Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they keep calling her the step-mother on the news if they are not married?
Could they have recently married unbeknownst to our VI?
If they have, that is a huge red flag, IMO, MOO.

She has helped raise him as a step parent for several years. Even though they aren't married, she has filled the role as stepmother. She's his primary caregiver.

If anyone comes across the interview with Lucas's mom and dad PLEASE post it for me. I'm extremely surprised they got an interview with his mom. She's been sending all news reporters to her mom and myself and we are not ready for that right now.

I'm not sure about this, but I am leaning toward it being shown here:
http://ksn.com/video/

I think that because of this tweet: Ashonti Ford KSN
‏

@AshontiFordKSN
1h1 hour ago
More
UPDATE: 5 yr old Lucas Hernandez is still missing. Police have expanded the search to different areas throughout Wichita. Coming up on @KSNNews I spoke with both the biological mother & father about their son and the search.

The link I posted above is the KSN live page.
Sorry if I am wrong. I will definitely be watching for this as will the rest of us. One of our WS'ers will post it for sure.
Hugs. I cannot imagine your pain right now. And if you are close to Momma, give her a big Momma hug from me.

How selfish, but I'm taking some time away on this one, I'll be back later today, praying that Lucas is found before then. I'm wired, angry & am sure that if I don't sign out now, I will post something I regret.

:candle:

I know they are victims. Body language can be read in anyone speaking. The way answers are worded can also be noticed.
We just saw that in the presser, what the officer could/couldn't did/didn't answer and the way things were carefully worded.
Facial expressions or tone of voice can also sometimes give away if the speaker believes what they are saying or if they are doubting the timeline themselves.
That's why.

Gotcha. That makes sense. Thanks.

She has helped raise him as a step parent for several years. Even though they aren't married, she has filled the role as stepmother. She's his primary caregiver.

I find it interesting they are going to allow the bio parents to reveal their identity (and all that entails) but SM/GF is keeping hidden in all aspects. ... I wonder if that’s at the direction of PD? Perhaps they don’t want her to incriminate herself...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My #1 question at the moment is: Who saw or talked to Lucas last, other than then stepmom? And when was that?

I guess that's two questions, but ykwim.

jmo

Does anyone else find it odd that when asked how the community could help, he said just keep sharing the story, and call in any tips.
He did NOT ask the community to please check sheds, garages, any buildings on their property or to look around their property.

I said the same exact thing yesterday. I can understand LE not wanting the public to disturb evidence and that sort of thing but to not even ask the public to take a look in sheds, etc. seems off to me. Generally, it's one of the first things LE ask the public to do.

I find it interesting they are going to allow the bio parents to reveal their identity (and all that entails) but SM/GF is keeping hidden in all aspects. ... I wonder if that’s at the direction of PD? Perhaps they don’t want her to incriminate herself...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Perhaps she's smart enough to be keeping her mouth shut. That actually works for a lot of parents of missing children.

Approx. one week ago.

Was Dad out of town during the move to the new house a week ago?

Moving with little kids underfoot is hard - where was the baby and Lucas during move-in day? Who watched them? Or were they there? If so, whoever did the heavy lifting of the move must have seen Lucas?

jmo

Can our Verified Insider let us know when Lucas last spoke with his mom? Have they talked since the move to the new house?

Can our Verified Insider let us know when Lucas last spoke with his mom? Have they talked since the move to the new house?

I don't know when they last spoke. It was not after they moved. She had no idea they had moved until WPD called her Saturday. She saw him last in mid December, but I don't know if they spoke on the phone or anything.

A week ago?
How long has dad been gone?
A move, even an in-town one while the only other adult (dad) is working out of state seems like odd timing/unfavorable moving conditions for the remaining adult.

Any idea what prompted this move/if it was a plan made far in advance or a last minute decision?

That is more bizarre than anything else. Did she move by herself, with the father away?

But, was he still in school while the move occurred?

This might explain why no one in the neighborhood saw him- maybe he was never there?

When did the father leave for this last work trip?

Hinky meter ringing louder and louder now....blaring

I don't know when they last spoke. It was not after they moved. She had no idea they had moved until WPD called her Saturday. She saw him last in mid December, but I don't know if they spoke on the phone or anything.

Thank you. I'm sure the news of the move was a shock on top of him going missing.

So, at this point, we really don't know if he's been in the house at all?

Any SM photos of move-in day, pictures of him in new bedroom, etc? I'm thinking not, but I haven't seen SM for the case.

Are his clothes unpacked and in the dresser/closet? Have toys been played with in the past week?

I know I'm asking questions we don't have answers to....but that 3pm story is bugging me.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member