Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and I thought more about it after I went to bed.

We heard earlier from FLA that EG has no problem driving around with the kids in the car for reasons that aren't on the order...for instance EG drives the kids out for the visits with the bio mom and her side of the family.

So does that mean JO doesn't come to pick up Lucas, EG drives him over? Then it's even more odd that EG would make up a story that JO came over to pick up Lucas...apparently unannounced, implication of JO's causing trouble.

And according to FLA JO didn't even know JH and EG had moved even if she was inclined to turn up unannounced and demand that EG hand over Lucas.

We wanted insight into EG...here's some really big insight of something going on in EG's head just a few days before Lucas disappeared. I don't know exactly what it means, I just think it's worth exploring it to see what it might mean and if it might be an important piece of the puzzle?
To add to this, Jamie and family members met Emily halfway when picking up Lucas. I remember it being mentioned that Emily was odd about not wanting pickups at their apartment. Based on how they usually do it, it would be out of the ordinary for a pickup to suddenly be at the house.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Thanks for re-posting this as it makes us aware once again of exactly what was going on in the relationship and that Lucas was living in a sad sad reality.:sigh:
This part from the link where JH comments angers me:
“That really pisses me off. Only because it seems like it's about something else and it's not happening now," Hernandez said. "Now, if you want to bring that up later that's fine. That's a whole separate issue. I think it's taking away from what's happening and I don't appreciate it. Not from my family, not from strangers."
Count me in as one of the "strangers"...
Chi :(

You're welcome. That bothers me too. Especially "it's not happening now," which IMO implies that it did happen in the past and that he is aware of that. But...it's a "whole separate issue." I think not.

JMO

To add to this, Jamie and family members met Emily halfway when picking up Lucas. I remember it being mentioned that Emily was odd about not wanting pickups at their apartment. Based on how they usually do it, it would be out of the ordinary for a pickup to suddenly be at the house.

Thanks for explaining that to us.
Prayers always to you and all who love Lucas,
Chi:heartbeat:

Do you any of the locals have ring doorbells. if you do there is the thing on there called ring community where you can put notification. If a local had it they could send message out to check certain dates

Do you any of the locals have ring doorbells. if you do there is the thing on there called ring community where you can put notification. If a local had it they could send message out to check certain dates
Great idea along with the NextDoor app thing that I use.

I wonder if this was to prevent anyone on JO's family/friends side from speaking with any of EG & JH's neighbors?

I find it pretty interesting that EG apparently had the latitude to set up visitation time for JO with LH. I would expect that JO and EG communicated in the past to send LH on visits to his mom. That seems odd to me. You would think JO and JH would speak to decide the visit, then EG might just drop off or pick up. But EG must have thought it would be a believable story that JO took LH on Valentine's Day without JH knowing. I couldn't imagine being the person to decide visitation for a non-custodial parent, if the child wasn't mine. I'm not sure where this train of thought is going...I just find it odd.

Just thinking out loud...

I would be really ticked off if I was expected to work out my visitation schedule with my ex's live-in girlfriend, instead of him.

Bingo! I thought the same thing. We know that EG and JO had an altercation at LH school. Weren't the police even called? This visitation thing with setting it up between EG and JO would seem suspicious to JH, I would think at some level.
Something is just wrong with this picture! What are we missing?

I would definitely think things would be highly strained since the December blow-up at the school in front of other people. On the other hand, since JH worked out of town for long periods and JO had an open visitation schedule, I can completely see EG & JO trying to use JH as the mediator for every conversation and him eventually telling the two of them they had to work it out between the two of them since he's so far away. I'm sure the conversation wasn't always pleasant, but they probably had to communicate--just like any other extended family would probably also have to communicate with EG if they wanted to see him when JH was on the road. JMO

I would definitely think things would be highly strained since the December blow-up at the school in front of other people. On the other hand, since JH worked out of town for long periods and JO had an open visitation schedule, I can completely see EG & JO trying to use JH as the mediator for every conversation and him eventually telling the two of them they had to work it out between the two of them since he's so far away. I'm sure the conversation wasn't always pleasant, but they probably had to communicate--just like any other extended family would probably also have to communicate with EG if they wanted to see him when JH was on the road. JMO
I agree with all of your thoughts. Things had to be strained.
I'm almost at the point of thinking EG did in fact have framing JO for Lucas being missing in her mind.
Actually I believe she did.:notgood:
Heck I certainly don't want to think this was premeditated. I never really have.
I never had kids but if I did I would want to work directly with whomever was the new caregiver of my child if at all possible.
There is likely some interplay going on in the background between EG, JH and JO even as EG remains in jail.
JO must despise EG and I certainly understand and she has all of my sympathies.
JH's continuing support for Emily and his comments about that and not wanting to address any abuse allegations just make me feel sick.:gaah:
Add that to FLA telling us that EG has frequent visitors and some sort of "groupies" entertaining her ego and it's insane. I agree she should be left alone to stew in her own juices.
JMO Chi

I wonder if EG stopped agreeing to meet with JO for the exchange after the Dec blow up at the school. Wasn't it said that JO hadn't seen LH since Dec? Maybe she stopped agreeing to any arrangements and that's why it would make sense to JH that JO came and took him on VD.
To be clear (to me) EG did say that JO came and took him right? Not that she delivered him to an agreed upon location?
I've thought it odd that JH had decided to keep Lucas away from the families, JO had visitation rights, yet hadn't acted on them in such a long time. Did EG and/or JH try try to frustrate her efforts? I think this is all going to fit together and the ongoing abuse, alienation of other family members, the altercation at the school, VD, the lies, and the LL showing up will all make sense and tie in together.

FLA said that EG lied to JH about JO having Lucas on Valentine's day.
In my mind this is a crucial piece of information, even tho we know the LL saw him peeking out the window on the night EG selfishly and cruelly left a sick and obviously frightened little Lucas all alone at home.
I don't hate anyone because of my beliefs, but I hate EG's actions 1,000,000 X over.:no:
:moo:

FLA said that EG lied to JH about JO having Lucas on Valentine's day.
In my mind this is a crucial piece of information, even tho we know the LL saw him peeking out the window on the night EG selfishly and cruelly left a sick and obviously frightened little Lucas all alone at home.
I don't hate anyone because of my beliefs, but I hate EG's actions 1,000,000 X over.:no:
:moo:

I'm thinking that EG had JH believing Lucas was still with JO as of the 16th and the LL stopping by blew her story/plan. Maybe something about that caused her to shut him up. I suspect she might have taken him somewhere closer to JO.

I'm thinking that EG had JH believing Lucas was still with JO as of the 16th and the LL stopping by blew her story/plan. Maybe something about that caused her to shut him up. I suspect she might have taken him somewhere closer to JO.
Yes me too....

Thanks for re-posting this as it makes us aware once again of exactly what was going on in the relationship and that Lucas was living in a sad sad reality.:sigh:
This part from the link where JH comments angers me:
“That really pisses me off. Only because it seems like it's about something else and it's not happening now," Hernandez said. "Now, if you want to bring that up later that's fine. That's a whole separate issue. I think it's taking away from what's happening and I don't appreciate it. Not from my family, not from strangers."
Count me in as one of the "strangers"...
Chi :(

I was in his corner until he made that comment. I was one of several posting with him when Lucas first went missing. Then I tried to give him a break, thinking he was all upset and confused and needed time to sort things out, as this comment was made just a few days after Lucas went missing. Then when I read he would gladly take EG back if she got out of jail, and he completely lost me again.

You know- I thought of that myself. Folks were saying Lucas had to be close by, but I wondered if she did bring him somewhere closer to JO to try and point the blame onto her. This is why I feel in my heart she didn't hide him alone. Or, someone did it for her.

I feel like LE must think she had help if they are concerned about search locations being kept private. They must believe someone on the outside must know

I know right?

Were you one of the people interested in helping me with my case reviews? Your inbox was full when in tried to send you the links. If you not, then disregard this [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, happy to help research.

You're welcome. That bothers me too. Especially "it's not happening now," which IMO implies that it did happen in the past and that he is aware of that. But...it's a "whole separate issue." I think not.

JMO
It's not happening now because they finished him off. If JH is supporting EG after all that's gone down he's as guilty as she in this finalization. He made it ok then, and now. Bad dad. JMO

I know I’ve been MIA due to a demanding work project I’ve been working on. Doesn’t mean I haven’t scrolled through at 1:15am after working 18 hour days. Thankfully my project is completed and I just have to babysit my 24 men on the ground in FL, GA, VA and TX.

Please don’t take this the wrong way as posts, texts and emails can be misconstrued... With that said - I am local. I have searched hours independently. I have studied maps. Have gone through locations with GigTu, Henry, PB, N6, Scarlett and others. IMO if you aren’t local or haven’t been part of these searches it’s hard for me to sit here and read how those of us must just be overlooking Lucas due to him being in plain sight. Have you ever been to Wichita? From the house on Edgemoor you can be in the middle of a field in less than 20 min. Fields and tree rows for days. It’s not that simple. It’s just not. I have been in the Andover area for 24 years. I grew up out here. I went to school here and so do my children now.

Is it possible LE, TES, locals have missed something? Absolutely. Doesn’t mean we haven’t braved all different kinds of elements (we are known for high winds most of the year) and tried our hardest. So, if anyone wants to come join us in this heartbreaking search please do. We’d love to have the additional help. If you’re not local head on over to the Flyers for Lucas thread and help us there. We need all of the help we can get to keep his sweet little face in front of others.

What Lucas has been through has put my heart through the ringer. I’ve gone through every emotion possible but mainly anger towards EG for ever laying a hand on that sweet boy and sadness for what he has been through in his short life. No one, especially innocent children, should ever go through this.

Sorry for the rant. Today is my first day off in 21 days. Exhausted to say the least.

PS - Pink I’ve mentally replied to you 37588436 times. This weekend I will actually hit send. [emoji23]

We love you RMT! And if I was closer, I'd be there right beside you all searching, but the miles are a b! So I'm here, virtually.

Don't be disheartened. The searches you have all carried out are second to none.

I hope no one else is involved in so many ways...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj