Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are 2 separate incidents. One neighbor told LE that EG brought Lucas and her other 2 sons over to the neighbors to introduce themselves. He said that the 2 boys were playing with rake handles like they were swords while Lucas stood off to the side with his hands in his pockets acting very shy. The article said that EG mentioned to the neighbor that she also had a daughter in the house. This was on February 11th.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html

I think in this case, which another neighbor mentions it was 2 days before Lucas's disappearance which would have to of been the 15th of February, the neighbor may have thought that the baby was a boy. I have been guilty of calling a girl baby a boy and vice versa. So she just may have thought that the 1 year old was a boy.

Has The other boys ever been talked to about this weekend that is mentioned?

I am just wondering where you read that. I don't seem to see that account. Just want to read about it. Since 2 of my kids seem to love the books. Tia

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

He never confessed to fabricating his story.
I think the OP is thinking of another person.
I have read both David's and Richard's books, and they can corroborate the events of their stories. Richard and David never spoke to each other for many, many, many years after David was rescued.
For David to have fabricated his abuse, Richard would have had to have had some form of communication with him to ensure their stories matched.
The knife incident is mentioned in both brothers' books.
Richard can also attest to the abuse David suffered and even admits to abusing David-facts which David can corroborate.

Sorry for the OT...I've read all 3 of David's books and both of Richard's and can see no way that one or both of the brother's fabricated their abuse.

IMO

Yep, she specifically says 3. Who invites in two suspicious strangers at that time of night? Also she claims it was a few nights prior. So around the 14th, 15th, according to her?

No, I don’t think so. Maybe you are thinking of James Frey. There is actually a movie in production about Dave Pelzer’s book “A Child Called “It.”

Oh really?
I don't know if I'd be able to watch it :(
The book was heartbreaking enough.

Yep, she specifically says 3. Who invites in two suspicious strangers at that time of night? Also she claims it was a few nights prior. So around the 14th, 15th, according to her?

Do you have a link where she says 3?

Where does she say 3? All I see in the interview is she says ‘it was pretty early in the morning’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

You do realize I&#8217;m not at liberty to simply give out details whenever I choose. This isn&#8217;t a game for me, nor is it fun. I relay information when I am able. Trust me, I&#8217;d love nothing more than to make a public announcement with everything I know, but that&#8217;s not how investigations work.

Now if you&#8217;ll excuse me, I&#8217;m going to take a nap. I was up early to tape a segment with Nancy Grace, but there were technical difficulties and it&#8217;s being rescheduled.

I can't wait to see you on TV!!!:seeya:

Thank you (To FindLucasAllen, too) for divulging information when you are allowed! :tyou:

He never confessed to fabricating his story.
I think the OP is thinking of another person.
I have read both David's and Richard's books, and they can corroborate the events of their stories. Richard and David never spoke to each other for many, many, many years after David was rescued.
For David to have fabricated his abuse, Richard would have had to have had some form of communication with him to ensure their stories matched.
The knife incident is mentioned in both brothers' books.
Richard can also attest to the abuse David suffered and even admits to abusing David-facts which David can corroborate.

Sorry for the OT...I've read all 3 of David's books and both of Richard's and can see no way that one or both of the brother's fabricated their abuse.

IMO

Yes, I responded to someone soon after I made that comment apologizing and stating I had confused him with James Frey. [emoji846]

Emily Glass, stepmom of Lucas Hernandez, reports seeing two unknown individuals outside her home on February 11, 2018; this was shortly after the family moved into their new home. In an exclusive interview with Fact Finder 12, Glass says she confronted the people and later took a photo of them and sent it to Jonathan Hernandez, Lucas's biological father.
That same day a neighbor reported seeing Lucas outside playing.
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Day-15-Search-for-Lucas-Hernandez-in-Wichita-parks-475767953.html

Sorry guys, my bad, I was looking at a transcription of the interview which differs from Kadoober's. Should have checked the footage.

No sign of Lucas Hernandez nearly a month after disappearance

WICHITA, Kan. (KAKE) -
Where is Lucas Hernandez? It's a question burning in the hearts and minds of many in the Wichita community and across the nation.

After tireless efforts from police and volunteers, the 5-year-old Wichita boy is no closer to being found. Saturday marks a month since he was reported missing.

http://www.kake.com/story/37741815/no-sign-of-lucas-hernandez-nearly-a-month-after-disappearance

Guys and Gals it has been 1 month! :tears:

Where is Lucas?

Ignore my ignorance of not knowing how to take part of a quote. I deleted this and replied to the quote.

!!!!NEW INFO!!!!! Does Lucas have a little brother as well because I've only ever heard of the little girl?

---------------------------------------------------

Lucas Hernandez Update: Neighbor says she saw missing boy two days before he vanished

Kansas boy Lucas Hernandez disappeared a month ago and as of today, there is still no signs of him.

KAKE reports that a neighbor, who spoke with boy’s stepmother, Emily Glass, at a vigil in early March, said the she saw 5-year-old Lucas just a few days before he disappeared.

“He came over with the little brother,” the neighbor said. “I did shake Emily Glass’ hand. We discussed him coming over and playing with the dog.”

Lucas reportedly vanished two days later, on Saturday, February 17, at least according to Glass’ version of events. Police, volunteer teams, cadaver dogs, horses, ATVs, and drones have been assisting in the search for little boy, which included an organized grid search. So far, none of the searches yielded any results leading to Lucas.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/03/...-saw-missing-boy-two-days-before-he-vanished/

EG was already in jail before the month of March.

I think I assumed the phone calls were made because of this statement at the end of the affidavit. I could have interpreted that wrong.
61af76630301d7b06978a78c31f49059.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I assumed she made the calls... Going out...

Now that I re-read the affidavit...
it looks like EG grabbed someone with a cell phone and told them to make these two calls for her...

Kind of like when she told/asked the neighbors to make the original 9-1-1 call...

Puzzling...JMO....:dunno:

Emily Glass, stepmom of Lucas Hernandez, reports seeing two unknown individuals outside her home on February 11, 2018; this was shortly after the family moved into their new home. In an exclusive interview with Fact Finder 12, Glass says she confronted the people and later took a photo of them and sent it to Jonathan Hernandez, Lucas's biological father.
That same day a neighbor reported seeing Lucas outside playing.
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Day-15-Search-for-Lucas-Hernandez-in-Wichita-parks-475767953.html

I would question the assertion that it was the 11th. In her jail interview she only said "a few days prior". Maybe it was as early as the 11th, maybe it was as late as the 17th, but to my knowledge she hasn't stated a date, and LE haven't said anything about the snap EG claims to have taken of them and sent to JH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper