Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will tell you a few things I know as a former PI in Kansas. First let me start with how I came to be one. I answered a Craigslist’s ad looking for process servers. Initially all I intended to do was work for an existing PI. He insisted I get my license. I had no prior experience at all...but the job seemed exciting and it was very easy to get licensed. I had to take a relatively easy test, get fingerprinted, get a photo, and just like that I’m a PI. This was back in 2010-2011. There we’re cases that I was definitely in over my head. The PI I worked for did not train me. In fact he didn’t even live in KS. As time went on, I realized that it was illegal for him to take cases and contract them to me. Although at one time he held his license in KS. It had been revoked. He was being sued by different people and eventually I received phone calls from authorities asking my involvement. Clearly I quit working for him as soon as I realized what was going on. Sorry to ramble, I guess a couple points here to be made. You absolutely have to be licensed in the state you are conducting business. Be careful who you hire. You may end up with someone like myself, who thought I would get help, but didn’t. I did the best I could, but honestly those people deserved better. And lastly, the “PI” who hired me, lied to me, put me and my family in danger of me getting in trouble legally ( I really was naive) and continued to take cases after repeatedly being warned not to, was Don Branda.

So did NG treat Cook as if he was credible? Why would she even have him on there?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

So did NG treat Cook as if he was credible? Why would she even have him on there?

Why would she have him on? Ratings and clicks.

He wasn't on the show. They were just talking about things he had said about JO. She didn't seem to believe anything he had to say.

For you veterans that have been on here for years my hat is off to you. I feel like I have been living in my safe little bubble and now I realize what an epidemic this has become. Iam learning from you and hopefully will be able to help . Going to start locally becoming an CASA volunteer . We have got to stop this.

On the Nancy Grace podcast a guy who was on her panel stated that it was a neighbor who saw Lucas peeking out a window on the 16 of Feb.

(I'm still listening. She just brought in Mark Klaas)

What type of mental illness do you think EG has? seriously

I’d like for things to not go this route! She chose to make a child disappear!!! She’s been abusive and violent for awhile- how long I can’t for sure pinpoint because we don’t have that info...

But any kind of postpartum, Cinderella disease or whatever the heck it is, is not getting her butt off the hook- sorry but claiming depression, anxiety, disorders, diseases etc is old. Im so so so sick of things going that direction!!! You can’t rehabilitate people that do this things to children. Sorry!!! She’s a crap person and there is no excuse. all my very own, blunt, honest opinion!

I agree. The page for her podcast refers to Lucas as "5-year-old tot boy". Ugh. Enough with the "tot" monikers for every case.
Hahahaha I’m sorry! I needed this.. Ohhh going to keep sipping my margarita as I very “comfortably” lay on “tot boys” floor while he sings himself to sleep .... I love mom life! Can’t lie!

What type of mental illness do you think EG has? seriously

I'm highly skeptical that EG is mentally ill or that she has ever received any mental illness treatment. However, in my lay person's opinion, she could have a borderline personality disorder. She reminds me a lot of Jodi Arias. Most people with BPD do not become homicidal, but they do exhibit volatility if not treated.

I’d like for things to not go this route! She chose to make a child disappear!!! She’s been abusive and violent for awhile- how long I can’t for sure pinpoint because we don’t have that info...

But any kind of postpartum, Cinderella disease or whatever the heck it is, is not getting her butt off the hook- sorry but claiming depression, anxiety, disorders, diseases etc is old. Im so so so sick of things going that direction!!! You can’t rehabilitate people that do this things to children. Sorry!!! She’s a crap person and there is no excuse. all my very own, blunt, honest opinion!
These disorders will not get her off the hook. You see it has to be proven that she did not know right from wrong for an insanity plea. She will never get that. She has been plotting and covering her tracks to well already to pull that one off.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We've always told our kids that there's a difference between an explanation and an excuse. I think this is a good example. The NPD or speculated ME/PPD could potentially help explain her behavior, but it in no way shape or form excuses it .

Anything new from MSM today?

We've always told our kids that there's a difference between an explanation and an excuse. I think this is a good example. The NPD or speculated ME/PPD could potentially help explain her behavior, but it in no way shape or form excuses it .

I believe that she would be found guilty in a court of law because at the time of the crime she was able to distinguish between right and wrong and chose to harm a child.

It is imperative though that Lucas is found.

Why would she have him on? Ratings and clicks.

I'm sorry that I don't think I was clear. NG brought him up as a topic, she didn't have him on the show or do more than discuss that he is someone who's come out with this theory of JO's involvement.

NG did not seem to find him at all credible. I think the reason she brought him up was just to acknowledge there are some people saying these things, and she used him as an example, but NG and the guests did not seem to think it's likely.

NG came out strongly against EG! I think the Cook stuff was there to say her team is taking in a lot of stuff, not just looking at EG but looking at other things, but the people NG has on there have seen cases like this before, they have a bit more experience and knowledge of these kind of investigations than your average member of the public...and when they look at the case, they seem now to be saying that they would consider EG suspect number one (my words, not theirs).

I believe that she would be found guilty in a court of law because at the time of the crime she was able to distinguish between right and wrong and chose to harm a child.

It is imperative though that Lucas is found.

Agree 100%

I'm sorry that I don't think I was clear. NG brought him up as a topic, she didn't have him on the show or do more than discuss that he is someone who's come out with this theory of JO's involvement.

NG did not seem to find him at all credible. I think the reason she brought him up was just to acknowledge there are some people saying these things, and she used him as an example, but NG and the guests did not seem to think it's likely.

NG came out strongly against EG! I think the Cook stuff was there to say her team is taking in a lot of stuff, not just looking at EG but looking at other things, but the people NG has on there have seen cases like this before, they have a bit more experience and knowledge of these kind of investigations than your average member of the public...and when they look at the case, they seem now to be saying that they would consider EG suspect number one (my words, not theirs).
Thanks. I may try to listen. I started last time but pulled the plug when she was so rude to PB.

I believe Klein was also involved in the Ember Graham case. I think that might be the source of the negative comments, but I'm not sure.

Here's a link to Ember's thread. She's still missing. :(

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...os-Happy-Valley-2-July-2015-3&highlight=Klein

Yes, Klein was hired in Ember's case. Here's an msm link:

https://www.redding.com/story/news/...y-raises-funds-private-investigator/95539208/

Apologies if someone else posted already - I'm busy catching up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste