Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if LL left a note.
That is a thought...What if..
I bet the landlord feels bad right now no matter what scenario we can think of. Landlord probably was last good person to see Lucas alive...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So Lucas was well enough to stand at the window. I was of the opinion that perhaps he was so unwell at that point that he wasn’t able to leave his bed, or may not have even been conscious. The fact that he was able to be up and about changes my mind about what I think happened. Unless he went downhill within a matter of hours (became septic or something) maybe him being sick did not play as big of a role as I thought it did. Back to the abuse angle and her losing it on him. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beth- again, we are on the same page. Its funny how such a small fact changes the big picture. He was able to look out the window!!! Less than 24 hours he is reported missing!!

I can't remember who in 12 threads commented to the layers of endangerment charges that could be placed if she bails on the first charge. I think we now know this strategy is correct.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

The thread is open again.

Some reminders:

If you see a post that violates TOS or is offensive in some way, please alert on it and move on. Do not reply to the post because now you have compounded the problem for cleaning up the thread. Thank you to the members who alerted and moved on.

If your post starts with words like, "I know we aren't allowed to..." then DON'T post what you were about to post. If you know it isn't allowed, then it isn't allowed. Period.

Please stay on topic and focus on where Lucas could be. Do not sleuth the landlord. Do not speculate about what the landlord may or may not be feeling now.

Do not post about visions or dreams. We don't allow that type of speculation on WS. We need facts and links. We are also VERY lucky to have 2 VIs in this case. I can't tell you how many cases I wish we had even one VI.

I want to take a minute and thank FLA and for their insight and help and patience. We are very lucky to have you.

I am starting to really wonder if maybe Lucas wasn't there alone. Everything really makes me go back to someone else was involved and possibly something happened while EG was gone. Maybe I am just in too much denial that someone would leave a 5 year old home alone awake with dark just around the corner but I could really see a situation going something like " Hey you should go grab us some food from OG, if you just take the baby I'll stay with LH" don't really have a narrative past that point. But for some reason I can't get away from the second person scenario. JMO

Good morning! Getting caught up! I had a thought about timeline and half truths.
She smoked a few bowls and went to OG, returning home about 6
Full belly plus coming down- What if that point is when she ‘napped’ for three (or more) hours, and that point is when things started to get hairy

She snapped because Lucas was seen maybe

I am starting to really wonder if maybe Lucas wasn't there alone. Everything really makes me go back to someone else was involved and possibly something happened while EG was gone. Maybe I am just in too much denial that someone would leave a 5 year old home alone awake with dark just around the corner but I could really see a situation going something like " Hey you should go grab us some food from OG, if you just take the baby I'll stay with LH" don't really have a narrative past that point. But for some reason I can't get away from the second person scenario. JMO

I am beginning to wonder if that was not common for EG to leave Lucas home alone for short periods of time. If it was not unusual for him to have bruises she may have. imo

It’s so hard not having all the information to try to help figure this out, but I imagine it is so much harder to have info and have to sit on your fingers and not correct wrong theories. My heart goes out to our VIs, Lucas, and the rest of his family.

I want to take a minute and thank FLA and for their insight and help and patience. We are very lucky to have you.

I agree and we need to Thank them more often they don't have to be here.

Also the wonderful searcher's taking the time to search for Lucas we need to praise them all of them time! They get so discouraged because they can't find him and they are working so hard. Henry and GigTu for the Maps.

Thank you all!

I have a feeling this child is going to be another Caylee Anthony in more ways than one. I keep dreaming he wants to be found. He needs to be found soon. He is desperate but he is not in this world anymore.

I meant no offense to PB. I meant in general time is being wasted. Lucas is so upset in my dream. LE needs to let a little bit of info out so people will know where to search. Time frame when it happened. What to look for.

I think they know..Meaning LE

BCBM
Jumping off this post....

We said from the beginning, something drew LE to the parks.....well, we know they have phone pings based on the the affidavit which mentions the calls between 4-6 pm Friday night.....I'm sure they have the pings for the rest of the night. Now whether or not her phone was actually on her person the whole time could be complicating matters of finding the right search location. Phone could have been left at home while she was out driving around, finding a place to leave Lucas.....someone else (helper) could have had her phone and driven anywhere BUT where EG was headed.....so many possibilities.

I sure hope the places they are looking now (and keeping under wraps) lead them to our angel.

What if LL called her while at the house?

Could that be the 5:43 phone call maybe?
‘I see your son why aren’t you answering the door?’

ETA- i know he’s not her actual son but the LL may not
Pure speculation

Perhaps the intention was for EG to go have dinner alone, a treat for herself to enjoy some alone time without the kids. For all of JH's mistakes I doubt highly he would send EG a gift card with the intention of her feeding herself and daughter and leave Lucas out on purpose.

OG serves large portions plus a salad and limitless bread. I could easily share a meal with another person let alone a small 5 year old. The baby might still be on baby food so that wouldn't be an issue.

I know that LE must have evidence of of him being placed somewhere but I still think landfills should have been searched on day 1 because I am pretty sure they haven't yet. :-/

I agree - unless LE knows something we don’t the landfills NEED to be checked. At this point, the amount of resources needed to search landfills shouldn’t be the reason why they aren’t being searched.

Could the calls between 4-6 pm Friday night be EG retrieving her voice messages?

Wouldn't it be easier with a 5 year old than a baby? She left him because she's a disgusting human.

I keep imagining poor Lucas just looking through the window, all alone :(

Thank you PB. (I look forward to what you have to say on Nancy Grace!)

Are we sure he was alone? LE did not charge her with anything involving LH being endangered.

OG serves large portions plus a salad and limitless bread. I could easily share a meal with another person let alone a small 5 year old. The baby might still be on baby food so that wouldn't be an issue.
For 6.99 You can get never ending soup salad breadsticks. There are so many lunch specials for around that maybe he intended her to go for lunch with Lucas.

I wonder if it's a possibility that she left him restrained or confined somewhere that he wasn't meant to, or even be able to, get out of but he somehow managed to? Like wouldn't it be too risky to just leave him free to unlock the front door and go for a wander if he was left home alone? Might be a reason to put him in a pull up too if he was restrained and not able to get to the bathroom.

Or maybe she was too high and hungry to even care if he went out of the house, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili