Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Additional link:

"KAKE News has been able to confirm that Wichita Police are looking in the area of the Great Plains Nature Center and Chisholm Creek Park for Lucas Hernandez; this is in the area of K-96 and Oliver. Wichita Police Officer Charley Davidson says police are following up on leads in that area. KAKE News has a crew in the area and is reporting seeing multiple police vehicles and officers."

http://www.kake.com/story/37532140/fbi-wpd-searching-for-missing-wichita-boy

First time I can agree with DAnthrplgst...There are so many reasons why DCF would visit. It could be a minimal complaint that has to be checked out or more serious in nature . We needed to investigate all calls that were placed and calls that come in are prioritized due to the complaint.
You would think continuing to call in complaints that showed no abuse would get the caller in trouble.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They are not relatives of the mother or stepmother.

The women in that article are relatives of Lucas’s dad. I’m a relative of Lucas’s bio mom. I can say that our side of the family also had major concerns with Lucas being abused. We have pictures and reports were made on our side as well. Both sides of Lucas’s family documented and reported what we saw and what he told us.

The women in that article are relatives of Lucas’s dad. I’m a relative of Lucas’s bio mom. I can say that our side of the family also had major concerns with Lucas being abused. We have pictures and reports were made on our side as well. Both sides of Lucas’s family documented and reported what we saw and what he told us.
Curious....both sides concerned about the father?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I just want to swear all the swear words.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

So the calls to DCFS we’re about possible abuse from the stepmom not the father?

I'm so sorry. I can't even find words to say how sad this makes me. We Websleuther's have seen so much here, we tend to get heartbroken right away with some cases.
We are here for you.

You would think continuing to call in complaints that showed no abuse would get the caller in trouble.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You would think so but because of the nature of child abuse complaints they won't punish people who make unfounded calls, the victim of the calls (at least in NJ, can't speak for other states) has to essentially get a court order to block DCF from investigating calls that are placed by the person or persons who make repeated false reports. The only problem with that is if you get a court order (which is rarely granted in NJ) then the trouble maker can simply call DCF, make a complaint but refuse to give their name making it an anonymous complaint, which DCF is now obligated to investigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member