GUILTY KS - Iviona Lewis, 23 mos, Hoisington, 18 March 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The mom has two kids, and Chaz is the dad to the baby. Iviona's mom felt confident in leaving her with the baby and the baby's dad in the home they all share. Plus the baby's grandmother was there. From the surface, it sounds perfectly reasonable.

Why? Just why... and how did this creep think he wouldn't be caught?

Has this been posted yet?
http://www.hutchnews.com/article/20160105/News/301059889
„Chaz Stephens of Hoisington was booked into jail Friday on BTDC charges suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. Bond is set at $2,500.“
You are brilliant! I found his release date for this in August of 2017 but couldn't find out what it was for.
https://www.greatbendpost.com/2017/08/11/barton-county-sheriffs-booking-activity-810-3/
Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Has this been posted yet?
http://www.hutchnews.com/article/20160105/News/301059889
„Chaz Stephens of Hoisington was booked into jail Friday on BTDC charges suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. Bond is set at $2,500.“

thanks for posting this.

Great. another druggie allowed to watch somebody else's child and then kill the poor thing when the parent is away. This sounds familiar.

Did you alert a mod that she was found deceased?

Possibly an arrest. Taken into custody not sure of charges.
bbm

According to the HPD’s Facebook page, Chaz Stephens, 25, has been taken into custody and was booked into the Barton County Jail on second-degree murder. Stephens was an acquaintance of Lewis.

http://www.gbtribune.com/m/section/69/article/112379/
Oh dear I didn't know I needed to do that. Been at work all day & just now got back online. So sorry!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

The mom has two kids, and Chaz is the dad to the baby. Iviona's mom felt confident in leaving her with the baby and the baby's dad in the home they all share. Plus the baby's grandmother was there. From the surface, it sounds perfectly reasonable.

Why? Just why... and how did this creep think he wouldn't be caught?

Ok so here is my question. Same living arrangement's as Lucas case why is he not listed as the step dad? They share a baby together.

Ok so here is my question. Same living arrangement's as Lucas case why is he not listed as the step dad? They share a baby together.

My guess is they didn’t present themselves as married

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding! He's just an acquaintance of the little girl, even though she lived at the same residence as him with her mother and their baby along with a lady who calls Ivy her granddaughter.

How far is Ivionia's residence from Kansas City? I am in Kansas City but I've never heard of the small town they live in.

4 hours away. I ride it every 3 to 4 months as all my doctors are in Kansas City. Doctors in this area know nothing about my orphan illness. . Anyhow the Mom's family also at 1 time lived in Lyons Ks like a very long time ago. As children some of the Lewis lived here.

I do think you have a valid point. It would seem there might some bias there, maybe.

Off the top of my head, though, this relationship doesn't appear to be as long term. The couple was living with one of their parents. Do we know for a fact his new baby is her new baby too? Finally, we don't know how Emily might've identified or presented herself to LE. If she had said my boyfriend's child is missing, maybe she would've been identified as an aquaintance, too. Moo.

if chaz's Mom is grandma then Chaz is the Step Dad correct? YES So why they hiding this ? is it to keep public up roar down?

if chaz's Mom is grandma then Chaz is the Step Dad correct? YES So why they hiding this ? is it to keep public up roar down?

Chaz is the boyfriend to Iviona’s mom, they are not married. So he is not a step dad, nor is his mom the grandma or step grandma. Not sure why his mom ran around calling herself the childs grandma as she is not.

From the view of a person not in the group, there's nothing in that group except some yard sale stuff like purses and sunglasses, and some stupid comments. There is only one questionable comment from someone else, from a few years ago. However, being part of a group with that title begs one to wonder why.

The probably wouldn't post directly to the page. They would use that account to private message each other.

Chaz is the boyfriend to Iviona’s mom, they are not married. So he is not a step dad, nor is his mom the grandma or step grandma. Not sure why his mom ran around calling herself the childs grandma as she is not.

Probably easier than saying "the mother's boyfriend's mother" - and since it appears the mother and the boyfriend have a child together, she probably does consider herself a grandma to both.

Yes we know this- but we're questioning why the same exact situation, only it's a man that caused Ivy to go missing, is not treated the same and why he isn't considered a step father- especially since his own mother considers herself to be her grandmother. We know she's not a blood grandmother, but in order to feel this way towards the little girl, means a certain attachment has occurred between Ivy and this woman, so why call say that he was acquainted with Ivy instead of calling him a step father, like they did in Lucas' case?

I just found the interview with the woman claiming to be her grandma strange.Something seemed to be off about the whole thing.

If Iviona went missing under Chaz Stephens' watch and the mother was out of town and Iviona was found dead and Stephens has been arrested then IMO there was never any "confusion" about who had her. IMO it was a bowl of lies and I'm sorry his mother thinks it was just some sort of confusion (I suspect she knows differently now) but it's all pointing to Stephens doing something awful to Iviona that resulted in her death.

No one knew where Iviona was for two days? Nope, that's not possible. Now what I'd like to know is who saw her last. It seems logical that the "one adult" who was home when Iviona disappeared was Chaz Stephens. So when did anyone else last see her?

All MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back