GUILTY KS - Iviona Lewis, 23 mos, Hoisington, 18 March 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now we have the link (and hopefully someone has a screenshot saved, but I don't think we should post it, just keep it safe).

Warning:

This case *may* have pedophilia aspects...that is what the group CS joined appears to be about.

Now we have the link (and hopefully someone has a screenshot saved, but I don't think we should post it, just keep it safe).

Warning:

This case *may* have pedophilia aspects...that is what the group CS joined appears to be about.

Of course it does. It's rare that a child being murdered by the step-parent/mom's boyfriend doesn't involve sexual abuse.

Can someone clarify for me... the lady in the early videos that identified herself as the grandmother was really the boyfriends mom?

A terrible outcome. RIP beautiful baby.

I think we’ll see more arrests. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys, some creeper just killed an innocent, perfect baby girl and I have no doubt that her parents are devastated and broken. Their names don't matter here.

This Chaz guy just shattered the lives of everyone who loved that little girl. Please leave them alone now.

You guys, some creeper just killed an innocent, perfect baby girl and I have no doubt that her parents are devastated and broken. Their names don't matter here.

This Chaz guy just shattered the lives of everyone who loved that little girl. Please leave them alone now.

^^^^This!! Also the post on Chaz’s moms page are horrendous. They are mobing her. Poor woman.

Warning:

I refuse to even go on that page. Disgusting, and you can bet now that LE and the FBI will be checking people out on that page for sure.

Yes, at least legally she isn't the grandmother.

Maybe she considers herself a grandmother to Ivy, as she calls her, because CS and Ivy's Mom just had a baby back in January together. I do think the grandmother cares for her- isn't she the one that filed the missing report? I can't imagine how awful she must be feeling right now, filing that report, only to find out hours later her son was responsible for Ivy's death. Talk about a punch to the stomach leaving you with no air to breathe.

I also would like to know the back story of "the mother thought the father had her, and he thought the mother had her".

As of now, yes, they are considered victims here on this forum. But if they covered anything up....I'm sure LE will let us know. At least, I hope they keep the public informed. Because cases like this make me so angry.

I could be wrong but I think you have to wait until MSM gives out their real names first. So far they've only released the name of the boyfriend of Iviona's mom (Chaz) . I don't think they've even released the name of Chaz's mother who claims to be her grandmother but isn't at least legally.
RBBM

Re: my bolding - that probably explains why she had Iviona's age wrong by a year. I'm really sorry the news removed that interview from last night; something was really off and now IMO it could have been because she did know more than she was telling. And as I said earlier hopefully she shared that knowledge with LE. I feel for her since it turned out that she's the suspect's/perp's mother.

I refuse to even go on that page. Disgusting, and you can bet now that LE and the FBI will be checking people out on that page for sure.
From the view of a person not in the group, there's nothing in that group except some yard sale stuff like purses and sunglasses, and some stupid comments. There is only one questionable comment from someone else, from a few years ago. However, being part of a group with that title begs one to wonder why.

RBBM

Re: my bolding - that probably explains why she had Iviona's age wrong by a year. I'm really sorry the news removed that interview from last night; something was really off and now IMO it could have been because she did know more than she was telling. And as I said earlier hopefully she shared that knowledge with LE. I feel for her since it turned out that she's the suspect's/perp's mother.
Iviona is 2 until she turns 3. She's 35 months old. Her birthday is in April. :( I'm not sure if I'd say she was 2 or almost 3, but both are correct.

Sorry but all we had to do was look at this perv's facebook to find out about the nasty group but the child's mom never noticed but let him around the child?I don't feel sorry for her at all.This beautiful child deserved better.

Iviona is 2 until she turns 3. She's 23 months old. Her birthday is in April. :( I'm not sure if I'd say she was 2 or almost 3, but both are correct.

In the interview the grandmother said that Iviona would turn 3 on April 3. 23 months is one month shy of 2.

Iviona is 2 until she turns 3. She's 23 months old. Her birthday is in April. :( I'm not sure if I'd say she was 2 or almost 3, but both are correct.

23 months is definitely not almost 3.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back