GUILTY Ks - Laura Abarca-nogueda, 27, Slain, Newborn Abducted, Wichita, 17 Nov 2016 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you.

There is no sweet a picture as watching the heartless killer shake in their seat in anxious awareness of what ir actually happening to them right then, and for the rest of their miserable days.

Thank you so very much for linking this.
Your welcome, Yes I believe she is scared to death of prison and rightly so. She should have thought of that before she murdered the mother of the precious baby.

Woman sentenced to 55 years for killing Wichita mother, abducting newborn
A Texas woman who faked a pregnancy for several months has been sentenced to 55 years in prison for fatally shooting a former co-worker in Wichita and kidnapping the victim’s newborn baby with the intention of raising the child as her own.

Sesmas is also accused in a separate case from 2016. She is charged with seven counts including robbery, attempted kidnapping and aggravated battery. That trial is scheduled for September 24. If convicted, she could face up to 272 additional months in prison.

Woman who murdered Wichita mother, kidnapped baby to raise as her own sent to prison
“During her six days that she was a mother, she was a great mother,” Abarca’s mother, Guadalupe Nogueda said.

Now, they said, they’re left trying to figure out what to tell Sophia about how and why her mom died when she’s old enough to understand.

Sophia is nearly two years old now. She’s being raised by her father and other relatives.

“When she looks around for her mom and when she calls other women ‘mom,’ that hurts,” Sophia’s father, Manuel Gonzales said.

“I don’t know what I’m going to tell her when she asks about her mother.”

Kansas Supreme Court affirms Wichita murder conviction

Kansas Supreme Court decides guilty conviction of Sesmas stands. She stays in prison. No new trial.

“Sesmas’ argued her confession was involuntary and should not have been admitted, in part because she did not speak English. The Supreme Court found the confession was voluntary and police provided a certified Spanish translator”.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back