Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man I sure hope that's not what she's saying (I don't think it is). Lucas's only maternal cousin is my 11 year old son and he would never lay a finger on Luke. He's been having a pretty rough time. He's begged us to let him go out and search :(

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Aaww, FLA, bless his heart :heartbeat: . Please give him a BIG HUG from me & all of us!!!!

:grouphug:

According to the affidavit filed by her sons' father, Glass was allowed to have her sons for two and half hours every Wednesday and for seven hours every other Sunday.

She did not complete a court-ordered class on “parenting in a home with anger/violence nor a co-parenting class,” the affidavit says.
The father says in the affidavit that Hernandez, identified as Glass’ boyfriend, “got physical with our youngest son” on Sunday, Feb. 4. The injured boy is about 6 years old, according to the birth year listed for him in the court document.

“The children reported the incident to me as soon as I picked them up after parenting time,” the father said in the affidavit. He took photos of the injury. “And although it was 4-5 hours later, there were still red marks on (the boy’s) chest with visible fingerprints. His chest was still red the next day.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208094544.html#storylink=cpy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the affidavit filed by her sons' father, Glass was allowed to have her sons for two and half hours every Wednesday and for seven hours every other Sunday.

She did not complete a court-ordered class on “parenting in a home with anger/violence nor a co-parenting class,” the affidavit says.
The father says in the affidavit that Hernandez, identified as Glass’ boyfriend, “got physical with our youngest son” on Sunday, Feb. 4. The injured boy is about 6 years old, according to the birth year listed for him in the court document.

“The children reported the incident to me as soon as I picked them up after parenting time,” the father said in the affidavit. He took photos of the injury. “And although it was 4-5 hours later, there were still red marks on (the boy’s) chest with visible fingerprints. His chest was still red the next day.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208094544.html#storylink=cpy

Somehow I missed that EG was allowed to have the boys on Wednesdays (I knew she had them on Sundays). So, do we have any idea if she had them on Valentine's Day, which was on a Wednesday?

JMO

Somehow I missed that EG was allowed to have the boys on Wednesdays (I knew she had them on Sundays). So, do we have any idea if she had them on Valentine's Day, which was on a Wednesday?

JMO

i think this may be this first we are hearing about wednesdays (or i missed it too!). feb 14th was definitely a wednesday....

from the article, it sounds like the father of her sons had put the paperwork in motion but nothing had been decided by the 14th. so in theory, she had time scheduled w them - which she either canceled (maybe agreed to cancel given sunday feb 4th incident), entirely flaked on her kids or did have them?

i think this may be this first we are hearing about wednesdays (or i missed it too!). feb 14th was definitely a wednesday....

from the article, it sounds like the father of her sons had put the paperwork in motion but nothing had been decided by the 14th. so in theory, she had time scheduled w them - which she either canceled (maybe agreed to cancel given sunday feb 4th incident), entirely flaked on her kids or did have them?

If she did have them it was only for 2.5 hours. Remember, she told her ex she had kicked JH out so not having Lucas with her during her visitation would fit into her story. She told JH his ex JO had taken Lucas. All bases covered. Now, if she did have her boys for her 2.5 hours, where? Did they go to the house?
Where was Lucas on Valentine's day?

My apologies but I seem to be having trouble getting in touch with .

If anyone is in contact with her could you please have her email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com?

Thank you,
Tricia

If she did have them it was only for 2.5 hours. Remember, she told her ex she had kicked JH out so not having Lucas with her during her visitation would fit into her story. She told JH his ex JO had taken Lucas. All bases covered. Now, if she did have her boys for her 2.5 hours, where? Did they go to the house?
Where was Lucas on Valentine's day?

yes, great post.

maybe before even contacting JH about valentines day she FIRST told the father of her sons Lucas was with his mom (obviously she has to say this if Lucas is technically not supposed to be there) and if LE questioned the father of her sons, he had shared this and then it circled back to JH. or its possible she told both JH and the father Lucas was with his mom bc she needed a lie that suited both of them. either way, linking Lucas to his mom on valentines day makes A LOT more sense now.

more importantly, where were her boys and where was lucas??

I too question it. I wonder why LE told the public about her phone making the 2 phone calls. It must have significance. And the timing? Were the 2 calls made to the same person? I'm sure LE has interviewed who was on the receiving end.

Hmmmm...interesting thought.

LE didn't tell the public about the phone calls. It was in the affidavit that was published after her bond reduction hearing.

ETA: http://www.kten.com/story/37715009/document-details-child-endangerment-case-against-emily-glass

JMO

JMO

I still think these boys need questioned. A special questioner can do this without these boys even knowing they are being questioned if done correctly. I would almost bet these boys have seen EG do things to LH and possibly can help in ways no one has thought of. Just saying it can never hurt to try.

Where is the evidence that EG has been "enabled her entire life"? Do you have a link for that or is that an assumption?

This is what I am talking about.

We have gone over the volumes of abuse EG heaped onto her own sons and Lucas- 'normal' people think 'Ahha, she is caught'. Abused kids see the state as aiding and assisting their tormentors.

How is allowing a negligent driver ANY license to operate despite evidence they cannot handle the responsibility, not enabling?

How is allowing and assisting an abuser whose lost custody (unfit parent), access and private unsupervised time with the children they abuse & lost custody of, not enabling.

How is warning DHS of an endangered child with photographs and dates of abuse (at minimum) and being shushed away, not enabling?

It is disturbing that we cannot see the forest for the trees.

Those who break laws and moral codes, are not hindered in their paths with 'half-punishments'. They are emboldened and encouraged to do as they please 'within the lines' (don't make us look there, or 'else'- don't worry, they know you will NOT look!).

And in this terrible truth, we will find our lost child at last.

This is what I am talking about.

We have gone over the volumes of abuse EG heaped onto her own sons and Lucas- 'normal' people think 'Ahha, she is caught'. Abused kids see the state as aiding and assisting their tormentors.

How is allowing a negligent driver ANY license to operate despite evidence they cannot handle the responsibility, not enabling?

How is allowing and assisting an abuser whose lost custody (unfit parent), access and private unsupervised time with the children they abuse & lost custody of, not enabling.

How is warning DHS of an endangered child with photographs and dates of abuse (at minimum) and being shushed away, not enabling?

It is disturbing that we cannot see the forest for the trees.

And in this terrible truth, we will find our lost child at last.

Ah, so you're getting more at the system enabling her. I see that. The system has failed her children and certainly has failed Lucas.

Ah, so you're getting more at the system enabling her. I see that. The system has failed her children and certainly has failed Lucas.

It is not whether one person had more of a hand in 'enabling' than another.

It's modeled within the environment which she grew up in. The towns that everyone she conned lived, worked, socialized and retired, dwelt.
The burden of criminal subculture on families, friends and workplaces they depend on, to uphold consequences or supply lenience allowing crime to comfortably continue unchecked. Dangerous dance of survival for all.

I am allowed to cite the articles from DMV, DHS, and MSM... everything I have found of legally public records has pointed to a specific sort of acceptance and hesitation to provide the harsh lesson required to sever; horrifically familiar in it's sanitized sterility.

Curiously, few hint at how frequently patterns are repeated yet we all know from sheer volume of experience. Everyone has heard the novice serial killer tortures smaller ones first; there is a progression yet who will admit it openly for fear of facing powerlessness, or gravity of effort required to prevent deaths?
Collective shunning of the ugliness has tread this tragic path bare.

I'm extremely grateful to those here willing to take on personal discomfort to move the case forward. This is where we scream out, even in death, and none will hear.

EG's ex sounds like a good and responsible daddy.

Those boys are so lucky that their father is so responsible and organized. He really did his best to protect them. Thank Goodness.

EG's ex sounds like a good and responsible daddy.

im curious if he has a serious gf/spouse. could be a trigger for EG if her two sons actually have a very positive female role model.

I don't know anything I can post on here about whether the father of EG's other boys has a new significant other, but I give him big kudos for what he did both before and after Lucas "disappeared".
There was downright abuse and terrible strife going on in Lucas' home and realizing that probably saved his sons additional damage to their minds, bodies and souls.
All these little kids just continue to break my heart. :no:

JMO

I do not think so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads