Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #13 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wear it like a badge of honor my friend!!!! I was impressed Mr. Pink did not seem surprised or shocked when told he had to just come find us too [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:giggle:

I am reading and lurking on all the threads- always behind so don’t post much but praying every day Lucus is found. The amount of effort from people here is amazing. I agree one would tell older kids to be careful with the younger one! It seems EG didn’t care about Lucus. This case is one that is just sticking with me. I’m a mom and a stepmom and I can’t imagine harming a child. 😢Thank you to our VI’s and liltexans for moderating all these threads.

maybe she left Lucas at home alone hoping he would actually run off. But then when landlord saw him, it foiled her plan. she probably got pretty angry at that point

Paul Rudd, Darren Lynn Bousman, Kirstie Alley (from Wichita), Melissa Etheridge, Annette Benig, Rob Riggle, Don Johnson, Jason Sudeikis.....I'm brainstorming. They're all from Kansas. We could tweet to each of them with the fliers and see if they'll RT to all of their followers? I'll try to see who else might be from Kansas or the general area.

maybe she left Lucas at home alone hoping he would actually run off. But then when landlord saw him, it foiled her plan. she probably got pretty angry at that point

I’m not sure she thought beyond her own needs. Too self-involved to care possibly.
BTW, what does RSBM mean?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ESO and I went on a little adventure today and had to throw up the bat signal for a short time but thank goodness, we were able to fix things ourselves. As you can see in the pic below, the only damage was a little mud.

View attachment 131732

With that, you would think I would learn, but I didn't and had to once again throw up the signal. This is what I did to the van:

<modsnip>

Here is the adjusted picture:

Van.jpg

Here is the adjusted picture:

attachment.php

I used to own that van- the biggest transmission I have ever had the "joy" to help replace- twice ( had 400k when we donated it) That bugger is heavy- Mr Rids got the bat signal more than once. Pink, back in- all the weight is in the front. Thank you for going mudding for Lucas...

I’m not sure she thought beyond her own needs. Too self-involved to care possibly.
BTW, what does RSBM mean?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Resnipped and bolded by me

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I do think we need to keep talking about Lucas and do everything we can to make sure he is remembered. I also think the one thing more important than that is getting the word out to landowners to get out and search their property for him. (Can you tell I am passionate about this point?)

I hear ya loud and clear, sister. Marking...

Hi, I might have missed this, have any of of Lucas' teachers commented? I haven't seen this anywhere...

I'd like to add my thoughts on this.

Lucas is not a rough and tumble kind of kid. When he plays with his older sister and things start getting rough, he doesn't like it.

I also wouldn't exactly describe him as shy. When Lucas met my other nephews for the first time he was the one to jump in and start playing with them. I've never observed him as being a wallflower or standing off to the side while other kids play. He always gets right in there and has fun even when he's with new friends.

Maybe it's just a difference in environments. But the neighbors report of how Luke just stood there with his hands in his pockets breaks my heart. Was he so "sick" that he couldn't play? Was he so scared of Emily that he wasn't comfortable?

These are the questions that eat away at me. He wasn't quiet and shy over here. Why was he when he was there?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Oh, FLA :heartbeat: :(

I understand what your saying, but these people have family that lives in the area and they didn't even know, even though I don't live anywhere close, I posted in hopes it would help.Bless up!

Thank you!!! :heartbeat:

I want to see everyone know about Lucas. You never know who knows what.

I forgot to add that ESO was such a trooper. She told me to put the van in neutral, hopped out of the van and was ready to try to push us out on her own! AND she is still willing to let me drive!!

:yesss: So much love for all of you on the ground, out there searching for Lucas!

I've visited the Lucas FB and loved the beautiful photos of Lucas. I pray every night this precious baby is found. Still cheering #team Lucas on.

I live so far away (Northern Ireland) and I just wish I could do something to help, so much love to all you searchers!

If there is anything I can do via Twitter to keep Lucas' face in the spotlight please let me know! I just want this precious little boy to be found :(

I know John Lordan (LordanArts) is great for bringing awareness to cases, I will do anything I can.

I have shared the new official Facebook page and flyer with John Lordan, the Vanished Podcast and Danielle Hallan all via twitter to see if this can get some exposure. Hope this okay

I have shared the new official Facebook page and flyer with John Lordan, the Vanished Podcast and Danielle Hallan all via twitter to see if this can get some exposure. Hope this okay

That is great! Thank you, HayLouise :heartbeat:

Maybe it&#8217;s time to approach state legislators to request they have a chat with your mayor, other city officials and law enforcement and very politely request they release more information. If /at least 10 individuals show up at a legislators office with more names on a petition public officials usually take the time to listen.

It is far far past time for Kansas residents begin to ask some pretty tough questions about what went so wrong with the DCF handling of the Brewer child and their failure with protecting Lucas. In my experience, the department cuts off the head of the beast (DCF) and promises anything to quiet public scrutiny. History keeps repeating itself and within a short time another child dies and the process repeats itself.

IT WILLTAKE THE CUTIZENS OF KANSAS TO ENACT POSITIVE CHANGES TO SAFEGUARD OUR. CHILDREN.

REGARDLESS IF STATISTICS, Lucas deserves the live and he didn&#8217;t get from those tasked with his wellbeing. He deserves to be found and brought home.

Can a link be posted for the new official Facebook page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee