM gives out their real names first. So far they've only released the name of the boyfriend of Iviona's mom (Chaz) . I don't think they've even released the name of Chaz's mother who claims to be her grandmother but isn't at least legally.

i thought we were allowed to post Fb links and sleuth suspects?

Yes, we are, but we also need links to back up what we're discussing. The group was alluded to before the link to the FB where he joined that group was put on here, so we needed the link in order to show evidence he did join that group and to discuss the nature of that particular group.

I also thought it might be useful to have screenshot evidence, because even though screenshots are not supposed to be posted I think there's a chance the group will be closed down, and I am not sure if even the name of it should be posted on here due the nature of the group. So I just wanted all the links in place, a screenshot put aside to be sent to a mod if they request it, and get all our ducks in order in case this *is* relevant to what happened to Iviona.

At this time the parents and other relatives are considered victims, only Chaz Stephens has been arrested in connection with Iviona's death, so he's the only one who's sleuthable.

For other persons/relatives we can only post and discuss what is said in msm, but keeping in mind that they are victims and not named POIs.

I'm not a mod, I'm just saying what my understanding of the rules is so that we're all aware and careful to stick within the rules, otherwise we risk the thread being locked down for cleanup.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back