Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. But she fits the Justice Department guidelines almost to the letter. I want to post links so everyone can read what I’ve read. Sad she thought she could get away with it. Her story isn’t even original. It’s something I’ve read over and over.

Can anyone explain in simple terms for a 63 yo PROUD GRANDMOTHER WHO IS NOT A TECHIE, how to copy a link to this thread? I usually call my grandchildren but this part of me is private. Thank you.

This old lady will try to help! LOL.
First, get on the page that you want the link to 'land on'. For example if you want to link to this page, stay here, but if you want page one of the thread, go to that.
Click on the address bar so the long address is highlighted. Right click and select 'copy' from the dropdown.
Once you do this, the address is copied. To paste it elsewhere, put your cursor where you want it to paste to, right click and select paste.
That should work. <3

Thanks it was three months ago.
I am doing very well.
Both my husbands were untreated bipolar by their own choice and they both took their own lives by heroin od.
You just get stronger and you work harder to save the next one.:heart:

I'm so very sorry

Can anyone explain in simple terms for a 63 yo PROUD GRANDMOTHER WHO IS NOT A TECHIE, how to copy a link to this thread? I usually call my grandchildren but this part of me is private. Thank you.

Send this link to her in an email.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...s-Hernandez-5-Wichita-17-Feb-2018-18-*Arrest*
This old lady will too.

Ask her to select (highlight) the link only. Once it's highlighted choose "copy" command.

Once she gets to wherever she wants to paste the link. Click and choose "paste".

For example, in her browser, click in the address box at the top. Choose paste.

She can also use the same process and paste it in an email to send.

Has anyone read where Emily Glass is no longer suppose to be called or referred to as "stepmom'' but referred to as "fiancé"? (I guess this would go along with not referring to EG as common law wife or wife).

I do not know if this was media or family or whomever deciding the correct term for Emily Glass. Since hey were no married legally I would say fiancé is correct for now. read it recently and now cannot find that statement.

I can understand that she is not a 'step mom' because there was no marriage, even if she considers it common law because it has not been documented by the court in anything I have read.

I think I read the term &#8220;single woman&#8221; and &#8220;alleged father&#8221; in documents but nothing referring to a legal relationship.

Was also informed she has a public defender. Those attorneys are slammed with cases so it will be a long time before she goes to trial.

One thing that has been nagging at me is her telling JH that she was going to go to the garage to “smoke a bowl”. In my wild days (which are far behind me) I acquired knowledge of multiple types of substances. 9 times out of 10....if someone said they were going to smoke a bowl, they were referring to meth.

Maybe things have changed in the past 10 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was an avid pot smoker for many years. I have never associated "smoke a bowl" with anything other than weed. My estranged step-daughter asked her doctor about smoking when she was pregnant due to no appetite and nausea and he told her in moderation it would not be harmful. And it did help her appetite and nausea and she finally began to gain some baby weight.

Here's how I possibly envision the scenario:

Maybe Lucas was supposed to "eat his vegetables",or "drink his milk", or "clean his room" (idk) and was left there as punishment alone. Maybe EG says "when I get back you better have..."., and unleashes when she gets home when he hasn't done whatever she wanted him to do (thinking of Malik, Sherin...).

Or, she goes to Olive Garden because she is meeting a man in the process and wanted to keep it from Lucas/didn't want to be around him. (Again, to whom were those phone calls?)

Whatever the case, she gets home and becomes violent with Lucas as usual this time he dies.

Now, would she automatically go bury him or dispose of him right away? I think not, especially if it was not premeditated (judging from other cases, bodies are often kept overnight in the home, ex Hailey Owens and Jessica Ridgeway (different types of cases obviously though).

So, she keeps him there in the house with him overnight (garage? blanket? box...) while she thinks about what to do with him (likely getting very high/drunk). Maybe cleaning up during this time and trying to come up with her story.

She maybe decides that it would not be good to dispose of him during daylight for fear of being seen, so goes for a drive in the early morning hours before daylight (what time was sunrise?).

She then comes home and sleeps, or cleans up. Then calls 911.

This is one rough theory of how it could gave gone down imo, assuming there was no other man present.

(Hey, what if she's a lesbian/bisexual? Lol...maybe she's seeing a other woman haha)

Theory B would be, assuming she was alone, is that something happened in the morning.

As for the shoes, maybe that comment was made because LE clearly saw (and EG indicated as such) that Lucas' shoes were home...but still, why "running" specifically?

I agree with much of your possible scenario.

But I have one slight alteration----I don't think he was killed in the home or in the vehicle.

I think it is like you described, she returns from OG, becomes very angry with poor Lucas, as usual. Maybe because he was seen by someone home alone, or maybe because he didn't finish whatever chores she listed for him to do, or maybe he fixed himself some food and she was angry--or maybe she just hated him and felt like beating him.... :cry:

But I think that she hit him or kicked him a few times, and then realized he was going to have black eyes and major injuries by morning. And with the current issues with CPS over JH hitting her son, and her custody issues, she could not allow anyone to see Lucas with those new injuries.

If he had been killed at the home, I think cadaver dogs would have hit on the house and vehicle. Or other evidence would have been found.

I think he was badly hurt, but she put him in the car in the middle of the night, and drove him somewhere secluded, and finished the vile assault there. He could be anywhere...

I wish we could find him because I believe she could be tied to this horrible crime because she is not that smart. I know she slipped up somewhere, somehow. It is just a matter of time...

I don't know how we are supposed to refer to her, but I will only refer to her as EG. She doesn't deserve that, but all my other ideas would put me in time out.
I have a few explicit words for her myself...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Has anyone read where Emily Glass is no longer suppose to be called or referred to as "stepmom'' but referred to as "fiancé"? (I guess this would go along with not referring to EG as common law wife or wife).

I do not know if this was media or family or whomever deciding the correct term for Emily Glass. Since hey were no married legally I would say fiancé is correct for now. read it recently and now cannot find that statement.

I can understand that she is not a 'step mom' because there was no marriage, even if she considers it common law because it has not been documented by the court in anything I have read.

Do you have a link for this? They were engaged at one point, but were not at the time Lucas went missing.

But I have one slight alteration----I don't think he was killed in the home or in the vehicle.

I think it is like you described, she returns from OG, becomes very angry with poor Lucas, as usual. Maybe because he was seen by someone home alone, or maybe because he didn't finish whatever chores she listed for him to do, or maybe he fixed himself some food and she was angry--or maybe she just hated him and felt like beating him.... :cry:

But I think that she hit him or kicked him a few times, and then realized he was going to have black eyes and major injuries by morning. And with the current issues with CPS over JH hitting her son, and her custody issues, she could not allow anyone to see Lucas with those new injuries.

If he had been killed at the home, I think cadaver dogs would have hit on the house and vehicle. Or other evidence would have been found.

I think he was badly hurt, but she put him in the car in the middle of the night, and drove him somewhere secluded, and finished the vile assault there. He could be anywhere...

I wish we could find him because I believe she could be tied to this horrible crime because she is not that smart. I know she slipped up somewhere, somehow. It is just a matter of time...

But we don’t know what dogs were used - other than Blue - nor has LE said what the dogs did or didn’t hit on correct? And LE hasn’t said what evidence they have or haven’t found, just that they haven’t found Lucas...

But we don&#8217;t know what dogs were used - other than Blue - nor has LE said what the dogs did or didn&#8217;t hit on correct? And LE hasn&#8217;t said what evidence they have or haven&#8217;t found, just that they haven&#8217;t found Lucas...

We don't know what dogs were used. But I do think they checked the home for the scent of dead bodies. They had plenty of time to do so.

They just may not have released or leaked any of the info.

I think I read the term “single woman” and “alleged father” in documents but nothing referring to a legal relationship.

Was also informed she has a public defender. Those attorneys are slammed with cases so it will be a long time before she goes to trial.

She has a court appointed attorney, not a public defender.

I don’t believe we have been told what the dogs picked up

Do you have a link for this? They were engaged at one point, but were not at the time Lucas went missing.

That's interesting. Obviously they were still together as a couple. They had a young daughter and one on the way.

They posted that about EG on a Facebook site for finding Lucas. I don't think you are allowed to link that on here. Someone else would get away with it maybe but I certainly wouldn't.

SBBM
I found it. It's actually PB's article in the Missing Pieces FB page.

"....We have tried to remain impartial about the events surrounding Lucas&#8217; disappearance, and while nobody has yet been charged with his disappearance, it certainly appears as if Lucas suffered severe abuse at the hands of his father&#8217;s girlfriend, Emily Glass (we will no longer refer to her as Lucas&#8217; stepmother). This statement by Lucas illustrates the sadness and fear this sweet boy had to endure: &#8220;It was reported that when asked about his bruises, all Lucas would say is that (Glass) 'doesn&#8217;t like me any more.&#8217;&#8221;.....

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1805976239708546

She has a court appointed attorney, not a public defender.
Sometimes when it is going to be a big case ( especially a murder ) the court will appoint another attorney to take the case. My cousin is a DA. This would not of been done for a simple child endangerment case. This was done also with my sisters murderer because it was a death penalty case. Even though they are indigent. ( with no ability to pay )

I believe a lot more is going to come out.

Or Zannie the Nanny. I wouldn't put anything past this not Stepmother, but Girlfriend. Who suddenly claims he's her baby boy, and she would never hurt him.
She can't keep her lies straight.
How anyone can stand by her is beyond me. It really makes go hmmmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon