Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #13 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The traffic light cameras at most intersections controlled with a light do not record or stream or capture video or photos. They just do away with the need for the sensor under the road to make the light change for traffic.
On the other hand there are a ton of road conditions cameras that do stream
www.wichway.org
8faacec2547493962a28cc423f65e5b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like we posted at the same time.

What day is trash picked up at EG’s house? Is there a Saturday pickup?

When I drove out and walked their neighborhood last Saturday, many many trash carts were at the curb. Most trash companies say they have pickup Monday thru Friday but I do not see an entire neighborhood leaving their carts out that long. I think they might have pickup on Saturday but I do not have confirmation beyond what I saw.

I believe that it is.

No, there is no Saturday residential trash pickup except for the weeks of Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day.

When I drove out and walked their neighborhood last Saturday, many many trash carts were at the curb. Most trash companies say they have pickup Monday thru Friday but I do not see an entire neighborhood leaving their carts out that long. I think they might have pickup on Saturday but I do not have confirmation beyond what I saw.

Thank you. We have different days here as well. Some people have Saturday pickup here. And Lucas would easily fit in a duffle bag, suitcase, or even a large trash bag.

No, there is no Saturday residential trash pickup except for the weeks of Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day.

Do you know if that applies to dumpster or commercial service as well?

When it comes to the Dump.. it would take a warrant search?? A group could not just go out and search

I have been trying to think of a way to say this without embarrassing ESO but it needs to be said. ESO has a diverse and solid database in that beautiful head of hers and we need to listen and absorb what she tells us. Her knowledge, insight and instincts are impressive and it has been a pleasure to share hat tastes with her. :giggle:

Aawww thank you! Mr. Pink needs a hat to be part of our gang [emoji23].

When it comes to the Dump.. it would take a warrant search?? A group could not just go out and search

A landfill search? That would need to be done by LE working with the landfill owners/operators. It’s hazardous to search a landfill, but LE has done so in many cases.

Big hugs to all of our searchers, and PB and FLA in particular. May today be the day he is found. Do we know if there are searchers on the ground today?

Praying he is found today, perhaps the luck of the Irish will be with the searchers and they either find Lucas or some kind of evidence of where he could possibly be. If I lived close by, I'd insist they come to my home for a corned beef dinner with Irish soda bread and other goodies to enjoy after another long fay of searching.

Perhaps Leprechaun Man might sprinkle some fairy dust and return Lucas home safe and sound to his family. :heartbeat:

Top o' the morning to you all, lots of love and prayers to Lucas and his family and friends as well as all of you wonderful websleuthers out here. This has to be my favorite group of sleuthers. Now, let's find Lucas and bring him home!

I think the only person she’d talk to is either JH or her cousin. Wonder if either has visited her in jail yet. I know if I were JH, I’d be there every day I could, trying to get something out of her.

I think the only person she’d talk to is either JH or her cousin. Wonder if either has visited her in jail yet. I know if I were JH, I’d be there every day I could, trying to get something out of her.

Her bond has a condition of no contact with JH or MH or LH
So I don’t think he’s been able to talk to her

It just stuns me, how this woman claims that there were two strange people outside of her home that she invited in, then became suspicious enough to take a photo of their backsides as they walked away, and sent a photo to JH. Yet days later, she was sooooo worried about these people, that she left Lucas home all alone. Seriously, does she think we're all witless lemmings here? Does she really expect us to believe that she loved Lucas like a son, yet abused him and left him alone, after claiming she was worried about the couple outside her home?

Yeah, she's stupid alright. We're on to her and most of us have been all along. No mother or step mother worth their salt would leave a child home alone to begin with.

I think that those two people she saw were walking their kids to school. Less than 3-4 blocks from her house is a big elementary, middle and alternative school. The time fits the start time and if you live less than a mile (give or take) from the school, the bus doesn’t pick you up. Edgemoor is a high traffic semi major street, which is hard to tell from maps and when I’ve driven on it recently, it was really busy. I think it was just a coincidence that worked in EG’s favor.

Hmmm, I would think it would be in LE’s best interest to allow them to communicate while she is in there.

She didn't succeed in lowering the amount, but she did get visits w/ her daughter, now, right? I'm sorry, I'm supposed to be folding laundry, and shouldn't stop to search for it, but I know someone quoted it in the thread. Maybe one of those kansas articles. Was any mention ever made of the no contact with JH bond condition?

No one physically visits the jail, either, is that correct?

Do you know if that applies to dumpster or commercial service as well?

The way commercial works is for pickup to be very early Monday thru Friday pickup (like 2am start) because that’s when parking lots are mostly empty. Roll off ( the big construction dumpsters that aren’t permanent pickups) are done on an as needed basis. There is some commercial stuff picked up on Saturday mornings, but since you have to have a CDL to drive any of the trash trucks, DOT hours are tightly controlled and limits how many hours drivers can work in a day and in a week. The drivers also get either so much an hour or paid by the stop so the faster you work, the more you make. Just knowing how the trucks work, and if Lucas died on a Friday, I’d say it would be impossible for him to be in a residential trash can because it’s standard for LE to seize trash during an investigation. Plus the residential trucks, when the carts are dumped it goes into this open bay and you can see what’s in there. The reason for this is so nothing unallowed like chemicals or certain kinds of batteries don’t make it into the trucks and cause an explosion when they are packed. Commercial dumpsters would be the only place where a body, even in a bag or suitcase, could go unnoticed.

I think that those two people she saw were walking their kids to school. Less than 3-4 blocks from her house is a big elementary, middle and alternative school. The time fits the start time and if you live less than a mile (give or take) from the school, the bus doesn’t pick you up. Edgemoor is a high traffic semi major street, which is hard to tell from maps and when I’ve driven on it recently, it was really busy. I think it was just a coincidence that worked in EG’s favor.

Actually, you have to live 2.5 miles or more away from the school to ride the bus- with exceptions for special needs students with transportation in their IEP
And I think they also have some exceptions for what they classify as ‘hazardous’ routes

She didn't succeed in lowering the amount, but she did get visits w/ her daughter, now, right? I'm sorry, I'm supposed to be folding laundry, and shouldn't stop to search for it, but I know someone quoted it in the thread. Maybe one of those kansas articles. Was any mention ever made of the no contact with JH bond condition?

The judge left it up to the family court judge to decide on visits with MH
People can physically go to the jail but all visits - at the jail or distant - are via video chat

I was wondering the same thing. All thst was talked about was the baby. No mention of the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyfullyU