KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really hope there is only one perp. Gives me chills to think there are two people, close enough in proximity to each other to be able to come together, that are sick enough to carry something this brutal out. Ugh.

A couple of years ago, the Kristin Tyler murder that happened in Salina, involved two people, after they arrested the first guy, it was only a matter of weeks before the 2nd one (who I went to high school with and hung out with on multiple occasions) was arrested.
I hope police are checking out barns for "old trucks". However, they could be disassembled by now. And IF the perp is already incarcerated, the death penalty can be a fine barginning tool.
Who knows.

Why anyone would want to shelter JJB from arrest is wild. Must be a good reason.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I hope police are checking out barns for "old trucks". However, they could be disassembled by now. And IF the perp is already incarcerated, the death penalty can be a fine barginning tool.
Who knows.

Why anyone would want to shelter JJB from arrest is wild. Must be a good reason.

There were two people murdered a few years back in East Tex area, and a neighbor was able to give a description of the unfamiliar car seen in their driveway the nite before. The police looked for months, suspecting one person, but no real evidence. They finally found the car, tied to the suspect in a neighboring town locked in a rented storage bldg! Same thing could be happening in this case, or, they could have been sold for salvage, or sold in another state, say Virginia for example, where news of the murder and vehicle descriptions had not been published or had not been reported on the local news.

I really hope there is only one perp. Gives me chills to think there are two people, close enough in proximity to each other to be able to come together, that are sick enough to carry something this brutal out. Ugh.

A couple of years ago, the Kristin Tyler murder that happened in Salina, involved two people, after they arrested the first guy, it was only a matter of weeks before the 2nd one (who I went to high school with and hung out with on multiple occasions) was arrested.
Dayum!, as Bill Engvall would say!

No news in Salina Post concerning Lori today.

I am speechless! Figured sure something by now.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I'm just disgusted. And depressed. Who asked Ohio AG Mike to help out so nobody knows squat?!

What?!

Pike County Ohio AG, in chg of the murder investigation of eight family members back in April. Nothing is out about this investigation, just like Lori's case. What we know about the Rhoden murders would fit on the top of a pencil eraser!

Nothing reported in Salina Post about Lori today.

City of Salina / / County of Saline

Not wanting to get too far off track about JJB - - he does seem to have a few teenage crimes of fighting and property damage 2000 and 2001; then no cases for 13 years; fast forward to 2014 theft, and 2015 DV Battery and property damage. Those are the cases listed for Salina Municipal Court (City of Salina):
http://fullcourtweb.salina.org/fullcourtweb/subjectCaseHistory.do?PartyId=28687

Lori Heimer didn’t live in the City of Salina. She lived in (or near) Assaria. Assaria is in Saline County. From what I understand, the murder of Lori occurred in Saline County and therefore, the COUNTY court would have prosecution jurisdiction for this crime. I don’t find online access to Saline County court records. Does anyone know if there is online access?

Here is a map that shows the county boundaries of Saline County, Kansas:
http://www.saline.org/GISMapping.aspx

City of Salina / / County of Saline

Not wanting to get too far off track about JJB - - he does seem to have a few teenage crimes of fighting and property damage 2000 and 2001; then no cases for 13 years; fast forward to 2014 theft, and 2015 DV Battery and property damage. Those are the cases listed for Salina Municipal Court (City of Salina):

Lori Heimer didn’t live in the City of Salina. She lived in (or near) Assaria. Assaria is in Saline County. From what I understand, the murder of Lori occurred in Saline County and therefore, the COUNTY court would have prosecution jurisdiction for this crime. I don’t find online access to Saline County court records. Does anyone know if there is online access?

Here is a map that shows the county boundaries of Saline County, Kansas:
http://www.saline.org/GISMapping.aspx
I have tried but it always asks for payment. But then, I get frustrated easily as I use my phone for everything. But I sure would like to know about the charges re capital murder and kidnapping. The 2 stabbings by JJB of 2 men was in the city of Salina.

I have tried but it always asks for payment. But then, I get frustrated easily as I use my phone for everything. But I sure would like to know about the charges re capital murder and kidnapping. The 2 stabbings by JJB of 2 men was in the city of Salina.

On my PC, I click LOG IN on the page titled Log In to Public Access Portal.
No registration, no password, no request for payment.

I don’t see any 2016 case for JJB on the Salina Municipal Court website:

I noticed when I looked up JJB again, it definitely says first degree murder, a capital murder; kidnapping, and probably something we all may have missed: OUTSIDE WARRANT/ NCIS HIT. Nothing said about bond, but with an outside warrant, I doubt he is eligible for a bond.

Do you have a link to a news report that "The 2 stabbings by JJB of 2 men was in the city of Salina." ? Perhaps the crimes were outside the city limits?

I can't find a way to access the county records, all I could find was city, however they are in the same courthouse, so was hoping maybe they would just be clumped together, being that it isn't a large area. Nor have I been able to find anything anywhere about bond.

IIRC, the last murder trial that went on here in Salina, for Allie Saum, and the one for Kristin Tyler, all of the defendants did have a bond set for them, so it is unusual that JJB doesn't.

I'm not trying to pigeon hole myself into only looking at him, but my mind just keeps going back to him. LH wasn't an obvious target. She didn't have a high profile job, such as an attorney, or judge, or anything controversial, she was dog breeder, so I just can't wrap my head around this being personal. I still feel in my gut that it was someone on drugs, that botched up a robbery. Like maybe meeting for the dog was to lure her out of the house, and someone else was supposed to go in and rob the home, and maybe she left late, or someone's time lines got crossed. Either way, she was a church goer, and seemed to live a fairly low key life, so why her? It doesn't make sense. It was harvest time, so obvious that the husband would be out in the field, and she was supposed to have been gone, according to what has been reported.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back