Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just checking too. This baby has been out all alone all night. I hope we have good news soon.

It’s been a long night and I don’t have a good feeling about this outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s been a long night and I don’t have a good feeling about this outcome.

I don't either. Its unusual for a 5 year old to have been wandering around since 3pm in such a residential area and nobody has seen him. Surely someone would have noticed a little boy alone. I could believe that he could be missed if it was a rural area with fields and the houses were spaced out.
Another thing, and I'm not saying its impossible but for two adults to both take a nap at 3pm in the afternoon with children is unlikely to me.
If an adult was I'll or really tired why not one have a nap and the other stay awake, and then nap when the other person wakes up.
Things just don't fit for me. I'm really hoping my bad thoughts are because of all time I've spent on websleuths and I'm jaded. Still praying he is found.

WPD tweeted within the last few minutes that there are no new updates. Still asking for information from the public.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Yep, I am hoping he found a warm place to nap/sleep and will be located safe when the sun comes up!

I keep going over the information in my head that is known and I am still concerned it could be something more than him wandering off.
I hope I am wrong.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Me too

I’m trying to remain hopeful. More so after little HT was found. But something isn’t sitting right with me right now. I just have some hinkys going off. Will sit on my hands and keep my fingers crossed there and my toes. In hope little Lucas is just waking up from a fun adventure and will soon be enjoying a warm breakfast and cuddles.

Word has spread up here in NE Kansas and I shared on my FB. I know people in SW MO and up dan down west side of MO and KC area.

Someone knows where Lucas is! imo

Word has spread up here in NE Kansas and I shared on my FB. I know people in SW MO and up dan down west side of MO and KC area.

Someone knows where Lucas is! imo

Have the parents names been released? I can't find them

does anyone have a map of the area? Ate there any places a 5 yr old would be fascinated with and want to explore? A playground, construction site, junk yard, giant culvert? Anywhere he could have hidden and fallen asleep?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

does anyone have a map of the area? Ate there any places a 5 yr old would be fascinated with and want to explore? A playground, construction site, junk yard, giant culvert? Anywhere he could have hidden and fallen asleep?

0267ac5277d103310b42ac1fbd61beb7.jpg

0267ac5277d103310b42ac1fbd61beb7.jpg

I'm really not feelin the love for that highway being so close to his home. If someone did take him they could be almost anywhere by now.

One direction becomes more commercial, the opposite direction is very residential....satellite view shows many houses.
69f8c73c1bae59901fbb9ed230d7c173.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I noticed the bakery down the street. Maybe they've walked there for cookies before?

I hope everyone is checking their cars. As well I noticed the rental car place. They all need to be checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member