GUILTY KS - Iviona Lewis, 23 mos, Hoisington, 18 March 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I refuse to even go on that page. Disgusting, and you can bet now that LE and the FBI will be checking people out on that page for sure.
I may have missed it. When I went to that open group page, which was started 6 years ago with few posts pointing to shopping -- there was just one guy (teen?) who posted something even remotely prurient. The girls seemed to be all "WTH?" with the group. Thinking this is from a time when teens were horsing around? Unless everyone on the page deleted things super pronto...

ETA I see someone else also saw this.

I know. Where is all this evil coming from? It's always been amongst us...but it's hard to take much more of this and most of us have been around these cases for many years.
I don't want to have to have any more tabs open on my computer...
It Has To Stop
tantrum.gif
gaah.gif
unfamiliar

These abusive humans avoid/lack self control, and they crave control (over others who cannot control their circumstances).

The entire pattern is replicated endlessly in modern society. As long as 'control' and 'power' are construed as money/object based this will continue to get worse.

Just some observations on my way out of Hell.

Dad's facebook shows a picture of her just walking and he says she turned 1. The date on the post is April 3, 2016. That means she would be turning 3 in a couple weeks.

Dad's facebook shows a picture of her just walking and he says she turned 1. The date on the post is April 3, 2016. That means she would be turning 3 in a couple weeks.
Wow! So why the heck was msm putting her age out as 23 months? :confused: Do we know for sure who reported her missing? I guess that's who would have told LE 23 months.

This case is beyond kerflooey!

At about 6 a.m. on Wednesday, the 23-month-old was found dead on open ground several miles northwest of Hoisington, Barton County Sheriff Brian Bellendir said.
Iviona was reported missing shortly before 4 p.m. on Tuesday. She was a month short of turning 2 and was last seen at about 11 p.m. Sunday at her house in Hoisington, according to the KBI.

Hoisingon Chief Kenton Doze said Iviona's mother had been visiting her brother in Great Bend, and the delay in reporting Iviona's disappearance stemmed from confusion over who was supposed to be caring for her.

"We are still trying to piece that together as to why that happened that way," he said of the reporting delay.

Doze declined to say how Iviona died because an autopsy is pending.
http://www.kansas.com/news/state/article206165774.html

Sorry but all we had to do was look at this perv's facebook to find out about the nasty group but the child's mom never noticed but let him around the child?I don't feel sorry for her at all.This beautiful child deserved better.
Yes Iviona deserved only the best. Like every other child. But at this moment with the limited facts we have, I can't say I don't feel sorry for the Mom. Is there any reason that I haven't read yet that has a link or some such that I missed? TIA
:moo:

wouldn’t be the first time media got it wrong. Lol

23 months is definitely not almost 3.
Yeah, that's some real bad math there. :shame: Maybe they did the same thing I did and really meant to say 35 months (but who does that, that would be abnormal).

Just stopping by to say I went to edit my comment w/ Iviona's name wrong to fix that and remove reference to possible Mom FB quotation awhile ago.

When I found it was already too late to edit, I alerted on my post to be deleted. Still waiting for that post to disappear.

How can the mom be so confused who was supposed to take care of her daughter while she was out of town?The child was only 2.Didn't she call and check on her for 2 day?

How can the mom be so confused who was supposed to take care of her daughter while she was out of town?The child was only 2.Didn't she call and check on her for 2 day?
For me, a more important question would be why did the boyfriend think the mom would be caring for her if she was out of town?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

For me, a more important question would be why did the boyfriend think the mom would be caring for her if she was out of town?

If CS is the boyfriend, was Iviona in his parents house, and was he present that night?

I can only imagine that when everyone went to bed all was okay, and when they got up in the morning they asked CS where Iviona was and he mumbled something about taking her to her mom or her mom stopping by early to pick her up, and they accepted that until Ivy's mom called and they realized she didn't have the baby with her?

If CS is the boyfriend, was Iviona in his parents house, and was he present that night?

I can only imagine that when everyone went to bed all was okay, and when they got up in the morning they asked CS where Iviona was and he mumbled something about taking her to her mom or her mom stopping by early to pick her up, and they accepted that until Ivy's mom called and they realized she didn't have the baby with her?
I think it was stated from an earlier video that CS lived at his mom's house. I could be wrong but I think that's the case.

I'm so confused on the relationship of all of the players involved in this little girl's life. Can someone do a mini flowchart or something? Why was she with this man? Where was the mother? Where is Iviona's father? Is the grandmother who gave the interview really her grandmother?
I am so tired of low-lifes being allowed to procreate!
:banghead:

The mom might have had reasonable expectation that Iviona was in a safe place with safe people.

A lot of mothers have been caught out by looking for a man who's good with kids. If a man hasn't given out signs that other people have seen, then all the woman can go by is the recommendation from friends that he's a great guy, he is great with little ones, always happy to get down on the floor and play with them and babysit, he's not a wild dude getting drunk and drugged up, he's got a lovely family, etc. Maybe something like that has happened here?

If the mom thought her baby was in a safe place, imagine her emotions over the last 24 hours finding out her child's missing and then finding out baby's been found dead and having someone she trusted arrested for murdering her child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back