Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That bit of information about EG and JH having previously been engaged is interesting to me.
How often does that happen - you're engaged, then you break the engagement, but stay together? I don't think I have ever met anyone who has done that. You get married, or you break up.
I am very curious about their particular dynamic, even more so now.

I have known a couple that did this. They had children, got engaged, one had an affair, they broke off the engagement, got back together for the children and are "working on things." They aren't back to being engaged yet.
So, with that said, it makes me wonder all the more who's child she is pregnant with.

I was an avid pot smoker for many years. I have never associated "smoke a bowl" with anything other than weed. My estranged step-daughter asked her doctor about smoking when she was pregnant due to no appetite and nausea and he told her in moderation it would not be harmful. And it did help her appetite and nausea and she finally began to gain some baby weight.

That's just bizarre!! No reputable physician would tell an expectant mother it's OK to smoke pot or anything else during pregnancy. While there's no proof that it causes birth defects, there are studies that show it affects the developing brain of a fetus that can cause learning difficulties and behavioral or mental health issues later in life. That along with a substantial increase in a low birth weight.

Maybe the public defenders office is just over loaded at this time then and they had to go outside. But I know the court does choose a law firm of better quality when it is a case that involves the death penalty or life in prison.

If she is green and not working for a big firm you could be right. But if she is working for a prominent law firm I would be suspect...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Would the attorney assigned to EG now for the child endangerment misdemeanor handle the case regarding Lucas?

Julia Leth-Perez is not a green attorney she works for Cameron and Herrmon. Look at her credentials..

Wichita State University, 2013,
*Magna *advertiser censored* Laude,
B.A. in History and Philosophy

University of Kansas School of Law, 2016

Former Assistant County Attorney

Julia grew up in the Wichita area. She completed her Bachelor of Arts degree at Wichita State University, graduating Magna *advertiser censored* Laude with a dual major in history and philosophy and a minor in religion studies. While attending Wichita State, Julia served on the Park City Library Board of Directors, the Park City Parks, Recreation, and Tree Board, and the Park City Events Committee. Additionally, she was a mentor in the YMCA TryATri program helping new athletes learn the life, health, and fitness balance. Her local civic engagement grew her love for the Wichita community.
Julia’s academic excellence and leadership skills earned a full-ride merit scholarship to the University Of Kansas School Of Law. In her time at KU Law, Julia continued to engage with improving the community around her. She served for two years as a KU Law Student Ambassador President and a member of the Dean’s Council. While on the Dean’s Council, she mentored first and second year law students learning to balance rigorous academics and stress. While in Lawrence, Julia served on the Willow Domestic Violence Center Fundraising Committee.
During law school, Julia interned in a wide variety of legal fields including grant writing, non-profit law, bankruptcy, and criminal prosecution. It was during her internship with the Douglas County District Attorney’s Office that Julia realized her passion for criminal law. Julia also assisted international law students writing their dissertations for the doctorate degrees as an International Dissertation Writing Assistant for KU Law.
Upon graduating from KU, Julia accepted a position with the Miami County Attorney’s Office. In her time there, she prosecuted traffic, misdemeanor and felony DUI’s, misdemeanor and felony domestic battery, fish and game, and felony failure to register cases. In addition, she represented the State of Kansas in criminal and child in need of care appeals. She gained experience in all stages of the criminal justice process from charging cases and reviewing evidence to jury trials and post-conviction motions. As a prosecutor, she worked to construct plea deals that address the underlying issues of drug addiction and mental health. This experience taught her how important criminal defense work is. She is passionate about protecting the rights granted by the Constitution.

She is an above average attorney...very intelligent...

She went to law school on a full scholarship even..

http://www.chtrialattorneys.com/?page_id=670

That's just bizarre!! No reputable physician would tell an expectant mother it's OK to smoke pot or anything else during pregnancy. While there's no proof that it causes birth defects, there are studies that show it affects the developing brain of a fetus that can cause learning difficulties and behavioral or mental health issues later in life. That along with a substantial increase in a low birth weight.

I was kind of shocked as well. I would not even have coffee when I was pregnant. But the baby is healthy and beautiful.

Green = New.
Which she is, if she just graduated 2 years ago.

All MOO and thinking aloud
The ex stated he noticed a dramatic change which included being erratic. Along with poor Lucas stating she doesn’t like me anymore. Her obvious change in looks from FB photos to interview appearance. This all points to increase drug use to me. I wonder whether it’s just a coincidence that JH shifts halved or did he start to be concerned ? The frustrating part is you can never get into the mind of someone high to know what her head was doing that night he disappeared. I believe it was he night of OG. It’s just the erratic behaviour that occurred that night to where he is. Our new poster (welcome) mentioning a property where someone doesn’t realise she’s been there makes great sense - a party at one time maybe.
I just wish everyone around her would ignore her so she has to speak out to get the attention back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Julia Leth-Perez is not a green attorney she works for Cameron and Herrmon. Look at her credentials..

Julia grew up in the Wichita area. She completed her Bachelor of Arts degree at Wichita State University, graduating Magna *advertiser censored* Laude with a dual major in history and philosophy and a minor in religion studies. While attending Wichita State, Julia served on the Park City Library Board of Directors, the Park City Parks, Recreation, and Tree Board, and the Park City Events Committee. Additionally, she was a mentor in the YMCA TryATri program helping new athletes learn the life, health, and fitness balance. Her local civic engagement grew her love for the Wichita community.
Julia’s academic excellence and leadership skills earned a full-ride merit scholarship to the University Of Kansas School Of Law. In her time at KU Law, Julia continued to engage with improving the community around her. She served for two years as a KU Law Student Ambassador President and a member of the Dean’s Council. While on the Dean’s Council, she mentored first and second year law students learning to balance rigorous academics and stress. While in Lawrence, Julia served on the Willow Domestic Violence Center Fundraising Committee.
During law school, Julia interned in a wide variety of legal fields including grant writing, non-profit law, bankruptcy, and criminal prosecution. It was during her internship with the Douglas County District Attorney’s Office that Julia realized her passion for criminal law. Julia also assisted international law students writing their dissertations for the doctorate degrees as an International Dissertation Writing Assistant for KU Law.
Upon graduating from KU, Julia accepted a position with the Miami County Attorney’s Office. In her time there, she prosecuted traffic, misdemeanor and felony DUI’s, misdemeanor and felony domestic battery, fish and game, and felony failure to register cases. In addition, she represented the State of Kansas in criminal and child in need of care appeals. She gained experience in all stages of the criminal justice process from charging cases and reviewing evidence to jury trials and post-conviction motions. As a prosecutor, she worked to construct plea deals that address the underlying issues of drug addiction and mental health. This experience taught her how important criminal defense work is. She is passionate about protecting the rights granted by the Constitution.

Green as in, new. She just got her license less than two years ago.

Could you please post the source link for this?

This is the sentence that stood out to me:

As a prosecutor, she worked to construct plea deals that address the underlying issues of drug addiction and mental health.

Actually, there are very few reliable studies for marijuana and pregnancy. I work in a medical dispensary at the moment, and while I’be never knowningly worked with a pregnant woman, we’ve heard of cases of women with morning sickness etc or pre-existing medical conditions successfully using marijuana to treat their condition without any effect on the baby. However smoking anything during pregnancy/nursing isn’t advised.

That’s what many would like you to believe that no reputable doctor would tell an expectant mother to smoke pot or anything else but, I know of a few myself included who had a multi pack a day tobacco habit and we were advised to cut back so the shock of withdrawal wouldn’t adversely affect the baby. I was shocked when the dr said it to be frank! This was of course a long time ago - they even let me down to the nurses smoking area while I was in the hospital to give birth. Oh the world used to be so different...

As a prosecutor, she worked to construct plea deals that address the underlying issues of drug addiction and mental health.
http://www.chtrialattorneys.com/?page_id=670

I hope this works.

It is actually on the Law Firms web page and as for the law firm they are former prosecutors assistant DA's.

Emily is quite lawyered up really.

I found this link: http://www.chtrialattorneys.com/?page_id=670

I fin it interesting that she argued for the prosecution in CINC and domestic as well as drug abuse and mental health issues.

My stress level went up when I read that.

I found this link: http://www.chtrialattorneys.com/?page_id=670

I fin it interesting that she argued for the prosecution in CINC and domestic as well as drug abuse and mental health issues.

Many lawyers begin in prosecution as training and then move into being defense attorneys. To be blunt, there’s generally more money to be made as a defense attorney than as a prosecutor. I have a sibling who is a defense attorney who likes to claim it’s to defend the innocent. We’ve had a few disagreements over the years.

Yes, EG appears to have good representation.

That's good! When a jury of her peers convicts her everyone will know she was convicted with good representation. Every one of the people that is defending her will know she did it!

I never doubted the quality of EG's attorney one bit.
EG has been reported to suffer from bipolar disorder and has past history of meth and heroin use.
I don't doubt for one second this lawyer will try a plea deal.
Everyday that passes with no Lucas is better for her defense. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member