Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If JH is having doubts about EG's story, then he should go to the jail and ask her where she put Lucas. He doesn't need to raise $28,000 to do that. He can get the answer for free. I don't believe he is having doubts. I wish I did, but I don't.

Well, if he does actually hire Klein I think that issue will be dealt with quickly. Klein had no trouble implicating the parents in DeOrr's case and I doubt he would hold back in Lucas' case no matter who's paying him. Like you said, for JH this may turn into "be careful what you wish for" situation.

Assuming the campaign organizer is on the up and up. So far there's been nearly 2k raised.

FLA didn't seem to feel comfortable with whomever set up this acct. I'm wondering if they aren't trustworthy. Is there suspicion that they might not give the money to the PI, use it for themselves, use it to pay a bond? I sure hope it goes to the PI (and I think it will because the PI has spoken about it) to find Lucas.

kkdj, I think you and I are reading between the EXACT same lines!

Yes, you're right. I don't feel comfortable with the person/people that have access to the money. That's my only issue.

I do believe Klein was contacted. I do believe Jonathan also wants them hired. I don't believe this specific person/group of people have any business handling this money (or any money related to Lucas).

I might get censored for this, but there were issues at one point with reward money being missing and a relative of this person was involved and this person vehemently defending them. These people do not have finding Lucas as their motive, imo.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Of course it isn't their motive - finding Lucas is only going to be bad news for Emily. They're hoping to find someone else to direct suspicion to.

They may want to take a look at how things ended up with DeOrr Kunz - Klein has basically said his parents killed him, hid the body, and his mother has admitted she knows where his body is. They took 9 polygraphs between the 2 of them and could not pass even one.

I'd donate to fund Klein but I'd mail it straight to him.

If JH is having doubts about EG's story, then he should go to the jail and ask her where she put Lucas. He doesn't need to raise $28,000 to do that. He can get the answer for free. I don't believe he is having doubts. I wish I did, but I don't.
To be fair, we don’t know that he hasn’t. Maybe he asked her. Just because he asked, doesn’t mean she would come clean. So, then the PI option seemed like a good idea. To your point, he probably hasn’t. I want to believe there’s good in him. I’m sure you’re right and he’s still under her spell. JMO

Amen - totally agree. Unfortunately I don’t think he is having any doubts. If anything, he is doing this to “prove her innocence “. Sad [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, we don’t know that he hasn’t. Maybe he asked her. Just because he asked, doesn’t mean she would come clean. So, then the PI option seemed like a good idea. To your point, he probably hasn’t. I want to believe there’s good in him. I’m sure you’re right and he’s still under her spell. JMO

I would like to hear JH say something positive about Lucas’ mother, JO. He seems to be giving EG the benefit of the doubt even though Lucas disappeared while in her care. Has he said anything supportive of JO? I would think they are both hurting with their son gone and should be supportive of each other. They don’t need to be great friends, but the search for Lucas would be more productive if they worked together for the good of their son.

EG is the only one that we know of that knows where Lucas is and I don't think $28K is going to make her tell where she put him. Klein may be able to discern she is the guilty party but can't make her confess a location. jmo

There sure are a lot of smart and logical posters participating in this thread for Lucas. Great job everyone.

Local news KWCH at ten tonight said dad is the one setting up the GF with mom and step mom. Dad got on phone and said this. It is over $20,000.00 plus, he wants to collect. He wants to find Lucas.

Please delete if needed but IMO....I wonder if he is trying to get money for someones bail.....

The link should be on KWCH news site after the news is finished after 1030pm.

If there were signs of abuse , it’s most likely that FBI will immediately profile the family before they focus their investigation outside the home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to hear JH say something positive about Lucas’ mother, JO. He seems to be giving EG the benefit of the doubt even though Lucas disappeared while in her care. Has he said anything supportive of JO? I would think they are both hurting with their son gone and should be supportive of each other. They don’t need to be great friends, but the search for Lucas would be more productive if they worked together for the good of their son.

Especially when she thought she was doing the best thing for him by letting his Dad have physical custody, imo.......................

Local news KWCH at ten tonight said dad is the one setting up the GF with mom and step mom. Dad got on phone and said this. It is over $20,000.00 plus, he wants to collect. He wants to find Lucas.

Please delete if needed but IMO....I wonder if he is trying to get money for someones bail.....

The link should be on KWCH news site after the news is finished after 1030pm.

I’m confused. Are you saying that JH said he set up the with his mother and his step-mother?

I’m confused. Are you saying that JH said he set up the with his mother and his step-mother?

I just listened to the 10:30 news. couldn't tell if he said it was set up with his mom and his step mom or if it was Lucas mom and step mom, but they had him on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove