Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I can say this. I checked out the father's FB page. He really seems like a loving, caring and involved father. My heart goes out to him.

Who's feed is it?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

It was so strange- it disappeared for a few minutes then reappeared (the relative's comments). My heart is just breaking for him and his family. This boy appears to be very well loved and cared for, IMO.

For some reason I'm getting the vibe that he didn't just walk off by himself. IMO, MOO.

We’re no longer at their house, but he had a 12ish hour drive. I’m sure he’s speeding like crazy to get home but I can’t imagine he’s made it yet.

We’re no longer at their house, but he had a 12ish hour drive. I’m sure he’s speeding like crazy to get home but I can’t imagine he’s made it yet.
What a horrible drive to have to make. Just a nightmare for all of you. :(

I don't like this. This doesn't feel like a case of him just wandering off and I'm reticent to say someone took him. Some creep looking to take a little boy wouldn't do it in the middle of the day, he or she would know that Lucas would be in the company of an adult at that time of day. Had this happened in the morning that'd be a different story, we all know the stories of kids being taken from their beds with their parents/caregivers asleep but unless someone was watching the house and happening to see the two adults fall asleep how would they know Lucas was alone? I hope I'm wrong and he did just wander off but I have a bad feeling.

I don't like this. This doesn't feel like a case of him just wandering off and I'm reticent to say someone took him. Some creep looking to take a little boy wouldn't do it in the middle of the day, he or she would know that Lucas would be in the company of an adult at that time of day. Had this happened in the morning that'd be a different story, we all know the stories of kids being taken from their beds with their parents/caregivers asleep but unless someone was watching the house and happening to see the two adults fall asleep how would they know Lucas was alone? I hope I'm wrong and he did just wander off but I have a bad feeling.

I was hoping not to have to lean this way, but it does seem very likely this might be the case. Yet, if someone took him, would't one of the adults have heard the back door being opened?

The longer this goes on, the more worried I am getting. The area is just so populated that I cannot imagine him just wandering around out there.

The longer this goes on, the more worried I am getting. The area is just so populated that I cannot imagine him just wandering around out there.
I'm not ready to entertain the idea of an inside job just yet, but I share your concerns. I suppose it could be a combination of the two - he wondered off & then met with foul play. But I'm really holding out for a scared little boy hunkered down somewhere warm for the night, thinking he'll try to find his way home in the morning.

I was hoping not to have to lean this way, but it does seem very likely this might be the case. Yet, if someone took him, would't one of the adults have heard the back door being opened?

Not necessarily, when some people sleep you could drop a bomb on their house and they won't wake up.

Hoping with all my heart to wake up to good news. 'Nite all. :loveyou:

Not seeing found yet. Hoping it just hasn't been reported yet. I hate to think he was out alone all night.

I did want to share a few more pics of Lucas-

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2133513300002326&id=212865135400495

https://www.facebook.com/missingcases/
5d4b98c45574f2b9da7396a0169eab64.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm not ready to entertain the idea of an inside job just yet, but I share your concerns. I suppose it could be a combination of the two - he wondered off & then met with foul play. But I'm really holding out for a scared little boy hunkered down somewhere warm for the night, thinking he'll try to find his way home in the morning.

Yep, I am hoping he found a warm place to nap/sleep and will be located safe when the sun comes up!

I keep going over the information in my head that is known and I am still concerned it could be something more than him wandering off.
I hope I am wrong.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just checking in on news of Little Lucas. Prayers for him to be found safe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics