Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if this has been covered to bits, many aspects to unpack yet:

"Nearly two months later in April 2016, according to a police report, Glass allegedly held an ax handle while arguing with Hernandez after telling him she had been sexually assaulted by a male friend."

-feb 22, http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bo...story-violent-fights-police/story?id=53274743

"The older boys were playing swords with rake handles." -feb 23, http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html

I didn't hear the neighbor whom EG introduced herself to, say WHAT the kids were playing with (some of that interview was edited out), after EG's DV history comes to light- so does a 'witness testimony' of random household sticks.
A whole lot going on in those DV reports!

Is the journalist trying to 'paint the picture' or are there often 'wooden handles' about the Hernandez premises?
EG appears to be opportunistic about her chosen weapons & methods of acting out.

Until more info is released about LH or EG (personal), I'm back to sifting the ashes for the odd thing out... yes the whole thing is chock full of odd things, but one mess at a time.

Bad thought here but her boys was playing with rake handles ,Did her boys beat him? Maybe she started smacking on him and told them too. The kids need talked to. Her words Not my story to tell haunt me. That alone would hurt him bad enough he would slowly die. Sorry

This is a gruesome question, but may help people know what to look for. FLA please don't read this.

I don't have time to look it up, but maybe someone can. If someone stumbles upon Lucas, say in July after the rains have stopped and it's been hot for 30 days, are they going to find Lucas, his clothes, or his diaper? All? None? By then, and ground disturbance will have been washed away or worn down or eroded, or grasses and ground cover will have sprouted. What should people be keeping an eye out for looking for in that regard?

I know she requested visitation with the baby and i THINK it was granted. Considering she is in jail for neglect and endangerment of that very child, I find it extremely contradictory to the charges. In other words, it doesn't make sense that they would grant her visitation to a child she is in jail of endangering. If she is so dangerous she should not be able to see the child and no one in their right mind should bring that child to see her. If they are using the little girl as a tool to get her to talk, that's just another example of exploitation of a child, by her and everyone else. Protect the girl, don't expose her to a dangerous woman. JMO

I agree with everything you said. I wondered if JH gets visits or not and then I thought, nah, they wouldn't use her as a pawn.....would they? And it only just occurred to me YESTERDAY, where are these visits happening...at the jail? is that for future visits if and when she relocates in some fashion? Yikes.

I'll dig for the post that showed EG visits granted with MH as part of bond hearing.

Eta...it was Henry who brought this to our attention! Sorry, I've lost what thread and post I got it from though, for now.

"While the judge agreed and did not alter her bail, Glass will be allowed to see her daughter, who is currently in someone else's custody.

However, the judge did order the visitation must be governed because of the child in need of care case."

http://www.wibw.com/content/news/Jud...476862073.html

If Lucas is located months from now, they will probably find everything including clothes, pullup etc scattered due to nature's "elements". That's as far as I can go with that right now. I know what the answer really is but I just can't:tantrum:.
:moo:

I know she requested visitation with the baby and i THINK it was granted. Considering she is in jail for neglect and endangerment of that very child, I find it extremely contradictory to the charges. In other words, it doesn't make sense that they would grant her visitation to a child she is in jail of endangering. If she is so dangerous she should not be able to see the child and no one in their right mind should bring that child to see her. If they are using the little girl as a tool to get her to talk, that's just another example of exploitation of a child, by her and everyone else. Protect the girl, don't expose her to a dangerous woman. JMO

Perhaps the child's emotional well being is being considered, more so than EG's. If you think about it she was with her mother and brother Lucas every day of her little life and then poof! She's living in a strangers home, no mommy, no brother, no daddy. She must be devastated! She doesn't have any idea what's going on in her little world or the causes of it. I hope she's at least seeing her daddy and other family members whose love she is dependent on.

Thank you so much Zelda I couldn't find the link but I knew the info was out there:tyou:.

Yes most of us have read those court records along with others in the link thread for Lucas.
So sad the family dynamics that led to this "imperfect storm":gaah:. As for the "playing swords with rake handles" another poster here asked a very good question: Since they had just moved from an apartment, why did they have these? And where are the rake heads? Scary to even think about.
Just breaks my heart every time I think of all the lost chances for Lucas[emoji813]beat:[emoji813]beat:[emoji813]beat:. So many of his extended family members did report to social services but alas nothing was ever effective. They love him and they are surely in pain we cannot begin to fathom.
I made the assumption the boys were playing with the neighbor's kids with rake handles, and thought maybe they belonged to the neighbor, being he specifically said rake handles, like he knew where they were from, and also the neighbor probably lived there longer, and would own a rake.

Just thinking out loud...

I agree with everything you said. I wondered if JH gets visits or not and then I thought, nah, they wouldn't use her as a pawn.....would they? And it only just occurred to me YESTERDAY, where are these visits happening...at the jail? is that for future visits if and when she relocates in some fashion? Yikes.

I'll dig for the post that showed EG visits granted with MH as part of bond hearing.

Eta...it was Henry who brought this to our attention! Sorry, I've lost what thread and post I got it from though, for now.

"While the judge agreed and did not alter her bail, Glass will be allowed to see her daughter, who is currently in someone else's custody.

However, the judge did order the visitation must be governed because of the child in need of care case."

http://www.wibw.com/content/news/Jud...476862073.html

Wow that’s very different than what’s in the Eagle article which is what I was referring to previously, about it being left to the family court judge
“O’Connor said he will leave up to another judge who is handing a child-in-need-of-care case involving the 1-year-old whether Glass can have contact with that child.”

http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204949454.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO
They have substantial evidence to make such a case against her- based on the judge ruling to not lower her bond on a seemingly ‘minisciule’ charge. Not that I find it minuscule but legally speaking with the sentencing guidelines for that charge.

I agree. And from the beginning, her bond was awfully high for the charge.

IANAL so someone else with more knowledge will chime in. We don't know because we don't know the evidence. But in general, I don't think the charge she is currently facing is enough to keep her locked up for long. She's already been granted visitation with her daughter.:gaah:
The current charge holds a one year maximum sentence, and a $2500 fine.

Perhaps the child's emotional well being is being considered, more so than EG's. If you think about it she was with her mother and brother Lucas every day of her little life and then poof! She's living in a strangers home, no mommy, no brother, no daddy. She must be devastated! She doesn't have any idea what's going on in her little world or the causes of it. I hope she's at least seeing her daddy and other family members whose love she is dependent on.
That absolutely breaks my heart. :(

Good thinking about the rakes possibly belonging to the neighbor, I'll have to watch that video again in a minute to look for clues.

I agree. And from the beginning, her bond was awfully high for the charge.

Based on what we HAVEN'T been told about the initial search of the home, I suspect the dogs hit on something incriminating, which in turn immediately led to the recovery search of Lucas. I'm sure there is a LOT we don't know, but finding Lucas is paramount at this particular juncture. At some point, if Lucas isn't found then I will assume the prosecution will start the murder charge process anyway. Whatever they aren't talking about that they likely found is probably enough to stand on its own. It certainly was enough for the judge to not lower her bond. THEORIES, these are just me guessing. I don't know any more than any one else.

Good thinking about the rakes possibly belonging to the neighbor, I'll have to watch that video again in a minute to look for clues.
It's a lot of speculation on my part, that was just where my brain went when I originally heard it.

Wow that’s very different than what’s in the Eagle article which is what I was referring to previously, about it being left to the family court judge
“O’Connor said he will leave up to another judge who is handing a child-in-need-of-care case involving the 1-year-old whether Glass can have contact with that child.”

Do those two quotes work together though? Like, the criminal judge took the contact stuff out of the criminal charge bond condition and left it to be governed solely by the CINC case? Your quote makes that a lot more clear, maybe, is all?

Do those two quotes work together though? Like, the criminal judge took the contact stuff out of the criminal charge bond condition and left it to be governed solely by the CINC case? Your quote makes that a lot more clear, maybe, is all?

Could be, have we heard anything about the progression of the CINC case?
ETA- although the WIBW article said ‘Glass will be allowed to see her daughter’ that’s not really supported by the Eagle article. It’s still undetermined?

I agree. Both articles came out the same time, but 2 different scenarios. I wonder which one is true. The only reason I would accept for visits is for the baby's well being. Poor kid lost everyone all at once

I agree. Both articles came out the same time, but 2 different scenarios. I wonder which one is true. The only reason I would accept for visits is for the baby's well being. Poor kid lost everyone all at once

WIBW isn’t local, they’re Topeka, so they’re getting their info from the local affiliate (KAKE) most likely - I’m going to check their coverage
The Eagle is local and their reporter was tweeting from the courtroom

ETA: in the written article KAKE doesn’t even mention the visitation only bond reduction

http://www.kake.com/story/37706501/judge-denies-bond-reduction-for-emily-glass

Somewhere I’ve read that the mother has to accept what she did. The troubling aspect is thinking about and acceptance of what everyone will think about her after a confession. I have no empathy for anyone in this situation but it’s taking her a long Time to come to terms with it. If she in fact did it Imo
She could just be a total narcissist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member