KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Several of you have questioned a line in my story that read - Soldan said Thursday that residents near where the crime occurred have been very cooperative and have even reported some unusual activity in the days and weeks since Heimer's murder. "We've been out that way at least once," he said.

He was referencing calls made by people living in the area that are reporting activity that is out of place or not normal. I don't think anything came out of the one call that they responded to.

Going forward, if anyone has any questions pertaining to any stories on Lori Heimer that are on The Salina Post, please do not hesistate to ask me. To date, I have written every story on her case for The Post and I am happy to answer questions pertaining to any of those stories.

Several of you have questioned a line in my story that read - Soldan said Thursday that residents near where the crime occurred have been very cooperative and have even reported some unusual activity in the days and weeks since Heimer's murder. "We've been out that way at least once," he said.

He was referencing calls made by people living in the area that are reporting activity that is out of place or not normal. I don't think anything came out of the one call that they responded to.

Going forward, if anyone has any questions pertaining to any stories on Lori Heimer that are on The Salina Post, please do not hesistate to ask me. To date, I have written every story on her case for The Post and I am happy to answer questions pertaining to any of those stories.
Thank you. Can you clarify what they mean by suspicious activity? They were very focused on the KC area and the dates from June 20 through June 24. Are they still focused on the KC area?

Also, I am hoping you've read everyone's posts. Some interesting info there.

Thank you again!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Thank you. Can you clarify what they mean by suspicious activity? They were very focused on the KC area and the dates from June 20 through June 24. Are they still focused on the KC area?

Also, I am hoping you've read everyone's posts. Some interesting info there.

Thank you again!

I do know they are still asking for help from anyone in the KC area, so as far as I know they are still looking at that area. As far as the suspicious activity, Soldan did not elaborate, but one can assume that had it led to an arrest, we would have heard something by now.

Finally!! An update on Lori's case!

Please keep in mind that we update on The Salina Post as often as we get information. With these types of cases, we oftentimes do not get information unless it is released and usually that only comes with new developments.

I don't think anyone was questioning your story Terry.. For myself, I was wondering about the suspicious activity - not the fact that you wrote a news article about it. I appreciate your continuing coverage of Lori's case.

Nothin new today. Nice to have you on board with us, Terry.

^^ snip ^^

Terry, It’s good to have you here on WS for Lori’s case.
Do you know who provided the KBI with the very detailed descriptions of the two vehicles of interest and the drivers of those vehicles of interest?
http://salinapost.com/2016/06/30/au...wo-vehicles-in-connection-with-womans-murder/
Authorities Searching for Two Vehicles in Connection With Woman’s Murder
JUNE 30, 2016
[…].In a statement released Wednesday afternoon, the KBI says that during the investigation into the murder of 57-year-old Lori Heimer, information regarding two vehicles of interest have developed. […]

I do know they are still asking for help from anyone in the KC area, so as far as I know they are still looking at that area. As far as the suspicious activity, Soldan did not elaborate, but one can assume that had it led to an arrest, we would have heard something by now.
Did Lori have an appt with somebody in the KC area who had booked and was a no show, or have an appt booked for a few days later from the KC area?

Did Lori have an appt with somebody in the KC area who had booked and was a no show, or have an appt booked for a few days later from the KC area?
Could be a red herring.

It was to my understanding that she was to be attending a BBQ at a friend's home that evening, but had not left home because she had someone coming to look at a dog. I believe there was a Facebook post somewhere that alluded to this. My guess is that this is part of the reason why LE has been wanting to speak with anyone who may have had contact wit her regarding a dog between June 20th and June 25th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ snip ^^

Terry, It’s good to have you here on WS for Lori’s case.
Do you know who provided the KBI with the very detailed descriptions of the two vehicles of interest and the drivers of those vehicles of interest?
http://salinapost.com/2016/06/30/au...wo-vehicles-in-connection-with-womans-murder/
Authorities Searching for Two Vehicles in Connection With Woman’s Murder
JUNE 30, 2016
[…].In a statement released Wednesday afternoon, the KBI says that during the investigation into the murder of 57-year-old Lori Heimer, information regarding two vehicles of interest have developed. […]

I honestly have no idea where that information came from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was so hoping to find there was an arrest. Maybe this week will be the week.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I still haven't figured out why they are looking in KC direction, unless she had an appt from somebody there that was a no show or somebody from there had booked an appt for a few days after she died.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back