Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #13 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I just had another thought maybe he slipped up and said “Mr. xxxxxx stopped by but I didn’t answer the door like you said” and Emily says to him “ if you didn’t answer the door and how do you know he was there” and then Lucas says “ I saw him outside” and then Emily just freaking lost it on him and freaked out because she was worried that he saw or found out Lucas was alone. It would make sense if it happened this way because Lucas could’ve been trying to prove to her that he was a good boy to make her proud of him but unknowingly it on accident slipped up because he’s a kid and didn’t know then she flipped out. His thought process may have been if Emily knows I’m good and listened to her then maybe she won’t hurt me anymore.
These graphic theories make me literally ill when I associate them to Lucas, which I can't help doing. And it makes it really hard for me to find comfort in the hope that he simply passed in his sleep due to long term fever or something. In my fantasy I also like to imagine unicorns and yeti and leprechauns were there making him laugh.

Praying to day is Lucas - Wichita Day! Babydoll we love you and we’ll find you!

Just looking now and then.....how sad that this little guy is still not found. Hopes up!

You know I just had another thought maybe he slipped up and said “Mr. xxxxxx stopped by but I didn’t answer the door like you said” and Emily says to him “ if you didn’t answer the door and how do you know he was there” and then Lucas says “ I saw him outside” and then Emily just freaking lost it on him and freaked out because she was worried that he saw or found out Lucas was alone. It would make sense if it happened this way because Lucas could’ve been trying to prove to her that he was a good boy to make her proud of him but unknowingly it on accident slipped up because he’s a kid and didn’t know then she flipped out. His thought process may have been if Emily knows I’m good and listened to her then maybe she won’t hurt me anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That made me so sad. Very possible scenario. JMO

Totally OT but whoa, what in the world happened to the forum format? I can't navigate at all. Gack.

ETA: Okay nevermind. Somehow my screen changed to a strange version of the forum. I clicked "full site" and it all changed back. Very strange.

Totally OT but whoa, what in the world happened to the forum format? I can't navigate at all. Gack.

Hi Ontario Mom..Scroll down totally and click on full site..or something like that...I have this also now and then.

Ok, I missed some of thread 12 and the start of 13 because it's the craziest time of the year at the office. But, first I have to say that I cannot fathom how FLA and family are feeling. Seeing PB's post about Lucas being seen by the landlord made me want to throw up. I cannot remember the last time I felt so bad. That poor child!!

And next...this seems crazy, but follow along....most lies have a half truth. What if EG doesn't know where Lucas went? How many parents, even good ones, use a little fear to teach a lesson when your kid doesn't do what you've taught them? There's a fair chance Lucas didn't know their landlord. He hadn't lived their long. What if he opened the door when the landlord came by, but said EG was napping, so the LL asked him tell her a message.
EG gets home, and Lucas says, "The LL was here, and said to tell you x, y, and z." And EG says something like, "You know not to open the door to a stranger, something bad could happen to you." Then to *teach him a lesson* she makes him open the door for something, and someone grabs him. This someone being the "helper" we've all thought existed. This person is supposed to take him for a little bit and bring him back, just to scare him. But something goes wrong, and he dies in the helper's custody. It would resolve the reason why EG doesn't rat out the other party...she asked them to do this, and they won't rat her out because a child died on their watch, and that wasn't the plan at all.

Yes, far fetched maybe, but I feel like it fits what we know, and the timeline.

Just thinking out loud...
IMO that’s giving her too much credit for actually caring about his well-being. This is a selfish person who abuses children and thinks it’s ok to leave a 5 yr old home alone. I personally feel like she would’ve viewed an abduction as a positive scenario for herself. While I think she had help with his disposal,I don’t believe for one minute she didn’t willing take his life. JMO

I’ve been keeping up but not commenting- glad PB gave us clarity on who saw Lucas and when- as much as all of this breaks our hearts can’t imagine how bad PB and FLA hearts ache. I will say, the LL situation tore me up so bad yesterday I had to have a very good cry and take a few hours off from reading. IT IS IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM, Me blaming LL because we don’t know th circumstances and as we have all noted, LL didn’t know for a fact Lucas was home alone- but it kills me to know he could have been so close to being saved from EG’s violent behavior towards him. A part of me wishes he ran out that door and begged to be saved... gosh. If only!

Now, I’m no physic or anything crazy, but I did dream about Lucas last night- he was buried in the back yard. I don’t believe that is where Lucas really is, that’s to simple-but I tend to think he is close to home and possibly somewhere that’s almost obvious- if that makes sense. I tend to think he is somewhere EG could keep a close eye on(if she wasn’t sitting in jail) to see if it’s been searched or if future searches were happening. Keeping an eye that Lucas doesn’t surface etc. just my crazy own thoughts- thinking of you Lucas❤️

IMO that’s giving her too much credit for actually caring about his well-being. This is a selfish person who abuses children and thinks it’s ok to leave a 5 yr old home alone. I personally feel like she would’ve viewed an abduction as a positive scenario for herself. While I think she had help with his disposal,I don’t believe for one minute she didn’t willing take his life. JMO

You were quoting WildcatRunner's theory on kidnapping as a lesson. Along the lines of that theory but more villianous as you suggest.

I previously wondered briefly if she left him alone in a scary place to teach him some monstrous lesson. Someone linked to a haunted bridge that I think that site was classifying as a "crybaby bridge" - for a moment I thought that's what the locals called it. Put him in a pull-up for "being a baby", leave him in a scary spot (one of these parks even) and expect him to still be there when she's had her fill of torture, but he's not. He didn't walk out, she doesn't know where he really is, and mentally can compartmentalize that guilt.

But, I don't know what happened and I'm feeling it will be sad and obvious. Then again, the cruelty toward the kids in some of these cases is some scary stuff.

Big hugs to all of our searchers, and PB and FLA in particular. May today be the day he is found. Do we know if there are searchers on the ground today?

To add to this-
Yes premeditation can happen in seconds
My uncle came home from work and startled a burglar. The burglar could have escaped undetected through several routes. Instead he took my uncle’s gun from the nightstand and positioned himself to shoot my uncle as he came in the front door.
Premeditated. In seconds.

i agree with premeditation. Some individuals appear normal but become pure evil when advancing their agendas.

I believe, unlike some others there was a period of time up to a week to plan, execute and cover up the crime. I don’t believe it was an accident but an effort to rid life of a child that required more care than ___wanted to give. I think it’s important to take this into consideration;

___ IS 26 years OLD AND WAS WATCHING HER LIFE GO BY. SHE HAD 4 CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 7 to CARE FOR. SHE WAS UNDER COURT ORDERS WITH RESPECT TO THE OLDEST 2. And the youngest is 1, a toddler who requires a lot of work

I believe she just didn’t want the responsibility for a little boy who required patience, love, understanding and more time to teach and care for.

Her own blood children were probably never in danger but little Lucas had been from the moment she became his primary caregiver. Put the family dynamics together and it not only makes sense it works as a theory for his disappearance.

And yes yes it would be helpful if LE would go public with a bit More information.

LE IS doing all it can to find him and to preserve evidence against the person who was responsible for wehat they believe to be the truth.

rsbm

I agree that "no closer to being found" is not correct.
They have eliminated many areas that he is NOT. By default, that means they are closer to finding out where he IS. Even if they aren't geographically close, they are eliminating areas, which is still progress.

Exactly!

Big hugs to all of our searchers, and PB and FLA in particular. May today be the day he is found. Do we know if there are searchers on the ground today?

This one will be. I think it is safe to say that there are searchers out almost every single day.

You were quoting WildcatRunner's theory on kidnapping as a lesson. Along the lines of that theory but more villianous as you suggest.

I previously wondered briefly if she left him alone in a scary place to teach him some monstrous lesson. Someone linked to a haunted bridge that I think that site was classifying as a "crybaby bridge" - for a moment I thought that's what the locals called it. Put him in a pull-up for "being a baby", leave him in a scary spot (one of these parks even) and expect him to still be there when she's had her fill of torture, but he's not. He didn't walk out, she doesn't know where he really is, and mentally can compartmentalize that guilt.

But, I don't know what happened and I'm feeling it will be sad and obvious. Then again, the cruelty toward the kids in some of these cases is some scary stuff.

I like this line of thought (I actually I hate it, but ykwim....).

It reminds me of WM's initial story as to what happened to Sherin, that he left her out at the tree at 3am to punish her for not drinking her milk...

Then there was the case in Japan where the parents really did leave a little boy in the woods to punish him (bears and all roaming), and he got lost but was thankfully later found 6 days later, bless his heart.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...t-little-boy-released-hospital-home/85545104/

(Eta/OT, just came across this while researching stepmother murder/disposal stats:

"When third-grader Savannah Hardin ate a candy bar on the bus on the way home from school, her stepmom, Jessica Mae Hardin, was not happy. To discipline the young girl, Jessica Mae's mother forced Savannah to run in place for three hours. Jessica Mae was aware of the strict punishment, but did nothing to stop it.

Savannah collapsed and was rushed to the hospital. She died from severe dehydration. Both Jessica Mae and her mother were arrested and charged with the girl's murder."

https://m.ranker.com/list/step-parents-who-killed-their-step-children/amandatullos )

Eta:

"Three-year-old Ahziya Drew Osceola's body was found wrapped in trash bags, stuffed inside of a box in a laundry room. The toddler had bruises all over his body, and his pancreas was ruptured from being severely beaten.

Ahziya's stepmother, Analiz Rodezno Osceola, was charged with manslaughter, child endangerment, and providing false information to police. The boy's father was also charged with child neglect in connect to the boy's murder."

Stepparents Who Killed Their Stepchildren
https://m.ranker.com/list/step-parents-who-killed-their-step-children/amandatullos

*the above article again makes me wonder, as previously discussed, if he had internal injuries in the days he was sick...:( )

bb33531aac3af059eea09822c7373a5b.jpg

Lucas has now been missing for one month. I never ever imagined it would be this long.

I don't know why but these painted rocks are bugging me...probably over thinking....

This one will be. I think it is safe to say that there are searchers out almost every single day.

Thank you Pink, for everything (and Mr. Pink as well). You guys are amazing.

I have been trying to think of a way to say this without embarrassing ESO but it needs to be said. ESO has a diverse and solid database in that beautiful head of hers and we need to listen and absorb what she tells us. Her knowledge, insight and instincts are impressive and it has been a pleasure to share hat tastes with her. :giggle:

I like this line of thought (I actually I hate it, but ykwim....).

It reminds me of WM's initial story as to what happened to Sherin, that he left her out at the tree at 3am to punish her for not drinking her milk...

Then there was the case in Japan where the parents really did leave a little boy in the woods to punish him (bears and all roaming), and he got lost but was thankfully later found 6 days later, bless his heart.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...t-little-boy-released-hospital-home/85545104/

I couldn't have been more shocked when that little guy was found ALIVE six days later!

It was this bridge. Interesting backstory.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theorosa's_Bridge
Find Lucas:tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members