Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought here..I'm thinking perhaps EG was po'd at JH for some reason. That may be why she left Lucas at home. I'm of the mind that she most often took her ire out on Lucas. Wouldn't be anything dad could do at such distance..perhaps the gift card etc was a Valentine apology of some sort. Very manipulative on her part, which seems par.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

not for a male babysitter.

agreed & jumping off this imo, if there was a second adult involved i don't think any division of who went w whom to the restaurant or stayed home is that weird in any scenario, to me its more about *if* there was a second person.

for example: the baby is only 1 year - maybe she cries hysterically w/out her mom. maybe the baby just woke up for a nap so she knew she wouldnt sleep with her friend or Lucas (i wouldnt put it past her to leave both kids alone). maybe the second adult/EGs friend wanted to stay back and watch something on their tv/computer. maybe Lucas (and to be clear I am in absolutely no way blaming him, I hope that is obvious) but maybe since he wasnt feeling 100% he didnt want to go sit upright at a restaurant and eat heavy pasta, maybe he wanted to stay home w toast and eggs. (again to be clear, this is obviously not Lucas' fault/EG should have acted like the adult and taken care of him first).

coordinating a group of people to go eat can be challenging, especially if one person is hungry and wants to eat NOW.
imo, it seems like EG was high & had the munchies so she wanted to eat ASAP and basically took/left anyone as it best fit her schedule to go eat.

We can't sleuth JH! He is of limits as he is not a suspect.
Sorry not sleuthing JH I was just wondering how far away he was from Lucas. My son works away a lot and when he does he video chats with my grandson. Could those calls to EG have been a video chat. I think my son calls it facetime.
Maybe he called once and Lucas wasn't with her so he called again using the app when he thought she would be home.

I actually told Tricia about this idea...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MOD NOTE

Apparently, I haven't made myself clear.

DO NOT sleuth JH. We do not have evidence that he was involved directly in Lucas' disappearance.

DO NOT post links to fundraising sites without first asking and obtaining approval from Tricia.

The wild speculation needs to end now or this thread is going to get locked and stay that way for a while. That would be a real shame since the vast majority of people here are following the rules. But the thread cleanup is getting out of hand.

Please THINK before you post. You do not need to post every idea that pops into your brain.

This post lands at random.

This is an interesting article on how to tell if a suspect is lying.

Helpfully offering another explanation: a suspect will often try and mislead detectives by putting another suspicious person on the investigation's radar, Dittrich said. If a person denies a kidnapping but mentions a creepy man in a van, it's important to see if there's any other evidence of such a person existing. If there's not, chances are the suspect made up a story to deflect the blame.

http://www.businessinsider.com/police-detective-reveals-how-she-can-tell-suspects-are-lying-2012-4

EG is vile - I really would like a law in place to have mandatory max sentences when information isn’t forthcoming when children are involved. She knows and she’s not talking. It’s so wrong.

Great, so now it's possible that she herself didn't make the calls from her phone.

Well, regardless if she made them or not, he was at home to be seen. At least I know this now!!

The landlord stopped by the rental house around 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 16th. He saw Lucas peeking out a window. That is all I know about the encounter.

I do not know what he did upon seeing Lucas. I do not know if he knew that Lucas was home alone or if he found out at a later date when questioned by detectives. I do not know which room Lucas was in at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM

If you look closely at PB‘s post, it says that she doesn’t know if LL knew Lucas was alone at the time he saw him or if he found that out later from the investigator...this tells me that investigators have determined that he was home alone. (My guess would be it came out during the time LE was questioning EG about the OG trip. It only makes sense that after discovering she only took her daughter, they would immediately follow up with “Well where was Lucas?”) I don’t believe there was anyone else in the house with Lucas. He was definitely home alone.

MOO

Well, regardless if she made them or not, he was at home to be seen. At least I know this now!!

Where are they saying it's possible she didn't make the calls from her phone. Geezzzzzzz more problems.

Where are they saying it's possible she didn't make the calls from her phone. Geezzzzzzz more problems.

Calls were made by her phone. It doesn’t say by whom in the affidavit. One could assume because it’s her phone she made the calls but assuming anything is dangerous territory

ETA: she says she smoked a few bowls and went to OG. Calls were made from her phone during that time period. That is certain. Whether or not it was actually her is speculation. It can be extrapolated but not concretely proven. The fact the calls were made from her phone in the area of the restaurant supports her story of going to OG to eat.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an interesting article on how to tell if a suspect is lying.

Helpfully offering another explanation: a suspect will often try and mislead detectives by putting another suspicious person on the investigation's radar, Dittrich said. If a person denies a kidnapping but mentions a creepy man in a van, it's important to see if there's any other evidence of such a person existing. If there's not, chances are the suspect made up a story to deflect the blame.

http://www.businessinsider.com/police-detective-reveals-how-she-can-tell-suspects-are-lying-2012-4

EG is vile - I really would like a law in place to have mandatory max sentences when information isn’t forthcoming when children are involved. She knows and she’s not talking. It’s so wrong.

This will be added to her charges.
I really think the CA case, Haleigh Cummings case, etc. where these young women don't talk, do drugs and/or alcohol, want to be able to do whatever they want when they want, unemployed, in charge of young demanding children, have influenced how some of these young women who have killed the children work with LE. They take their chances the child will never be found, they will never be legally held accountable. All they need to do is hang in there and not say a word of their knowledge.

Wouldn't it be easier with a 5 year old than a baby? She left him because she's a disgusting human.
That's what I was thinking about. When I think of all the 1 year old and 5 year olds I know (or did know when they were those ages) I would think dining with a 5 year old would be easier than a one year old. So why did she leave him?

-Had she already "blown a gasket" and was upset with Lucas and therefore left home to cool off at OG and treat herself to a meal?

-Was Lucas still getting over being ill and was asleep when she originally left or in bed?

-Was she dining alone at OG or was she meeting someone and didn't want little ears to hear the conversation or be able to say/identify who Emily was with?

-Was OG the only place she went before returning home?

What is the legal age to leave a child unattended in KS? Surely you shouldn't be allowed to leave a 5 year old alone for any length of time?

When is Nancy Grace episode about Lucas going to air? I want to be sure to watch it.

There were a few technical difficulties this morning, but it should be rescheduled soon :).

Great, so now it's possible that she herself didn't make the calls from her phone.
I don't think she made the calls, she received them. If somebody has a call, there's someone on the phone for them. She HAD 2 calls; otherwise I think they'd say she MADE 2 calls.

Forgive me if I am clueless, I have never seen this woman's show. What kind of discussion is expected to result from Nancy's interactive event? Is it helpful to call in to Nancy's coverage to discuss about the mindset of witnesses (friends, neighbors, strangers) for the last 24 hours prior to EG's 911 'missing child' call, or would that be considered 'wasting time'? I speak from a very particular perspective which has given me a unique experience regarding similar scenarios.

"Emily had two phone calls made on Feb 16.. "

"The phone calls are being made from the area of..."

I'm definitely leaning towards outgoing.
calls.

But I also realize we could dissect this for days and there could be compelling arguments for them being received calls as well or one outgoing and one incoming.

http://www.ksn.com/news/local/lucas...disappeared-according-to-affidavit/1039368471

Phone records show Glass made two phones calls on Feb. 16 at 4:53 p.m. and 5:43 p.m. from the area of Central and Rock. The Olive Garden is located north of the intersection.

No wonder we are confused. The affidativ is not clear. It says both "had" and "made". Sheeeesh.

"the phone records show that Emily HAD two phone calls MADE on February 16, 2018 at 16:53 and 17:43 hours"

The affidativ can be found in the link by clicking on it in the link

http://www.ksn.com/news/local/lucas...disappeared-according-to-affidavit/1039368471

Forgive me if I am clueless, I have never seen this woman's show. What kind of discussion is expected to result from Nancy's interactive event? Is it helpful to call in to Nancy's coverage to discuss about the mindset of witnesses (friends, neighbors, strangers) for the last 24 hours prior to EG's 911 'missing child' call, or would that be considered 'wasting time'? I speak from a very particular perspective which has given me a unique experience regarding similar scenarios.

Call the show and see if they think your call would be good for the case.
I know I for one am interested in what you have to say. Can you mention it on here?

Welcome to WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members