Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

Because this is an active investigation. PB can&#8217;t just say everything she knows, unfortunately.

And who knows when PB found out about the land lord seeing Lucas? I think she was doing her absolute best to push us in that direction without saying it.

FLA was also very directive saying to focus on that evening- someone saw him that night but she couldn&#8217;t say who.

<modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I cant believe they have nothing for the team. Why on Gods green earth would ANYONE turn down help of this magnitude. WPD is not paying them- BUT WE HAVE VALID MAPS!!! Well, I for 1 wont stop the search. I have been to some scary areas, disgustingly dirty areas, chased by dogs, stepped on a dead rat, viewed countless gassed up dead armadillos, got stuck in a creek, lost a shoe, found countless pairs of underwear, socks, condoms, but I’m not stopping. We have viable maps that have areas that need to be looked at-LET’S !@#%&^$ DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you and thank you to all of the dedicated searchers. It is truly appreciated. Be safe!!

<modsnip>

The VIs posted earlier and said that they had been requested to not divulge some case-related information. IMO, any time-wasting is the fault of whoever is responsible for LH's disappearance, not those trying to find him.I usually read without posting and have been following this from the beginning, and I'm very sorry for what LH's family is going through. I have also been very impressed with the response from the searchers and their assistants on these threads. Thank you for your efforts, and thank you to FLA and PB for all y'all are doing and for what information you are able to provide.

The landlord stopped by the rental house around 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 16th. He saw Lucas peeking out a window. That is all I know about the encounter.

I do not know what he did upon seeing Lucas. I do not know if he knew that Lucas was home alone or if he found out at a later date when questioned by detectives. I do not know which room Lucas was in at the time.

I keep imagining poor Lucas just looking through the window, all alone :(

Thank you PB. (I look forward to what you have to say on Nancy Grace!)

This is pure speculation here, but maybe she didn’t leave LH at home because he was sick, what if she had abused him and he had such horrible marks she couldn’t allow him to be seen in public? Maybe the LL saw these marks and EG knew she would be in trouble? Again just pure speculation and IMO.

Can you imagine how awful the LL must be feeling now? Not saying he was in any way at fault but knowing that he was likely the last person other than EG to see Lucas? I hope he has a good support system.

I keep imagining poor Lucas just looking through the window, all alone :(

Thank you PB. (I look forward to what you have to say on Nancy Grace!)

I used to do this when I was older like 10ish and my parents started letting me stay home Friday nights when they went for groceries. They would always bring me home take out (huge deal in my eastern euro family) so I would wait salivating looking out the window.
Poor Lucas. No take out for him.

When is Nancy Grace episode about Lucas going to air? I want to be sure to watch it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

<modsnip>FindLucasAllen stated several times "for reasons unknown to me, I cannot reveal when he was last seen". They have, however, tossed hints by thanking certain people's posts and strongly encouraged people to look at the time frame of the dark hours of the 16th and early morning of the 17th. They've stated this several times, so we did know for a fact to look at the hours where no sunlight was involved.

You do realize I’m not at liberty to simply give out details whenever I choose. This isn’t a game for me, nor is it fun. I relay information when I am able. Trust me, I’d love nothing more than to make a public announcement with everything I know, but that’s not how investigations work.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to take a nap. I was up early to tape a segment with Nancy Grace, but there were technical difficulties and it’s being rescheduled.

Im sure most of us realize that you are limited in what you can share with us due to the investigation. I want to thank you and FLA for sharing what must be an absolute nightmare for all of you. I pray Lucas will be found soon, so that he and those who love him will find some peace. Thank you again! Hugs

I can understand your frustration, especially with what you've gone through in the past. I can understand that emotions are running high, I had such a moment last night myself. I just hate to see both of these women get blasted for something they were not allowed to reveal- FindLucasAllen stated several times "for reasons unknown to me, I cannot reveal when he was last seen". They have, however, tossed hints by thanking certain people's posts and strongly encouraged people to look at the time frame of the dark hours of the 16th and early morning of the 17th. They've stated this several times, so we did know for a fact to look at the hours where no sunlight was involved.
I have a feeling this child is going to be another Caylee Anthony in more ways than one. I keep dreaming he wants to be found. He needs to be found soon. He is desperate but he is not in this world anymore.

I meant no offense to PB. I meant in general time is being wasted. Lucas is so upset in my dream. LE needs to let a little bit of info out so people will know where to search. Time frame when it happened. What to look for.

I think they know..Meaning LE

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have a sense that if the VI’s have been given the ok to release more of what they have been having to hold back, we may be about to get more from LE. I tend to believe the fact that TES said they were broadening the search area to 100 miles is an indication more info has been gathered. (Even though we now understand they are leaving the area)

<modsnip>

Our family member VI stated a long time ago that "they did know when and by whom Lucas was last seen but for reasons they did not understand, they were not able to say" (LE told them not to share)

FindLucasAllen and then went on to say to focus on the dark hours of Feb 16 to early Feb 17th. They made it quite clear, without officially saying, days ago.

I also mentioned paying close attention to theories that our VI clicked "thanks" to as they likely are, or at least contain parts of speculations or theories that are true.

They've clearly been steering us in the right direction as best as they can.

Thank you FindLucasAllen and !

JMO
Its all making more sense now.

With the new information we now know here is what i think happened.

She knew she would get in trouble if she ever got caught leaving kids unattended by themselves and so she probably told the boy to not answer the door for anyone and stay wherever she put him.

Then she selfishly goes to get something to eat without him. Then the landlord comes over and knocks on the door and the boy understandably looks out window to see who is knocking.

I think the landlord may have reported her to CPS for leaving the boy unattended by himself. Remember she ended up getting charged for a child care related incident with the date on the charge being the day of the OG trip.

But no matter how it went down I think she blew a gasket when she found out the landlord was there and Lucas probably told her that the landlord saw him. She knew she would get in trouble and she probably went into a fit of rage and hurt him.

Now I am really mad at her because I think she really harmed him on purpose. Grrrrrrrrr
JMO of course.

I made this suggestion in a different cast but I wonder if the computer guy can make a sidebar that's custom to the big cases like this one, Blaze Bernstein and the Delphi Murders, just to name a few, where the mods can list the verified information and, more importantly, tips such as the ones Paddle and FLA gave us. That way all of the verified info is in one spot and easily accessible to everyone. Might help keep our discussions from wandering into the impossible based on the evidence.

ETA: Mods could also post their warnings and what can be discussed and cannot be discussed, that would cut down on a lot of posts that wander into dangerous territory and their resulting replies.

You do realize I’m not at liberty to simply give out details whenever I choose. This isn’t a game for me, nor is it fun. I relay information when I am able. Trust me, I’d love nothing more than to make a public announcement with everything I know, but that’s not how investigations work.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to take a nap. I was up early to tape a segment with Nancy Grace, but there were technical difficulties and it’s being rescheduled.

:hug:

So Lucas was well enough to stand at the window. I was of the opinion that perhaps he was so unwell at that point that he wasn’t able to leave his bed, or may not have even been conscious. The fact that he was able to be up and about changes my mind about what I think happened. Unless he went downhill within a matter of hours (became septic or something) maybe him being sick did not play as big of a role as I thought it did. Back to the abuse angle and her losing it on him. Thoughts?

Our family member VI stated a long time ago that "they did know when and by whom Lucas was last seen but for reasons they did not understand, they were not able to say" (LE told them not to share)

FindLucasAllen and then went on to say to focus on the dark hours of Feb 16 to early Feb 17th. They made it quite clear, without officially saying, days ago.

I also mentioned paying close attention to theories that our VI clicked "thanks" to as they likely are, or at least contain parts of speculations or theories that are true.

They've clearly been steering us in the right direction as best as they can.

Thank you FindLucasAllen and !

Yes please listen to what they aren't really saying!!!

I don't think that was the case at all. For one, how would EG know the landlord saw him, she wouldn't know that unless Lucas told her or the landlord called her to ask why the child was there alone, in which case EG could make up an excuse. If EG was afraid this would some how get back to her ex or JH she could simply lie and say the landlord was mistaken in what he saw or that it was a doll in the window, not Lucas. I think it's readily apparent that EG has no problem lying to cover her butt.

I'm at a point that I don't care if she goes to prison or not, if the DA were to offer her a walk in exchange for revealing where Lucas is I wouldn't complain.

What if LL left a note.

Good morning! Getting caught up! I had a thought about timeline and half truths.
She smoked a few bowls and went to OG, returning home about 6
Full belly plus coming down- What if that point is when she ‘napped’ for three (or more) hours, and that point is when things started to get hairy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member