KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think somebody got confused about the capital murder thing. Nowhere does it say vehicle accidents have anything to do with capital murder. I tried to provide two links too the capital murder explanation. One works, the other is right there with it. But it talks about capital murder in simple terms, very easy to understand. I hate to try to read some government statements because you have to be an English major just to comprehend them. I haven't seen or read anything pertaining to a car wreck connected to JJB.

BBM - thanks glf, you just made me feel much better. I thought I was the only one who had difficulty deciphering them lol!

Maybe the kidnapping and att capital murder chgs are from an unrelated incident that happened before the stabbings occurred. Or maybe the jail employee got his chgs confused with another person named Brown. Lots of possibilities that we don't have answers to. Looks like the jail could put out a statement explaining all of his chgs! There's no telling what his past record shows. This is certainly not his first rodeo! But hopefully his last. His lifestyle is definitely showing more bold and brazen actions, and it most likely would get worse as times go by if he were not in jail. Although there is that chance he could get in more trouble locked up, too.

Anybody have any updates from the daughters on how the fund raising activities are going?

Anybody have any updates from the daughters on how the fund raising activities are going?
There are updates nearly every day on the FB page Answers, Prayers, and Support for Lori Heimer and Family.
It’s a Public Group. You don’t have to “Log In” to read the posts. There is a September 1 PINNED POST at the top, but underneath that post there are lots of detailed posts about fundraisers.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/304520899893777/

Thanks for the info! I'm not a FB member. Nice to know I can actually read their updates.

Well, JJB's friend DJA is in jail as of Saturday.

Why wouldn't Lori's murder fall under capital murder? Not being snarky, just curious, I'm not familiar with what would fall under the death penalty guidelines in KS since we barely use it.

Why wouldn't Lori's murder not fall under capital murder? Not being snarky, just curious, I'm not familiar with what would fall under the death penalty guidelines in KS since we barely use it.
It would if the murder happened during the commission of a felony...maybe rape, robbery, burglary. ..that kind of thing.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

It would if the murder happened during the commission of a felony...maybe rape, robbery, burglary. ..that kind of thing.

That's what I thought. I was just referring to where Terry said it wouldn't. Nothing has been released on whether or not things were missing from the house, correct? So if they stole money or anything of value, it would be considered to be during the commission of a crime.

Once again, here are the definitions for capital murder in Ks. Go to the boxed section. About 4 paragraphs down it clearly states what constitutes a capital murder. I seem to be wrong about burglary and robbery but rape qualifies. I do not know if she was sexual assaulted.

http://statelaws.findlaw.com/kansas-law/kansas-capital-punishment-laws.html

Once again, here are the definitions for capital murder in Ks. Go to the boxed section. About 4 paragraphs down it clearly states what constitutes a capital murder. I seem to be wrong about burglary and robbery but rape qualifies. I do not know if she was sexual assaulted.

http://statelaws.findlaw.com/kansas...heard that in the chatter around town either.

Ah! Thank you so much. And you're right, it doesn't seem that robbery fits into the capital murder charges. I haven't seen anywhere that stated that she was sexually assaulted. I haven't heard that in the chatter around town either.

Why do you suppose she was found in the bedroom. Especially if the kennels were outside. I'm not suggesting she went there willing but how and why did she end up in her bedroom?

Why do you suppose she was found in the bedroom. Especially if the kennels were outside. I'm not suggesting she went there willing but how and why did she end up in her bedroom?

Maybe she let whoever it was inside, and when all hell broke loose, maybe that was the closest door that locked? Maybe she had a phone in there? Could be lots of reasons. I am friends with a first responder that was there, and he said nothing about her being raped.

Maybe they don't believe a robbery occurred, at this time. It might be quite a while before the family might wonder what happened to Grandma's pearls? Maybe Lori's mom or grandma gave her tbe pearls and she didn't wear them and kept them put up, something somebody in the family hadn't thought about. Or maybe she kept her money in a hidden place and it wasn't found by the killers. Or, nobody may not have known if she had a large sum of money in her purse. We don't know if her husband has taken the time to go through his barn for missing tools. Plenty of reasons, at this time. But, if they do find that some things are missing, the charges could be upgraded.

One of my good friends is very good friends with one of LH's relatives, and as of about two weeks ago, no one had gone back in the house. They were having it professionally cleaned up, and restored. So you're very right, glf, it may take quite some time before they even know if anything is missing. And if it was my husband, he may not ever realize. A lot of men don't necessarily pay attention to those sentimental, and heirloom type articles. Or, if she conducted business with cash, and had made any sales, he may not know how much cash she had in the house as well.

Maybe she let whoever it was inside, and when all hell broke loose, maybe that was the closest door that locked? Maybe she had a phone in there? Could be lots of reasons. I am friends with a first responder that was there, and he said nothing about her being raped.

I just reread what constitutes a capital murder. It includes the attempt to rape as well. So, because none of us are privy to the details on what happened, only that it was murder...we don't know what happened at Lori's home.

But if you look at the charges next to his jail photo, you will see: Capital murder, kidnapping
and other bad things. Murder during the commission of kidnapping qualifies as capital murder.

Where did they come up with these charges? I don't know..maybe they grabbed them out of the air or made them up for fun.

None of those charges fit what happened to the 2 men he stabbed Saturday night except for the charges reported in the paper or the post which was attempted murder and attempted something else.

So...there you have it. I know what I think. You're all free to decide for yourselves.

One of my good friends is very good friends with one of the daughters, and as of about two weeks ago, no one had gone back in the house. They were having it professionally cleaned up, and restored. So you're very right, glf, it may take quite some time before they even know if anything is missing. And if it was my husband, he may not ever realize. A lot of men don't necessarily pay attention to those sentimental, and heirloom type articles. Or, if she conducted business with cash, and had made any sales, he may not know how much cash she had in the house as well.
I agree with both of your thoughts. My husband never noticed anything! He asked me when we were moving in here where I got the new dishes. I bout fell over! I said they're not new. He said yes they are, we had white dishes with big flowers on them. So I said do you remember when you sent me to pick up some parts you ordered from Joplin? He said yes. I told him THAT was the day I bought those dishes. That was in 2012! He just stood there with a dumb look on his face!

I just reread what constitutes a capital murder. It includes the attempt to rape as well. So, because none of us are privy to the details on what happened, only that it was murder...we don't know what happened at Lori's home.

But if you look at the charges next to his jail photo, you will see: Capital murder, kidnapping
and other bad things. Murder during the commission of kidnapping qualifies as capital murder.

Where did they come up with these charges? I don't know..maybe they grabbed them out of the air or made them up for fun.

None of those charges fit what happened to the 2 men he stabbed Saturday night except for the charges reported in the paper or the post which was attempted murder and attempted something else.

So...there you have it. I know what I think. You're all free to decide for yourselves.

I agree. He would have had to have been attempting to kidnap or rape them, according to the Kansas statutes. I have always had a feeling JJB is connected with Lori. We may end up being wrong, but you are talking about an area that has maybe 80,000 people if you are counting the rural surrounding areas. That's a pretty small area to have two people running around chopping people up. I just think it's him. IMOO. I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not, because if it's him, the maniac is locked up.

Bells went off in my head when I read he was arrested for stabbing two people. And everyday when I look in the paper, I look for the other man. So far, plenty of people matching the rough description have shown up, but have chgs alot less serious than accessory to murder. There's way too many men driving pickups with salt and pepper hair! Heck, there's probably five men living in this MH park who fit that description!

I really hope there is only one perp. Gives me chills to think there are two people, close enough in proximity to each other to be able to come together, that are sick enough to carry something this brutal out. Ugh.

A couple of years ago, the Kristin Tyler murder that happened in Salina, involved two people, after they arrested the first guy, it was only a matter of weeks before the 2nd one (who I went to high school with and hung out with on multiple occasions) was arrested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back