Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would struggle to tell you what I wore yesterday...let alone any other person. [emoji23]

Just thinking out loud...

Lol. I can't even tell you what I have on now. Something without much color. ��

I would struggle to tell you what I wore yesterday...let alone any other person. [emoji23]

Just thinking out loud...
Me too lol...
My days and nights always become mixed and almost invariably go on for almost 24 hours.
I have to live out of packed bags of all kinds.
Love it but my "fashion sense" varies depending on the circumstances :blushing:

I wonder if he was in a pull up when the LL saw him. If I remember correctly EG said Lucas was sleeping when they left to go to OG. So he must have had a pull up on then too if she's consistent. That might be why she mentioned the pull up.......because the LL saw him in one. I wonder what else he was wearing when the LL saw him. I have a feeling whatever she did to Lucas she did that day when she came home from OG.

FLA also said he did NOT take naps with them. EVER. Which in my opinion speaks volumes about her "explanation" Praying LE has way more going on behind the scenes that we do not know about.

Lol. I can't even tell you what I have on now. Something without much color. ��

Seriously, same here. Other than my work uniform, which is the same most days when I work, that would be all that I would remember. My kids are all adults now- the only one I'd know for sure is my son when he works- I'd know the colors and the pants, but not the brand of the pants. The shirt color might slightly change, but I know they are blue- sometimes he wear a short sleeve navy shirt, some days, a lighter color blue long sleeve. That's what I would remember. My oldest daughter lives in another state, so I' d be no help there. Some days I see my youngest before her or I head out to work, I may remember colors, but describe certain clothing? Maybe some items I could, as she wears some pretty awesome clothes, but some details I might miss, especially which shoes she has on. I never really notice their shoes.

My husband half the time can't remember what he did with his keys, wallet or phone, you think he'd remember what my adult children or I would be wearing the last time he saw us? Even giving him a multiple choice questionaire wouldn't help! :lol:

Some people are really awesome with photographic memory and do remember details like this (my youngest daughter is amazing with this kind of memory I wish I had!). Me? I hate to admit it, I am oblivious. Something really has to stand out for me to remember clothing. I'm more a verbal person and I can remember a sighting of a person and where, but ask me about their clothes or what type of car they drive, and you lose me. I don't know car makes- just colors, and whether it's a truck, small car or big car, haha.

You know this talk about us sometimes not knowing what we were wearing must less others makes me realize once again how unreliable actual witnesses are.
Circumstantial evidence is most always the way to go.
With jurors exposed to the "CSI" effect they may expect direct witnesses but they have also become more intuned with forensics etc.
This may be vital in Lucas' case.

ETA added a link for anyone with time to read it:
https://supreme.findlaw.com/legal-commentary/how-reliable-is-eyewitness-testimony.html
RSBM: "The conventional wisdom, particularly among non-lawyers, is that circumstantial evidence is generally less reliable than eyewitness testimony. People sometimes say that a case is "only circumstantial" to mean that the evidence is weak. A strong case, according to this view, includes the testimony of an eyewitness.In fact, contrary to popular opinion, circumstantial evidence is often extremely reliable. Blood of the victim that makes a DNA match with blood found on the defendant's clothing, credit card records that place the defendant at the scene of the crime, and ballistics analysis that shows a bullet removed from the victim to have been fired from the defendant's gun are all forms of circumstantial evidence. Yet, in the absence of a credible allegation of police tampering, such evidence is usually highly reliable and informative."
:moo:

FLA also said he did NOT take naps with them. EVER. Which in my opinion speaks volumes about her "explanation" Praying LE has way more going on behind the scenes that we do not know about.

Another thing that struck me there, is FLA said he attended afternoon pre-k which is from 1-4:30 I believe so, when were they ‘always’ taking a nap? EG said in the interview they took a nap like they always do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure how the whole PI thing works, but I don't think a PI could even talk to EG if her lawyer says no go. PI can't get phone records, search warrants and such I don't think, I am not sure what a PI can do that LE hasn't done. Maybe I just don't understand how the whole PI thing works.

2 reasons that someone might want to hire a PI in this case---

1--- if a friend or family of EG, thought she was innocent, and they wanted someone to start exploring other scenarios, other suspects, as her defense in any upcoming trial....

2---If someone thought that LE was not working hard enough to uncover what happened, and they needed extra help...

I am not seeing either of the above as being true in this case

I don't know at all, but maybe JH is beginning to believe that LE, the press and locals aren't doing enough to find Lucas.
Seems that way to me.
By his latest public postings that have been linked previously {and I don't want to rehash them again.}:thinking:
Just musing.
jmo

Another thing that struck me there, is FLA said he attended afternoon pre-k which is from 1-4:30 I believe so, when were they ‘always’ taking a nap? EG said in the interview they took a nap like they always do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the same thing that I thought. I believe I even speculated on it threads ago. FLA says Lucas never takes naps, Lucas would normally be at school during her alleged nap hours, Emily wasn't taking a nap around 3 the day before Lucas disappeared, she was in the garage smoking bowls planning to go to OG. I don't believe the nap story even a little bit.

So, in a nutshell.....EG was appointed an attorney chosen by the court, not a public defender who works for the state, but an atty. in private practice that the court will pay by the hour. And, this firm may have been chosen because of their expertise in criminal cases and it is anticipated with EG there will be further very serious criminal charges regarding Lucas, that she will need effective counsel and that an appeal might not go thru should she be convicted. Do I have it right?

I am not understanding. If EG is ever charged for Lucas, it will be an entirely different case. Wouldn't it be a different attorney?

Wish LE would go ahead and formally file more serious charges on her.

Have their been any lie detector tests administered by LE for anyone?

If not then I believe both should allow that as a good faith measure and it will help LE focus where it needs to be. This is what Marc Klaas said about him having to give a lie detector test.

"I’ve been there. I have to wake up with the memories of my own dead child every day of my life. But I knew early on that the best way to help bring justice to Polly’s situation was to be as transparent as I possibly could be with the cops and with law enforcement"

"I was completely open with them. I was completely open with the media, and I took a polygraph. And it’s frightening. I mean, you hear the stories from the defense attorneys, that polygraphs can be manipulated, etc. But I had to put all that aside, because the only thing that mattered was bringing my child home. And the only way that was going to be accomplished, in my mind, was to eliminate myself from suspicion. So that’s what I did."

http://www.newsweek.com/polly-klaass-father-jonbenet-suspect-109049

That's the same thing that I thought. I believe I even speculated on it threads ago. FLA says Lucas never takes naps, Lucas would normally be at school during her alleged nap hours, Emily wasn't taking a nap around 3 the day before Lucas disappeared, she was in the garage smoking bowls planning to go to OG. I don't believe the nap story even a little bit.
I agree with your smoking bowls comment. I'm not going further yet until I fact check but I believe I read earlier up thread that Lucas had been absent from school days before. I believe from EG's comment and thinking backwards, she probably regularly put him "down" for a nap. I also wonder how often she left Lucas the demanded responsibility of watching his little sister while she was busy "cleaning" and smoking bowls.

I am not understanding. If EG is ever charged for Lucas, it will be an entirely different case. Wouldn't it be a different attorney?

Im with you and I think charges would help solve this case. Im hoping LE has other evidence that she has been lying to LE about other things and I am hoping they have evidence enough to charge her with more serious charges related to Lucas disappearance. Abduction is what I have seen used in other cases where the body has not been found.

I think it will help the case move forward if this extra pressure is put upon her. Its going to take something drastic like that to begin to gain developments.
All JMO

I agree with your smoking bowls comment. I'm not going further yet until I fact check but I believe I read earlier up thread that Lucas had been absent from school days before. I believe from EG's comment and thinking backwards, she probably regularly put him "down" for a nap. I also wonder how often she left Lucas the demanded responsibility of watching his little sister while she was busy "cleaning" and smoking bowls.

Yes he had been absent for 8 days. But that still wouldn't be something they "always do" just because he was out of school for a few days. Also, they had just moved in to this house. I doubt anyone but the baby had much of a chance to take a nap. IMO. Also, saying that you always do a particular thing means that it is part of your daily routine. "We took a nap like we always do". That suggests a routine and with Lucas normally being in school those hours it makes me believe that laying down for a nap just wasn't something they always do. Of course this is just my opinion.

Im with you and I think charges would help solve this case. Im hoping LE has other evidence that she has been lying to LE about other things and I am hoping they have evidence enough to charge her with more serious charges related to Lucas disappearance. Abduction is what I have seen used in other cases where the body has not been found.

I think it will help the case move forward if this extra pressure is put upon her. Its going to take something drastic like that to begin to gain developments.
All JMO

Just curious why you think more charges would help solve the case?

Thanks to the posters who explained how to link a page to this site.

Even retired I promise to learn something new everyday. Happy and grateful for your kind help.

Earlier in thread is the law that required PI S TO BE LICENSED IN THE STATE WHICH THEY WORK. Not sure if they were licensed where many investigations were located. Also might help you to google name of PI company.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member