Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police department is 2 blocks on the other side of US 400.
b2d1134ee045ca98ad1fff3bf43df483.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Sadly, I won’t be surprised if there’s an announcement of a presser later this afternoon. I hope I’m wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed....way too many of these with similar events.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I would really like the family to make a public plea. If someone who knows the family has him it could encourage them to bring him home.
Sadly with time passing I feel it is not going to be good news.
We are passed the time in my opinion that he could have wandered off and fell asleep somewhere. He would be up and about now and someone would have spotted him. Unless he is injured somewhere.

I was hoping to wake up to good news. :( It's approaching 24 hours and no sign of Lucas. My hinky meter is ticking away...

I wish WPD would give an update. Lucas needs to stay at the top of the news until he's found and right now his story isn't getting out to the public.

I don’t believe media has said who was last seen with Lucas yet. But what I’ve read is he was home with stepmom ( dads gf) and Lucas’s little sister. Dad was away at work. Jmo. And all that jazz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there any friends or animals in the neighborhood that Lucas liked playing with?
Are there any kindergarten, daycare or church that has playground equipment?
Any pool or deep ditch? Lot of rain lately? Any drain culvert nearby?

Are there any friends or animals in the neighborhood that Lucas liked playing with?
Are there any kindergarten, daycare or church that has playground equipment?
Any pool or deep ditch? Lot of rain lately? Any drain culvert nearby?

No, no rain at all. Very very dry.

We’ve heard that another adult was also in the home, but officers wouldn’t share much information even with us. They said they’re still trying to get the timeline straight. So as of now we’re not sure who last saw him. We haven’t been able to see him since Christmas, unfortunately.

Bumping this up.

Also, FindLucasAllen, it would be great if you could become verified so you will not have to provide links! Here are the instructions on how to do so:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

Questions just off the top of my head- Is this normal routine that dad works out of town and girlfriend watches, What day did Dad leave for work, What was going on or happened the day/night before, Why a nap that time of day and How long did they search before calling LE. I am sure once I lay down for my refresher more will pop in my head.
Lucas appears to be very small and could be anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Questions just off the top of my head- Is this normal routine that dad works out of town and girlfriend watches, What day did Dad leave for work, What was going on or happened the day/night before, Why a nap that time of day and How long did they search before calling LE. I am sure once I lay down for my refresher more will pop in my head.
Lucas appears to be very small and could be anywhere.

They need to check all the cars in the area, including trunks.

There is talk about the girlfriend. What about the birth mother? Does Dad have custody? Was the split amicable? Would birth mom come by knowing Dad wouldn't be home and take him? To teach him a lesson? To make him look bad in court? Under these circumstances,. Lucas could be somewhere but OK w/ his mom?

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member