Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FLA has already told us previously he did not wear a Pull Up when he was with them, at least.

Just thinking out loud...
Just wanted to clear this up because I probably wasn't clear in the beginning.

Yes, he has accidents at night so he does wear a pull up with this side of the family.

What he doesn't do here is nap. Ever.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Just checking in. Hope we get answers on this sweet boy. Where are you Lucas?

JH addressed why they can’t hire a local PI in a post on SM but not on his own page so I don’t know if I can share it here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klein isn't licensed in Kansas so they are going to have to figure something out if they want to hire a PI. It's going to cause more problems down the road if they use a PI not licensed in their state. And if none of the PIs who are licensed in Kansas will take this case, that should tell the family and the public something. PIs don't work for free (generally), so if they are turning down a prospective case, they must believe that there's nothing additional they could uncover that LE hasn't already found. IMO

Yes, he has accidents at night so he does wear a pull up with this side of the family.

That is what I was confused about..thanks for clearing that up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for clarifying. My apologies if I misunderstood before. Thinking of you and your family in this hard time, and hoping everyday you have answers and justice.

$5K is a *lot* of money. And if EG violates the terms of the bond then bye-bye $5K.
There are other charges on the warrant that haven't been executed yet. It'd be bye-bye $5k before she left the jail. They'd rearrested her and apply one of the other charges, and she'd be right back in there with another charge. It doesn't make sense for anyone to spend the $$ when it won't get her released.

Some private detectives are much better than others. It's a legitimate concern that I've had as well. My understanding and observation of cases where Klein has been involved indicates to me that Klein is a good PI. There have been some complaints, but in his line of work that is probably not unusual.

On the other hand, there was a PI in the Mickey Shunick case who really was nothing but a pain to LE and was basically interfering in their investigation. That PI may have had good intentions, but he wasn't helping the case and he may have given Mickey's family false hope. Meanwhile, LE was persistently solving the case behind the scenes.

Other posters have said that Klein is not licensed in Kansas to work as a PI. I think that's a pretty big concern. IMO, if JH or anyone else wants to hire a PI, they really need to find a reputable PI who is licensed in Kansas. Otherwise, I think they might be wasting their money.

A waste of OUR money. Because he isn't coughing up the money on his own. I would definitely want to hire a local PI but according to Jonathan, there isn't a PI in Kansas who will take on the case because they don't want to step on LE's toes. This has been a question that many have asked.

I also think that Klein would probably be a good choice from what I have read. But there may be other PI's who are just as good, a little closer and a little cheaper. I think one that is familiar with Wichita and surrounding areas would be a great pick. But period, I just feel like it's still too early for a PI to be brought in and perhaps the PI's in Kansas agree because it is still an active investigation.

Image and reputation building...
I could not care less about my image and reputation if I were in his shoes. I'd care only about every penny possible going to find my child. I understand it would be hard to know so many people are judging you, or saying hurtful, possibly false, things...but that would take a backseat to finding/saving my child and getting justice. Heck, I'd let someone tarnish MY name personally, if it meant saving someone else's child.

I am not sure how the whole PI thing works, but I don't think a PI could even talk to EG if her lawyer says no go. PI can't get phone records, search warrants and such I don't think, I am not sure what a PI can do that LE hasn't done. Maybe I just don't understand how the whole PI thing works.

JMO
Just to be clear why I think there is inconsistency in what she said he wore when she last saw him. Black sweats VS a pullup

When you put a young child to bed then I could see him being put to bed in just a pullup. No mention of black sweats from her in the interview 2nd link below.

What I think likely happened is when LE interviewed her and asked her what he last wore then she had to admit what she dressed him in, in case he is found. So she may have put on black sweats on him right before he really went missing. This is different than what she is claiming in that interview of just mentioning having a pullup on before going to bed.

Its just another inconsistency IMO.

Below are the two different descriptions of what LH was wearing last. Notice these two things appear to contradict each other.

He was last seen wearing black sweats, white socks and a gray shirt with a bear on it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-charged.html

Finally, Glass recounted the Saturday Lucas disappeared.
"I took a shower and he took a nap like we always do," Glass said. "I put him down for a movie in his pull up because, you know, he has accidents when he sleeps so that's why he had a pull up on. He had fallen asleep after my shower which is why I went down."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Ste...475174883.html

The crazy thing is that I have no clue what my kids wear to sleep. We don't do pj's much, we are more of the big t-shirt to bed kind of people. I can honestly say that even though I am the one who dressed my 3 year old for bed last night, I can not remember for the life of me what t-shirt he is wearing. I find it a little odd that she remembers such detail, down to white socks and a gray shirt with a bear on it. It could just be me and my mom brain though. I tend to be forgetful sometimes. Okay, a lot of times. The pull up doesn't really strike me as an odd thing to remember especially if he wore a pull up every night. I could tell you in a heart beat what kind of diaper my son is wearing because I see the same design over and over. Clothing is different though.

I could not care less about my image and reputation if I were in his shoes. I'd care only about every penny possible going to find my child. I understand it would be hard to know so many people are judging you, or saying hurtful, possibly false, things...but that would take a backseat to finding/saving my child and getting justice. Heck, I'd let someone tarnish MY name personally, if it meant saving someone else's child.

Thank you for saying this. I fully agree and IMO many others feel this way too. My name means nothing and if tarnishing it could find my child or any other child then so be it.

"I took a shower and he took a nap like we always do," Glass said. "I put him down for a movie in his pull up because, you know, he has accidents when he sleeps so that's why he had a pull up on. He had fallen asleep after my shower which is why I went down."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Ste...475174883.html[/QUOTE]

Rereading this, her choice of words is strange to me. “I put him down for a movie” and “which is why I went down.”

My husband sat at the table this morning had breakfast with our daughter, helped her carry stuff to her car that she had to take to school this morning. I asked him a few minutes ago what she was wearing - response jeans, tshirt with logo, converse, and coat. Now keep in mind that is what she wears everyday to school - so next question jeans dark or light, what color shirt, what was logo, what color converse, which coat - he had no clue the specifics. If something happened to her he would not be able to say specifics of what she was last seen wearing. Scary to think about

My husband sat at the table this morning had breakfast with our daughter, helped her carry stuff to her car that she had to take to school this morning. I asked him a few minutes ago what she was wearing - response jeans, tshirt with logo, converse, and coat. Now keep in mind that is what she wears everyday to school - so next question jeans dark or light, what color shirt, what was logo, what color converse, which coat - he had no clue the specifics. If something happened to her he would not be able to say specifics of what she was last seen wearing. Scary to think about

My older children, I could tell you what style they normally wear but I couldn’t tell you what they wore TODAY. Youngest I dress so I could tell you what he’s got on. Considering they’re usually gone without me seeing them, maybe I need to start insisting on a daily selfie...

That's what I mean. Specifics. I would probably be able to indicate what color a shirt was and exactly what kind of shoes but details like logos, brands, light or dark jeans, especially socks, I wouldn't be able to remember. It is scary. It makes me want to take bedtime and morning pics of all my kids just in case.

:tantrum:No comment or mention or even a question related to Lucas....
My heart breaks every time there is no update, though I continue to hope along with the rest of you day-by-day.:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
Back to reading all the posts from last night. :(

Thanks for clarifying. My apologies if I misunderstood before. Thinking of you and your family in this hard time, and hoping everyday you have answers and justice.

No worries. I know in the beginning I might have been a bit vague about information I was pitting out there.

My older children, I could tell you what style they normally wear but I couldn’t tell you what they wore TODAY. Youngest I dress so I could tell you what he’s got on. Considering they’re usually gone without me seeing them, maybe I need to start insisting on a daily selfie...

I could usually say what my kids had on. But then, everything looking stylin is my thing! My grandson lives with me and well, sometimes he just needs help with what goes together......or he might look pretty goofy for the day! :laugh:

The crazy thing is that I have no clue what my kids wear to sleep. We don't do pj's much, we are more of the big t-shirt to bed kind of people. I can honestly say that even though I am the one who dressed my 3 year old for bed last night, I can not remember for the life of me what t-shirt he is wearing. I find it a little odd that she remembers such detail, down to white socks and a gray shirt with a bear on it. It could just be me and my mom brain though. I tend to be forgetful sometimes. Okay, a lot of times. The pull up doesn't really strike me as an odd thing to remember especially if he wore a pull up every night. I could tell you in a heart beat what kind of diaper my son is wearing because I see the same design over and over. Clothing is different though.
I would struggle to tell you what I wore yesterday...let alone any other person. [emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member