Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(It's so odd to be thinking about organized vs disorganized (offender, disposal) in a situation like this, a step mother, woman, as opposed to a SP/SK...hope this makes sense, half asleep...)

Everyone here for Lucas continues to uplift and amaze me. You are all so determined to not give up in any way to help locate him.
Those of you on the ground actually searching are just unstoppable. Incredibly moving. :)
I know all of us are networking as hard as we can in anyway possible to us.
There are giant prayer chains going on and so many other things too numerous to mention.
Maybe this will be the day that someone steps forward with the right tip, or that EG actually breaks under interrogation.
As far as a plea deal, I don't particularly like the idea. I think it's been too long now to reward her for giving up his location if he has indeed passed on.
And if he has, the time and elements are most likely going to be in her favor as far as determining COD, like it could never be proven 100% in precious Caylee's case.
Respectfully, I would leave any decision concerning plea deals up to Lucas' family.
Let's all please keep them in mind first and foremost when it comes to what we suggest.
All of you so rock!
Chi:heartbeat:

Organized searches are not going to find Lucas.

Do we know if EG had her sons on Wednesday 2-14-18 for her 2.5 hour visit? It was her parenting time with them, after all.
That might be something important to know in the timeline.
We do know Lucas was not with her as she claimed JO took him that day.
As I recall JO had open visitation with Lucas so there wasn't a court ordered schedule. I wonder how much EG told others JO had Lucas when in fact she didn't.
I wonder if, since EG told JH that JO took LH on Valentines day if he thought JO still had him on the 16th when EG took their daughter to OG when in fact he was left home alone, and witnessed by the LL.
This can only make sense to us on here! Lol! :scared:

Are we sure she even has visits? According to the original quote, it was every other Sunday. Obviously it's every Sunday. 2/4 one of her sons was hurt. 2/11 neighbors house, 2/18 visit cancelled due to Lucas missing.

I know we're aware of most of the information in the article but for me, reading it tonight pulled together a "picture" of Emily Glass that IMO we've all intuited in one way or another. Here's my "picture:"

EG has no real interest in being a mother.

EG is okay with violence in the home. She doesn't take responsibility for her own actions and instead becomes angry and blames others. She has no insight into her behavior.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208094544.html

IMO EG's lack of insight is a key factor that keeps her from talking about Lucas. She just isn't wired to understand that people can see through her lies and attempts to manipulate others. I believe that she truly believes she is going to walk out of jail a free woman. She's so self-focused that she's blind to logical reasoning.

IMO her actions will come back to bite her in the :behind: but she'll never comprehend that it was her own doing. MOO.

I agree with your post on so many levels, which begs me to ask this question- why did she even try for custody of her older children? Clearly, as you mentioned, she didn't take the parenting serious enough to do the parenting classes. Also, why didn't the judge follow up to make sure she did those classes before agreeing to let her have visitation with her children? In between the time she lost custody of them and when she was given visitation rights- there were several violent episodes between her and JH. Did the court not follow up on her actions between those times to make sure that this was a safe environment for her older children?

How did poor Lucas end up in her care while JH was away? Was this agreed upon by JH, JO, and EG verbally, or is there anything documented that this arrangement was done legitimately through the court? I can't imagine any judge worth their salt, seeing her past actions, losing custody of her own children, putting Lucas in her care, especially with JH being out of town for work for 20 days at a time, and JO not being in the picture on a daily/weekly basis to make sure that Lucas was ok in her care. She USED poor Lucas as a way to try to get custody back of her boys (IMO), and when she finally got visitation rights back, he conveniently disappears?

Did she have the baby with JH to trap him? What was her motive to have another baby, which in my eyes, would trap a person further, if they didn't want to be a parent in the first place? Was this just a game to her, with the men in her life? Men who love their children, supported them and took care of them, while she emotionally tortured the men by playing head games and being violent towards them and the children, loving the fact that she could get away with it and nothing would happen to her? She was able to place blame on JH for the recent abuse of her child and then blamed the child for poor behavior when she talked to her ex about the situation when he called her. Did she love the fact that her ex is scared to death of their children being in her care for several hours a week- is this a control issue on top of a mind game to get back at the men in her life that she thinks caused her problems?

Personally, with her past, I am just stunned that she was even allowed to raise Lucas in the first place, and I am even more stunned the that children's protection agency didn't step in and take their baby out of her care!

She is mean and violent not only towards children- her own included!, but we know of at least two episodes to which she was violent with JH! How do women like this get to keep their children as well as other people's children, with this kind of a past, especially where she didn't even have custody of her older children and was suppose to be earning the privilege to have visitation rights with them? How does this happen?

It's cold here in Tennessee this fine morning.
Hoping everyone out in Wichita is staying covered up, wearing green for Lucas and continuing to search.
I send my love and prayers.
Chi:beats:

Hoping everyone out in Wichita is staying covered up, wearing green for Lucas and continuing to search.

Hello, fellow Tennessean! I am also keeping vigil for Lucas and all the other little ones still missing. [emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello back from Memphis!!
Great to "see" you here :)

How do you figure? They are out there day in and day out, as much as they can and they are not giving up.
I so agree 100% and haven't gotten an answer from the OP yet.
I know how tired the searchers must be....
My prayers and thoughts are with them always.:heartluv:

By 'eventually screw up again' ---do you mean she will likely beat up another child or make one go missing ? I think she probably would if she got the chance. Which is why she should stay locked up, in my opinion.

No. I think she'll just mess up again with the law. People like her, who are given constant passes on their behavior, eventually become complacent, they think they are untouchable and can do whatever they want, whenever they want until one day the court finally has enough of her and they lock her up.

I agree with your post on so many levels, which begs me to ask this question- why did she even try for custody of her older children?

SBBM

In one word: money. Some women have children simply as a source of money from the fathers and the gov't. They don't care about the child, the child is a means to an end, with the end being getting free money and the bonus prize of exercising power over the father of the child. I know it's hard to even comprehend that someone would do that to another person but we've all seen it play out time and time again with sociopathic personality types like EG. They use the child as a bargaining chip.

SBBM

In one word: money. Some women have children simply as a source of money from the fathers and the gov't. They don't care about the child, the child is a means to an end, with the end being getting free money and the bonus prize of exercising power over the father of the child. I know it's hard to even comprehend that someone would do that to another person but we've all seen it play out time and time again with sociopathic personality types like EG. They use the child as a bargaining chip.

I also think she loves to have power over the men. Dangling a carrot in front of a starving rabbit, so to speak- in this case, it's the children that is the carrot. the worried Dads (at least in her ex's case) the rabbit. She smells their fear and concern over the safety of the children and uses it for her own pleasure- in my opinion.

Snowed overnight & in the 20s.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Hello back from Memphis!!
Great to "see" you here :)

Wow, we’re much closer neighbors than I thought! [emoji112]. I’m always amazed how these cases make our world very small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBBM

This. Jumping off this and the observation that some women like to exercise power over men, do we know how JH and EG met?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove