GUILTY KS - Iviona Lewis, 23 mos, Hoisington, 18 March 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm so confused on the relationship of all of the players involved in this little girl's life. Can someone do a mini flowchart or something? Why was she with this man? Where was the mother? Where is Iviona's father? Is the grandmother who gave the interview really her grandmother?
I am so tired of low-lifes being allowed to procreate!
:banghead:
I'll try to give some clarity but can't name names so I'll do my best from what has been reported.
Iviona's mom had a relationship with arrested Chaz Stephens.
Chaz Stephens was supposed to be taking care of Iviona while I'm assuming her mother was out of town visiting her brother. (She was in North Bend,KS when this happened)
Chaz Stephen's mother is the "grandmother not legally" mentioned in the videos.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I'll try to give some clarity but can't name names so I'll do my best from what has been reported.
Chaz Stephens was supposed to be taking care of Iviona while I'm assuming her mother was out of town visiting her brother. (She was in North Bend,KS when this happened)

Yes, and Ivionia, her mother, Chaz, and their new baby all live with Chaz's mother aka the grandmother.

The mom might have had reasonable expectation that Iviona was in a safe place with safe people.

A lot of mothers have been caught out by looking for a man who's good with kids. If a man hasn't given out signs that other people have seen, then all the woman can go by is the recommendation from friends that he's a great guy, he is great with little ones, always happy to get down on the floor and play with them and babysit, he's not a wild dude getting drunk and drugged up, he's got a lovely family, etc. Maybe something like that has happened here?

If the mom thought her baby was in a safe place, imagine her emotions over the last 24 hours finding out her child's missing and then finding out baby's been found dead and having someone she trusted arrested for murdering her child.

I don't know you can't judge people by their looks....but....this guy doesn't look like a good one to me.

There isn't a North Bend KS.

There's a Great Bend, but that seems unlikely. Her family seems to be in the KC area.

I wish moms with youngins realize how quickly it goes. I blinked and my baby is almost 23.
You don’t need a man always. You can do it on your own. Slow down. Men come and go babies don’t. I’m so sad.
I hope mom is ok. I’m not blaming her. I don’t know her situation but it’s just so sad that young woman always have to have a man jump in. I did it on my own for 10 years. Sucked sometimes but we made it. And now I’m in love again too. Fly free baby girl. Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There isn't a North Bend KS.

There's a Great Bend, but that seems unlikely. Her family seems to be in the KC area.
You are absolutely right, I'm so sorry. It is Great Bend in the report.

Great Bend, Ks and Hoisington, Ks are both in Barton county and not far apart.

http://www.kake.com/story/37770624/...utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_KAKEnews

New updates. Of note:
She was found at 5:36 am at a location NW of Hoisington.
Stephens lived in the same house as she did.
Call came in to report her missing at 4 pm Tuesday.
Mother was visiting her brother in North Bend.
Since I couldn't edit this I want to clarify she was visiting her brother in Great Bend.

How far is Ivionia's residence from Kansas City? I am in Kansas City but I've never heard of the small town they live in.

If Mom wasn't in town, then Iviona wasn't in her care. So who saw her last with only the diaper on while laying in the floor?

Hmmm.....I'm curious how involved bio dad was in Iviona's life and if maybe Chaz said that bio dad had picked her up to buy himself some time? Or maybe even someone else in biodad's family who wouldn't be in frequent contact with Chaz and his mother, but who Iviona went with at times.

For example, my kids' father isn't very involved in their lives but his mother does pick them up and take them sometimes for overnights or just out to lunch and to the park, maybe Ivionia had family of her biodad's that did this with her frequently or even on occaision so Chaz could have used that as a cover to buy time to clean up after what he did.

Hmmm.....I'm curious how involved bio dad was in Iviona's life and if maybe Chaz said that bio dad had picked her up to buy himself some time? Or maybe even someone else in biodad's family who wouldn't be in frequent contact with Chaz and his mother, but who Iviona went with at times.
It could certainly be one of the things he told Iviona's mom if she called to check up on her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back