Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone else is writing all the posts too. Especially how the pronouns are used at times...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Like this one...

"Another day has gone, another day too long, we hope and pray everyday, that today will be the day. We need to find Lucas! Keep sharing! We need to find out sweet boy and bring him home! Call 911 or the tips line if you have any information on the whereabouts of Lucas Hernandez! Please!"

https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.hernandez.942

I said the same thing a thread or two back, I think. !!! ALL CAPS !!! All exactly as someone else punctuates and capitalizes...it's very obvious.

IMO

It's not obvious to me. The only place I saw posts that looked like they might have been written by another person were the updates on the . JH's posts look consistent to me from the time when Lucas went missing until now.

It's not obvious to me. The only place I saw posts that looked like they might have been written by another person were the updates on the . JH's posts look consistent to me from the time when Lucas went missing until now.

Prior to Lucas missing his posts had many spelling and grammatical errors. Unfortunately those posts seem to no longer exist. IMHO.

Yeah like the 911 call for Caliyah where it was "So, we were sleeping and my older daughter was playing, I have two daughters, and she came over to wake us up and told us that Caliyah is gone".................................... Hm GET TO THE POINT!

Hi guys! :seeya: Once again I'm racing to catch up. For me 911 calls say a whole lot about what happened when a child goes missing and the call in Caliyah's case was textbook in detecting a false story. IMO and from my experience here every call that included an "alibi" has turned out to be a false report, ending with a caretaker being the culprit. Ruben's call in Lonzie;s case was another one.

I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that if and when Glass' call gets released we'll hear her say she was asleep when Lucas disappeared. The guilty nearly always make it a priority to let the dispatcher know they aren't involved and even anticipate questions they are afraid might implicate them. Red flags.

And while I'm here the other thing I've noticed over the years is that when a caretaker fails to get medical attention for a child it's because they've done something bad that they don't want doctors to see. IOW, if Lucas was sick with something like the flu Glass would have taken him in - if for no other reason she'd want to present herself as a concerned stepmother and her personality is such that she needs to put herself in a saintly light.

So it leaves the possibility that Lucas was in a condition that Glass needed to conceal. And IMO that's why he "disappeared." All MOO.

Back to catching up...

Where is Scotch and Sirloin? Is there a dumpster there not far from EG's house?

My son and his wife are her age and they both have laptops.
So is my son and his wife and they have them too. They also have tablets. There are things you just can't do on a tablet. My son still has regular computer too. I mean you want to save things.

Prior to Lucas missing his posts had many spelling and grammatical errors. Unfortunately those posts seem to no longer exist. IMHO.

They would have been posted for a different purpose. He's purposely trying to use more professional language in these posts and is more likely to backspace out typo errors and to think harder about the grammar he uses. I do the same thing, and my posts on a typing messenger service are even worse!

Do we know the last time JH spoke to Lucas after the Feb. 9th? We know Lucas never returned to school after that day. We know that EG felt the need to lie to JH about Lucas's whereabouts on VD so I'm expecting he didn't talk him then. When was the last time he spoke to him? That might give some insight.

I noticed, I think it was yesterday, but I was loath to mention it here. JH had a new post on his FB about the potential hiring of a PI. In it he said something about a PI investigating *everyone* with no bias.

I think JH is trying very hard to not say in public what he thinks and to give the impression that he's open-minded as to what and who. But he did say in the same post that the longer it takes to find Lucas the harder it might be to find out exactly what happened. IMHO he seems desperate to find his little boy. I don't necessarily agree with everything he said in that post, but these things are what *I* took away from reading it. I didn't get the impression that he wants a PI to prove EG's innocence if she's not innocent. He could be very scared to find out the truth, but he also seems to want to find Lucas. He also implied in the same post that he does not want the funds from to bail out EG. He's not saying anything explicitly, he's saying everything implicitly, which can mean that each person reading will take it their own way and decide for themselves what they think you mean.

I agree with your opinion that someone else is writing posts on FB.
IF I REMEMBER ENOUGH from my classes, it seems to have a feminine tone. So I agree.

If he doesnt know anything about LUCAS disappearance, as a father he must be torn inside. Regarding EG, if he isn’t involved it has to be troubling that the women whose pregnant with their 2nd child was capable of hurting LUCAS. IVE STOOD NEXT TO A MURDER BUT I just can’t comprehend how a mother could harm an innocent child. There is nothing in the world that a child could do to ignite that behavior in me or anyone I know. I just don’t understand.

Some posts have been removed.

Please do not bring rumors here. For now, let's drop the discussion of who may or may not be controlling JH's FB page and posts. We do not know for sure that it isn't JH posting. Maybe someone is helping him with his spelling, but that doesn't prove that someone else is controlling all of the content on his FB page.

Drama from FB needs to stay on FB. Do not bring it here.

If you have any questions, please message a moderator and we will be happy to help.

:tyou:

She had a reason for sending him the pic and then mentioning them once Lucas was gone, which is one of the things that makes me think this could have been premeditated. What I've come to think tho is that they were dropping off drugs to her. What were they doing there at that hour and what was she doing up? I read somewhere it was around 3 a.m.
I was thinking a delivery, as well.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

So......that might put a different spin on why she took the pic and sent it with a message to JH.

Would the attorney assigned to EG now for the child endangerment misdemeanor handle the case regarding Lucas?

Not likely. But it’s up to the attorney. Often times in child matters there are several attorneys involved. One each for mom, one for Dad, one for child, and a guardian ad litem. Some cases run up to $5o+ K.

And in a a few months it will repeat itself with her 4th child.

None if the foster care, medical Irvine other state care is included in that $50 k.

I have no idea the manhours, FBI and multiple other costs are involved but I know searches in Alaska quickly hit the $1,000,000.00 mark. And LUCAS HAS BEEN GONE 2 months today.

EG has cost the State of Kansas hundreds of thousands of dollars and there is no end in sight.

I dont understand why why people have children if they can’t take care of them or if drugs are involved in their lives.

And while im ranting, I have to give JH a pat on the back. If he is trying to better his families economic situation by working as a funnel or in a rug, he deserves credit. Oil field work is some of the hardest, back breaking work I’ve seen.

I was just thinking...A child 5 years old would not want to wear pull-ups. Did Emily make him wear them as some sort of punishment? My grandson is 2 and calls his pull-ups his underwear and would have a fit if you put him back in a diaper.

I think something might be going on with the pull-up situation like everyone is saying.

????

Although one of the signs of abuse is bedwetting...

Are these the same two people she INVITED INTO THE HOUSE because it was cold????? With 2 small children inside at 3am??? I didn’t realize it was in the middle of the night. If that’s correct, and I have doubts about anything she’s said, her judgement is way off. That raises even more questions!!!!!

I haven't seen anything with a specific time - just early morning reference

"I keep thinking and I keep thinking what could have happened, you know. And I keep thinking back to these two people that were outside of my house a few days prior. A black man and white woman," Glass said.
Investigator Devon Fasbinder asked if Glass knew these people.
"No," she answered. "They were standing outside and talking and smoking a cigarette and it was actually pretty early morning so I went out there to be like hey is everything okay? Do you need to come inside? Are you stranded? They were just like, no and just like looked at me like I offended them or something."
She continued, "And I said okay, I'm sorry. It's cold outside and I didn't know if you needed to come in. I was just being nice. They stuck around for maybe another 15 or 20 minutes. I actually did snap a picture of them walking away because I wanted to send it to their dad to say hey this is what's going on. Because I'm at home alone."
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

Still searching for any other articles that give a specific time.

There is a difference here...maybe not a difference in the pay scale but the caliber of an attorney you get...there is a big difference.

Most attorneys that work in public defenders office are young just out of law school or just have not made it in high caliber law firms unless they run the public defenders office. Their pay scale is from 58000 to 100,000 a year and that is it. They are salary.

There is a big difference. Like I said my cousin is a DA. And I have been through the mill with appeals for my sisters murderer since 1988 when he first got sentenced to death.

Defendant will file an appeal an say they did not have effective council. And they will win appeal.

I am back on page 18 but I had to comment on this. Can you please tell me what you mean by the last little paragraph here?

Are these the same two people she INVITED INTO THE HOUSE because it was cold????? With 2 small children inside at 3am??? I didn’t realize it was in the middle of the night. If that’s correct, and I have doubts about anything she’s said, her judgement is way off. That raises even more questions!!!!!

That was my first thought when I heard that! What kind of a parent invites total strangers in the house with 2 small children? Throw in 3:00 a.m. and it just gets even weirder. Throw in that she's a lone female with no other adult in the home and it gets even weirder! Nope! The way that story is being told is suspect. You know what? She had to tell JH she was alone and see what happens right? Even that didn't make any sense to me. Now I wonder if she wasn't alone. If she had company, that's why she was up and maybe someone came by to drop off drugs and she stepped outside with them and she was worried a neighbor saw or something so she drummed up some crazy story to send to JH to cover her butt just in case, pic attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member