Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KAKE news says it will stream live on its Facebook

Wondering if they had any concerns with neighbors?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Also:
https://twitter.com/KaitlynAlanis
@KaitlynAlanis
38m38 minutes ago
More
Lucas is still missing. The police department will be providing an update at 1:30 p.m. Follow @kansasdotcom for updates.

I don't know if the reporter will live tweet though.

Can someone help me find the link for the family member posting to become a verified insider ?
I can’t grab it because I’m mobile at the moment.
TIA

I understand the father was driving back from where he was working several states away. I see a lot of his family members have been posting about Lucas being missing. Has the boy's mother or the fathers girlfriend said anything publicly about Lucas is missing and asking for help or to share the info? Thank you I hope he is found safe and soon

Hearing him say the step-mom went to take a shower and then a nap brought up a long forgotten terrible memory. When my now 35 yr old was about 18 months old, I put her down for a nap and went to take a shower. When I came out of the shower, I went in the kitchen to make a cup of coffee and to my horror saw the front door wide open with a chair next to it. Yep, sure enough, my toddler pushed a chair to the door, got up there and unlocked it, opened it and walked out. Horrified doesn't even begin to describe the feeling. Thankfully I found her just a couple of blocks away walking alongside an old lady, talking to her like she'd known her all her life.

All that to say, it does happen (and it even happened one more time with this same daughter, believe it or not). Hopefully Lucas found a warm place to sleep and he'll be found safe and very very soon.

Black sweats, white socks, grey shirt with a bear on it.
Made contact with 26 year old female who is the stepmother of Lucas.
Last saw Lucas at 3pm prior to her showering and falling asleep.
Checked home and neighborhood with K9s and currently have no luck locating him.
FBI CARD and Emergency response team have been activated.
Asking public for information and to share online but do not need actual searchers.

https://www.facebook.com/KAKETV/vid...f_id=1518982289950308&notif_t=comment_mention

Black sweats, white socks, grey shirt with a bear on it.
Made contact with 26 year old female who is the stepmother of Lucas.
Last saw Lucas at 3pm prior to her showering and falling asleep.
Checked home and neighborhood with K9s and currently have no luck locating him.
FBI CARD and Emergency response team have been activated.
Asking public for information and to share online but do not need actual searchers.

https://www.facebook.com/KAKETV/vid...9¬if_id=1518982289950308¬if_t=comment_mention

So LE verified the woman is Lucas' stepmother and not the dad's girlfriend? "26-year-old female who is the stepmother of Lucas."

I'm glad the FBI and CARD is now involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly