Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed she made the calls... Going out...

Now that I re-read the affidavit...
it looks like EG grabbed someone with a cell phone and told them to make these two calls for her...

Kind of like when she told/asked the neighbors to make the original 9-1-1 call...

Puzzling...JMO....:dunno:

The paragraph before the circled one in the pic says Glass gave consent to search her phone. And then goes on to talk about the messages. Then the next paragraph says the phone records show the calls...I think that’s still referring to her phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would question the assertion that it was the 11th. In her jail interview she only said "a few days prior". Maybe it was as early as the 11th, maybe it was as late as the 17th, but to my knowledge she hasn't stated a date, and LE haven't said anything about the snap EG claims to have taken of them and sent to JH.

Yeah that’s another example of lazy reporting I think [emoji848]

So I wonder why she asked the neighbor call 911? Had she dropped her phone somewhere so she wasn’t able to call herself? Or do you think to make her story more believable she asked the neighbor to call?

I assumed she made the calls... Going out...

Now that I re-read the affidavit...
it looks like EG grabbed someone with a cell phone and told them to make these two calls for her...

Kind of like when she told/asked the neighbors to make the original 9-1-1 call...

Puzzling...JMO....:dunno:

I've noticed police officers aren't always perfect with their grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.

I would say it means "two calls went through on her phone number" and that her phone was located on a tower at that intersection at the time the calls went through. It could be 60/40 that he means that she made outgoing calls, maybe higher, so that's probably most likely, but I don't think it's a 100% certainty, I think it's just awkward phrasing that wasn't intended to imply anything other than her phone was active and at that location at those times.

Emily Glass, stepmom of Lucas Hernandez, reports seeing two unknown individuals outside her home on February 11, 2018; this was shortly after the family moved into their new home. In an exclusive interview with Fact Finder 12, Glass says she confronted the people and later took a photo of them and sent it to Jonathan Hernandez, Lucas's biological father.
That same day a neighbor reported seeing Lucas outside playing.
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Day-15-Search-for-Lucas-Hernandez-in-Wichita-parks-475767953.html

http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/03/...-saw-missing-boy-two-days-before-he-vanished/

I’m confused!
Was the “couple outside the house in the early morning hours “ of the 11th or the day LH went missing?
According to CrimeOnline post of 2/28/18 there is quotation from EG that she seen this couple the day before he disappeared, which fits our timeline, and actually indicates she was awake in the early morning hours.
If it was the 11th, our VI’s have said JH was working the day of and day before LH went missing.
And wasn’t it like the 10th they moved into their new home?

So I wonder why she asked the neighbor call 911? Had she dropped her phone somewhere so she wasn’t able to call herself? Or do you think to make her story more believable she asked the neighbor to call?

So did the neighbor make the call or did she ?

Glass also said she isn’t concerned with the people who think she hurt Lucas. She claimed it was “on them” and the only thing she is concerned about is finding the child. She also explained that two strangers stood outside her home on the day Lucas disappeared, which she “kept thinking about” after Lucas disappeared.
Then further down she contradicts herself.
Saying it was a few days prior.
This is from CrimeOnline article

http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/03/...-saw-missing-boy-two-days-before-he-vanished/

I’m confused!
Was the “couple outside the house in the early morning hours “ of the 11th or the day LH went missing?
According to CrimeOnline post of 2/28/18 there is quotation from EG that she seen this couple the day before he disappeared, which fits our timeline, and actually indicates she was awake in the early morning hours.
If it was the 11th, our VI’s have said JH was working the day of and day before.

I have no clue, we keep thinking EG keeps changing her story but I am beginning to wonder if the changing information is more attributed to poor reporting than EG changing stories. I am so afraid this is gonna drag on and on and poor Lucas is not going to be found. I know LE knows more than we do, but it appears to me if they are not still out searching they are clueless at this point of where he could be.

I definitely think it was for appearances. To make herself look as frantic and fearful and out-of-her mind worried that her "son" was missing, you know, like a normal parent would do naturally.

She told the neighbor to call...then when the neighbor went to her house just moments later she was on the phone with 911
I think she thought it would make it more believable, asking the neighbor to call and also if more than one person called it in

From what I recall it was reported that she said that to the neighbor, but was also said that she made the call herself as she walked away from him, or maybe she walked away and then made the call?

The neighbor doesn't seem to have English as his first language, so if she was talking in sentence fractions (if that's the right word?) he might have misunderstood and thought she was instructing him to call 911?

For instance:

EG runs up to him and in an urgent voice says, "have you seen my little son?"

Neighbor: "No, why what's up?"

EG: "He's missing! I can't find him, I've looked everywhere!" She turns slightly as she starts to move away from him, and as she does so he hears her scream "OMG! Gotta call 911!!!!!"

He might interpret that as a request to him to call 911, whereas she means she has to immediately call 911.

From what I've read in the media reporting this isn't entirely clear, but I think this example shows how things can be misunderstood in the heat of the moment and it's hard for reporters to give us the clarify we need, and also hard for them to get the clarity they want to give us.

IMO from a psychological standpoint I think she's trying to convey to the neighbor that this is a sudden emergency and that the appropriate thing to do is to call 911. I think she's establishing context both with the neighbor and for the 911 call (I've looked for him, I've checked with the neighbors). This would be normal but for our suspicion that Lucas did not disappear at that time, therefore everything is about her acting the part and establishing to someone that he's suddenly gone missing, this is an emergency, she's a concerned mommy.

Yep, she specifically says 3. Who invites in two suspicious strangers at that time of night? Also she claims it was a few nights prior. So around the 14th, 15th, according to her?

What gets me is how she left Lucas alone at home while going out to eat, after this so called episode with suspicious people hanging around her home.

Also, I thought it was 3 PM when she saw them?

I'm working on a new thread. It should be ready in about 10 minutes.

That's what I was thinking about. When I think of all the 1 year old and 5 year olds I know (or did know when they were those ages) I would think dining with a 5 year old would be easier than a one year old. So why did she leave him?

-Had she already "blown a gasket" and was upset with Lucas and therefore left home to cool off at OG and treat herself to a meal?

-Was Lucas still getting over being ill and was asleep when she originally left or in bed?

-Was she dining alone at OG or was she meeting someone and didn't want little ears to hear the conversation or be able to say/identify who Emily was with?

-Was OG the only place she went before returning home?

Probably all of the above

No, it was "pretty early in the morning". She invited them in. Makes sense...not.

Didn't EG say the strangers/visitors were there in the very early morning hours? I was thinking like 3:30 or 4:00 a.m. I have always wondered why she was up at those hours!

It could've been because Lucas was sick. A couple months ago, my son was sick. He woke up shortly before 4:00am asking for water. I got up, went to the kitchen to get him some, and there was a guy standing outside my kitchen window. You know what I didn't do? Invite him inside. After all, I was home alone with two kids. I also didn't text my husband since he was at work and couldn't do anything. I called the police to report a suspicious person, and in the morning, called and requested to move to a higher floor in my apartment building. Her story makes no sense... it didn't happen. She wants people to think he was abducted, and LE knows he wasn't. I wonder if SHE knows that LE has already said he wasn't abducted. Probably, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili