Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi PB (thanks again for your help in Nylah's thread the other night btw),

Not sure if you can comment JH's current demeanor or any recent comments re: EG, Lucas...has he said what he thinks happened? Feel free to scroll and roll if you can't comment. :wink:

I noticed, I think it was yesterday, but I was loath to mention it here. JH had a new post on his FB about the potential hiring of a PI. In it he said something about a PI investigating *everyone* with no bias.

I think JH is trying very hard to not say in public what he thinks and to give the impression that he's open-minded as to what and who. But he did say in the same post that the longer it takes to find Lucas the harder it might be to find out exactly what happened. IMHO he seems desperate to find his little boy. I don't necessarily agree with everything he said in that post, but these things are what *I* took away from reading it. I didn't get the impression that he wants a PI to prove EG's innocence if she's not innocent. He could be very scared to find out the truth, but he also seems to want to find Lucas. He also implied in the same post that he does not want the funds from to bail out EG. He's not saying anything explicitly, he's saying everything implicitly, which can mean that each person reading will take it their own way and decide for themselves what they think you mean.

You can link to JH’s FB page. Or link directly to the post he made if you want.

I noticed, I think it was yesterday, but I was loath to mention it here. JH had a new post on his FB about the potential hiring of a PI. In it he said something about a PI investigating *everyone* with no bias.

I think JH is trying very hard to not say in public what he thinks and to give the impression that he's open-minded as to what and who. But he did say in the same post that the longer it takes to find Lucas the harder it might be to find out exactly what happened. IMHO he seems desperate to find his little boy. I don't necessarily agree with everything he said in that post, but these things are what *I* took away from reading it. I didn't get the impression that he wants a PI to prove EG's innocence if she's not innocent. He could be very scared to find out the truth, but he also seems to want to find Lucas. He also implied in the same post that he does not want the funds from to bail out EG. He's not saying anything explicitly, he's saying everything implicitly, which can mean that each person reading will take it their own way and decide for themselves what they think you mean.

I noticed he deleted all photos of Emily, too.

I found that link through their Facebook page, which is pubic. They made an announcement 1/5/2018 that she just joined their firm.

Additionally, in perusing their site, they have 3 attorneys on staff (2 named partners and Julia) and their criminal defense areas are limited. They seem to focus on family law areas. Not quite a high powered firm but that doesn’t detract from their ability as attorneys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's good! When a jury of her peers convicts her everyone will know she was convicted with good representation. Every one of the people that is defending her will know she did it!
Less chance of an appeal that is why they do this. You don't want to put families through it over and over again. Plus the cost of it. I have been through it believe me. It's better this way. She will pay.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Additionally, in perusing their site, they have 3 attorneys on staff (2 named partners and Julia) and their criminal defense areas are limited. They seem to focus on family law areas. Not quite a high powered firm but that doesn’t detract from their ability as attorneys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The partners are former prosecutors...from DA's office. You don't get to be a DA if you are not excellent in criminal law. Let's face it. They will do well in representing a criminal as they have prosecuted them for years.

Good, maybe this is the turning point E.g. needs to possibly tell the truth (if she is even capable of telling the truth). JH could be seeing more and more the possibility of her harming and hurting his boy.

I had a feeling he would be doing that soon. It's to his benefit to put distance between himself and EG. He has a hearing coming up soon for his daughter. Plus I'll bet as much as he wanted to believe his girlfriend didn't get rid of Lucas, I think deep down he knows. It must be a horrible realization to come to.

Actually, there are very few reliable studies for marijuana and pregnancy. I work in a medical dispensary at the moment, and while I’be never knowningly worked with a pregnant woman, we’ve heard of cases of women with morning sickness etc or pre-existing medical conditions successfully using marijuana to treat their condition without any effect on the baby. However smoking anything during pregnancy/nursing isn’t advised.

While there are not numerous studies on the effect of pot while pregnant, there are studies. And none of them claim there are no adverse effects to the fetus if the mother smokes it. If you know of one from a reputable medical source, please link it. Sure, it treats morning sickness for the mother----but what does it do to the fetus? For one, it contains carbon monoxide, and much more than contained in cigarettes, that can affect the amount of oxygen that the fetus receives.

Hello everyone.
Still praying for Lucas and been following along every day with the hope that some new news about his whereabouts surfaces.

I have been reading back and trying to find anything that can give us a hint to where he could be. About the only thing I keep finding are discrepancies and things that make me question what we have been told.

For one, the discription of what LH was wearing last. Notice these two things that appear to contradict each other.

He was last seen wearing black sweats, white socks and a gray shirt with a bear on it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...missing-five-year-old-Kansas-boy-charged.html

Finally, Glass recounted the Saturday Lucas disappeared.
"I took a shower and he took a nap like we always do," Glass said. "I put him down for a movie in his pull up because, you know, he has accidents when he sleeps so that's why he had a pull up on. He had fallen asleep after my shower which is why I went down."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

So if he had a pull up on when she last saw him then how did he have on black sweats?

And the other thing I found interesting was how she talked about the infamous two people she saw outside her place. Notice her motivation in sending those pictures to JH was most likely to complain to him how she is alone and how vulnerable she is when he is gone. Probably trying to get him to come back because she is bored.

"I actually did snap a picture of them walking away because I wanted to send it to their dad to say hey this is what's going on. Because I'm at home alone."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

Hello everyone.
Still praying for Lucas and been following along every day with the hope that some new news about his whereabouts surfaces.

I have been reading back and trying to find anything that can give us a hint to where he could be. About the only thing I keep finding are discrepancies and things that make me question what we have been told.

For one, the discription of what LH was wearing last. Notice these two things that appear to contradict each other.

He was last seen wearing black sweats, white socks and a gray shirt with a bear on it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...missing-five-year-old-Kansas-boy-charged.html

"I took a shower and he took a nap like we always do," Glass said. "I put him down for a movie in his pull up because, you know, he has accidents when he sleeps so that's why he had a pull up on. He had fallen asleep after my shower which is why I went down."

So if he had a pull up on when she last saw him then how did he have on black sweats?

And the other thing I found interesting was how she talked about the infamous two people she saw outside her place. Notice her motivation in sending those pictures to JH was most likely to complain to him how she is alone and how vulnerable she is when he is gone. Probably trying to get him to come back because she is bored.

"I actually did snap a picture of them walking away because I wanted to send it to their dad to say hey this is what's going on. Because I'm at home alone."

Or she was covering her *** in case someone else had seen them come to the house.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Or she was covering her *** in case someone else had seen them come to the house.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

She had a reason for sending him the pic and then mentioning them once Lucas was gone, which is one of the things that makes me think this could have been premeditated. What I've come to think tho is that they were dropping off drugs to her. What were they doing there at that hour and what was she doing up? I read somewhere it was around 3 a.m.

IMO his page has had A LOT of changes. There are no longer any posts prior to 2/21, not that I can find anyway. Also, having watched this page since Lucas went missing his posts seem much more articulate than they were prior. I can’t link the difference now due to not finding previous posts. It seems like the page was scrubbed and someone else took over. Like I sad JMO!

Hello everyone.

Why did she mention the pull up? If he had black sweats on who would be looking for a pull up? She had a reason for mentioning it.

I agree with much of your possible scenario.

But I have one slight alteration----I don't think he was killed in the home or in the vehicle.

I think it is like you described, she returns from OG, becomes very angry with poor Lucas, as usual. Maybe because he was seen by someone home alone, or maybe because he didn't finish whatever chores she listed for him to do, or maybe he fixed himself some food and she was angry--or maybe she just hated him and felt like beating him.... :cry:

But I think that she hit him or kicked him a few times, and then realized he was going to have black eyes and major injuries by morning. And with the current issues with CPS over JH hitting her son, and her custody issues, she could not allow anyone to see Lucas with those new injuries.

If he had been killed at the home, I think cadaver dogs would have hit on the house and vehicle. Or other evidence would have been found.

I think he was badly hurt, but she put him in the car in the middle of the night, and drove him somewhere secluded, and finished the vile assault there. He could be anywhere...

I wish we could find him because I believe she could be tied to this horrible crime because she is not that smart. I know she slipped up somewhere, somehow. It is just a matter of time...
We don't know that cadaver dogs didn't hit on anything in the home or car. All LE said was that after using dogs they didn't locate Lucas.

Just thinking out loud...

We don't know that cadaver dogs didn't hit on anything in the home or car. All LE said was that after using dogs they didn't locate Lucas.

Right. I happen to think this is probably the reason they knew nobody took Lucas and he didn't just walk out. I think something happened in the house and the dogs hit on it.

Sometimes when it is going to be a big case ( especially a murder ) the court will appoint another attorney to take the case. My cousin is a DA. This would not of been done for a simple child endangerment case. This was done also with my sisters murderer because it was a death penalty case. Even though they are indigent. ( with no ability to pay )

I believe a lot more is going to come out.

This can also be done if there is some conflict of interest with having a public defender. But, I'm inclined to agree, they've already brought in the "big guns" for her because the compounding charges they foresee would warrant a change from using a PD, probably.

Does anyone know if they took EGs computer from the home and searched it for possible ideas of what she did with Lucas???

Just in case...( Caylee Anthony )
In 2018, at her young age, I would doubt she owned a computer, unless she was a student. Younger people tend to use a phone or tablet for everything now.

That bit of information about EG and JH having previously been engaged is interesting to me.
How often does that happen - you're engaged, then you break the engagement, but stay together? I don't think I have ever met anyone who has done that. You get married, or you break up.
I am very curious about their particular dynamic, even more so now.
I know a few people this happened with, and at around EGs age, but being a good bit older now, I can't say those are still going strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member