Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right. He was being punished or something was going on then. That is why he was home alone. Or he was already harmed in some way.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I'm thinking he was in no physical condition to even get out of bed.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I wonder if LE start telling Emily a version of events that they know isn't right, if she would try to correct them? Some people HAVE to tell their version whether truth or not, and get very upset if you have a different viewpoint. I wonder what personality Emily is?

Perhaps this has been discussed already...

and my apologies, if so...

But .....near EG's home...
are there any "junk yards" with easy access...

Or places where it is known that people dump their unwanted cars/parts/appliances/etc.?

Perhaps these should be considered as search sites?

:thinking:

The story has been updated to reflect that the neighbor--while at the prayer vigil-- told a local reporter with KAKE that she had previously met EG, shook her hand, and saw Lucas and a "little brother." I have no idea who the "little" brother is, but we can't alter the quotes made by others. Perhaps she mistook the 1-year-old toddler as a boy? It's not really clear and the neighbor declined to provide her name, making it difficult for us to reach her.

Where's the article?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or places where it is known that people dump their unwanted cars/parts/appliances/etc.?

This was discussed earlier. IIRC, there's a car lot just up the road from EG's place that has a bunch of junkers.

I think there was a car repair place with several cars and I believe it was checked out.

The story has been updated to reflect that the neighbor--while at the prayer vigil-- told a local reporter with KAKE that she had previously met EG, shook her hand, and saw Lucas and a "little brother." I have no idea who the "little" brother is, but we can't alter the quotes made by others. Perhaps she mistook the 1-year-old toddler as a boy? It's not really clear and the neighbor declined to provide her name, making it difficult for us to reach her.
Are we seeing a pattern here?
Looks like leaving a small child alone in the home is something she does regularly.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If there was no name provided (to you) and no way to reach her, how would one confirm she was indeed a neighbor if the information was shared at a public prayer vigil?

<modsnip>

You do realize I&#8217;m not at liberty to simply give out details whenever I choose. This isn&#8217;t a game for me, nor is it fun. I relay information when I am able. Trust me, I&#8217;d love nothing more than to make a public announcement with everything I know, but that&#8217;s not how investigations work.

Now if you&#8217;ll excuse me, I&#8217;m going to take a nap. I was up early to tape a segment with Nancy Grace, but there were technical difficulties and it&#8217;s being rescheduled.

I can fully appreciate the burden of your position; and wish you peace of mind in a job well done, forthcoming. Very interested in Nancy's rescheduled show & exploring topics surrounding the vital 24 hours preceding 911 call- key players in EG's social engagements/regular interactions (quality & consistency of interactions?), neighbors/hoods & the daily traffic around both 'old' apartments/new home (outdoor lighting, street signage, structural integrity from plumbing & electrical to sound carrying), and public info such as digital asset management (towers & intersection/park/lot surveillance video, WPD whereabouts/recorded incidents of that timeframe). It is far easier for a murder victim & witnesses, to be swept under the rug than many will ever know.

Where would I take a little body in the middle of the night? I think a culvert. That's where Sherin Mathews was put and overlooked on the initial search and that's where Blaze Bernstein was put and overlooked on the initial search. It's a good hiding place while a body deteriorates. (sorry)
Once they are so far deteriorated the COD may be difficult to determine. But anyway, that's where I would put a little body. No digging. Oh! And my knuckles might get scraped up putting the body as deep in the culvert as I could.
:gaah::tantrum::pullhair:
I feel awful even thinking about it!

Does anybody know if Allen’s lake at 29th and Wood lawn has been searched? Thank you

First-time poster but I’ve been keeping up with this case since the first few treads. It breaks my heart that this sweet boy hasn’t been found yet.
I have a theory about what happened to LH, I’m not sure if this theory has been said before, but this is solely based on watching too much Law and Order and CSI. I’ve been thinking that after the LL left LH was hungry and wanted to feed himself. He may be tried to climb on stool/chair to maybe get a cereal box or something and fell and hit his head. He was sick or recovering from being sick and was hungry so he could’ve been woozy and stumbled. It is possible, please correct me if I am wrong, that he hit his head so hard that is caused his brain to swell and bled internally. So there wouldn't be blood to clean up or found by forensics. Breaks my heart to be writing this. This would’ve caused him to be brain dead, I am not sure how long after it would take for his heart to stop after that. But it is possible that she came home and found him and assumed he was sleeping because he was still breathing or something and she put him to bed. She may be checked on him before she went to bed and found him dead or woke up the next morning and found him. She also might not have wanted to call 911 when she got home if she thought he was hurt because in her whacked out mind she knew she would lose her kids once the police realized she was high and she didn’t want that. And at some point, I’m sure LE would’ve talked to LL and learned that LH was home alone. So, she selfishly covered it up. My heart breaks for this poor child and his family. I hope he is found soon and she goes away for a very long. I am hoping she gets angry and annoyed that things aren’t going her way and she rants to cellmate or slips up somehow or confesses.

Thanks for weighing in! IMO, you're not the only one to watch Law & Order or other shows...or read books....or these threads, etc, and entertain all kinds of ideas.

IMO...we may never know exactly what happened. He had been sick, so even if he looked out the window, he may have been weak. He may have been exhibiting additional symptoms from injuries. She may have hurt him further that night after returning home. It could very well have been some sort of accident, as you mentioned.

The thing is, no matter what happened, EG knew her goose was cooked. Reports had been made in the past accusing her of abusing Lucas. A new report had been made by her ex that her two biological sons had been abused in her home just weeks prior. She was working to gain more custodial privileges with those boys, she didn't want custody of her daughter to be jeopardized, and she was not going to let whatever happened interfere with that. She knew calling 911 would bring negative attention her way no matter what. She brought it all on herself, and now she was stuck -- no matter what happened. IMO.

Hopefully finding him will bring us more answers and justice will be served, but first we have to find him.

I wonder if the LL made any comments to LE about Lucas's condition, physically, emotionally, etc. Was he bruised? Did he appear to be in pain? Was he crying? Did he look frightened, sad, forlorn? Oh this poor little guy!

I have wondered from very early on, why if she disposed of him during the night, she didn't report him missing in the morning. That would have been a more believable story than that he went missing during a 3 hour nap during the late afternoon. Which leads me to wonder if , in fact, she critically injured him during a rage the evening of the 16th, put him in the often discussed pull-up and put him to bed, not realizing that he was critically injured. She doesn't discover him until morning... which means she has to dispose of him during the daylight hours. Probably early morning...That would mean she would have to have put him in something like a duffel bag, suitcase, blanket, etc...

Which led me to wonder if there are common illegal dump sites in Wichita? I know here in Topeka, I can think of a couple of places full of tires, suitcases, furniture, you name it.. one more thing would not be noticed...seems like a good place to search.

Very good point. That is something to think about. Maybe that’s where the early-morning visitors outside of her house come into the story early morning and she was going to leave do we know did she ever say what time they were standing outside of her house other than actually it was early morning

I wonder if LH told EG he peeked out the window when the LL stopped by.

If the calls are from the area of Central and Rock and OG is located right there - the calls could of been made from inside OG I would think. Don't know how exact they can tell from cell pings.

Very good point. That is something to think about. Maybe that&#8217;s where the early-morning visitors outside of her house come into the story early morning and she was going to leave do we know did she ever say what time they were standing outside of her house other than actually it was early morning

Didn't EG say the strangers/visitors were there in the very early morning hours? I was thinking like 3:30 or 4:00 a.m. I have always wondered why she was up at those hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet