Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be why JH is standing by her, however, has he ever thought that it may not be his? The way he traveled and was home so little, I just don’t think EG was sitting home caring for two children. JMO.

We’ve heard about neighbors seeing her smoking outside with a guy, so who is this guy? He might just be a friend who helped her move. But there could be another man in her life.

Could the reason Lucas is missing be because he caught EG with another man in the house, possibly kissing him? Lucas said he was going to tell Daddy? This had to have happened at the apartment.

Lucas disappearing, EG being pregnant, there is a connection I think.

My opinions only.

Oops sorry didn't mean to duplicate your post. It's been on my mind ever since we heard there was someone there with her. I wonder what JH thinks of all this.

I’m thinking there’s another man in EG’s life and he didn’t know JH was still in the picture. EG told OM (other man) that she ended it with JH and she moved to a new house. OM possibly works at OG and that’s why she left Lucas at home alone. EG was going to play her sick game and JH was going to pay the bills until her OM was fully in the door and paying the bills. Who’s the father of the baby OM or JH? Why did EG tell JH that LH was with JO on VD? Most importantly WHERE IS LUCAS?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m thinking there’s another man in EG’s life and he didn’t know JH was still in the picture. EG told OM (other man) that she ended it with JH and she moved to a new house. OM possibly works at OG and that’s why she left Lucas at home alone. EG was going to play her sick game and JH was going to pay the bills until her OM was fully in the door and paying the bills. Who’s the father of the baby OM or JH? Why did EG tell JH that LH was with JO on VD? Most importantly WHERE IS LUCAS?

BBM.

Maybe, if this was pre planned, it was to put Jamie in the picture. To put Jamie in the area in the days before Lucas disappears.

Maybe, but I'm not sure that that is what happened.

I have an add on question: if LE tells a PI everything they know then can the PI then tell their client everything?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I don't believe LE will tell a PI everything, especially if they have concerns about where the information might end up!

I do wonder if JH might think that people who won't open up fully to LE might talk more to a PI, especially if the PI is declaring themselves strictly following leads and has zero bias as to where those leads might take them? And I share those thoughts. I personally think LE doesn't start out with bias and they just follow the clues, and they need all information they can get...if you hold back then they can't do their job. But it's possible that someone would feel more relaxed chatting with a PI than with LE.

The page was not set up by JH or family right? Has the PI truly been retained by anyone involved with finding Lucas?

So the goal of $28,000 has to be reached before they hire them? I checked out the web site and it says:

Investigative Rate

$95 Per Hour

Missing Persons

It doesn't say anything about requiring that much money up front. I wonder where that came from.

I think that is probably a retainer to start-read up in the updates section of the :)

How Can they investigate when no one is suspose to talk about the case because its a ongoing investigation? Will they allow him to speak to anyone? EG?

I think EG can talk to anyone she wants..she did an interview with the media from jail. But I don't think there would be any more privacy on conversations she has with a PI from jail than there would be on discussions with anyone else. Only conversations with her lawyer would be fully private.

I now have confirmation that it is *not* Jonathan that signed the contract with the PI. The person who says they signed it is not family and inserted themselves into the situation after Lucas went missing. This person is not a part of any organization that handles missing children or situations like this. The person started the and has direct access to it. They say money cannot be sent directly to the PI and must go to them.

While I trust the LE and searchers will find lucas, I'm ok with the idea of hiring a PI. However, I have *major* concerns with this person (and anyone not from a reputable organization) handling any money associated with Lucas.

Why is Jonathan willing to put himself out there like this? The directly states he set it up to find his son. I think he definitely needs some advice to steer clear of situations like this-Possible he may have ok’d it? Either way, the only way he’d want to hire a PI is if he truly believed EG was innocent and wants to find Lucas. So, whom ever set it up must have those two things in common. The firm is very good from doing a little research-I’m just not sure he’s ready to hear it.
MOO

Why is Jonathan willing to put himself out there like this? The directly states he set it up to find his son. I think he definitely needs some advice to steer clear of situations like this-Possible he may have ok’d it? Either way, the only way he’d want to hire a PI is if he truly believed EG was innocent and wants to find Lucas. So, whom ever set it up must have those two things in common. The firm is very good from doing a little research-I’m just not sure he’s ready to hear it.
MOO

FLA states JH is not the person who signed the contract with the PI, nor is it a family member.

I think has rules about who sets up a and whose name is on it. In other words, since the page lists JH as the creator of the , people will assume that JH is the one collecting the money. But, per FindLucasAllen, JH is not the one who set it up. He just "knows" about it.

This may violate 's rules. They usually require transparency about who is collecting the money I believe.

Does JH have another woman? That is jealous of E.G. And wants her gone? Would do anything to help prove her love to JH, like going all out to find Lucas?

I should write stories for a living.
Too much All My Children.

The page was not set up by JH or family right? Has the PI truly been retained by anyone involved with finding Lucas?

They may have said they would take the case and it’s 25,000$ to start. A retainer is collected when they start on the case. I’m not a legal eagle but I’m assuming it’s the same here. ;). They need money to actually get them working.

FLA states JH is not the person who signed the contract with the PI, nor is it a family member.

But he could have ok’d the person to do it-

I think has rules about who sets up a and whose name is on it. In other words, since the page lists JH as the creator of the , people will assume that JH is the one collecting the money. But, per FindLucasAllen, JH is not the one who set it up. He just "knows" about it.

This may violate 's rules. They usually require transparency about who is collecting the money I believe.

Exactly, and we don’t know that he hasn’t ok’d this all either. If he is gone, he may be just letting someone take care of it for him, under their recommendation to begin with-kind of his “spokesperson”. This person just may not be very smart. And could end up in some trouble-the whole lot of them. MOO

But he could have ok’d the person to do it-

Well I would like to know if that's the case. Has the PI confirmed they have been retained?

"Klein investigations and consulting" has put a comment out about this 2 minutes ago. I don't know if I'm allowed to share a link or say what they said. For others who may know how we are allowed to communicate what they said. Their comment is on their Facebook page.search on name I quoted.

I did notice on their page from yesterday to today, they changed their fee structure on missing children. Yesterday it said for missing people they would only charge cost. It no longer says that on their webpage. For missing children.

I reported it because the campaign claims to be Jonathan and since it's not, it's fraudulent.

I think someone should report thisto le and the news station i would think it fraud to set up an account and say you are someone who you are not.will someone report this?

I just received an email directly from Klein Investigations. They have no been retained for Lucas's case, will never work for Jonathan, and will never work for the defense. If they ever are actually retained, they will work solely for Lucas.

Well I would like to know if that's the case. Has the PI confirmed they have been retained?
Sorry, I'm just suspicious of these pages.

If that was the case, the campaign would read "I John Doe, on behalf of my friend JH, am setting up this fund" But it doesn't---it reads "I, Jonathan Hernandez, am setting up this fundraiser to find my sweet little boy." And that's simply not true, according to FLA.

At $95/hr, $25,000 would get them over 6 1/2 weeks of service (at 40 hrs/week). $25,000 for a start up fee is hard to believe. They're going to Kansas, not China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89