Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the poor little soul had to cook his own dinner..

Had to stand on something to reach.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

maybe microwaving? Maybe she's representing he would climb up to microwave and sometimes fall off?
Maybe that happened once? So it's good to keep using?

PB said that was not his wording. However, spousal immunity does not apply in a case related to abuse of the child of one or both parties.

Good. But I still don't understand why she is referred to as Lucas' stepmother by media, LE, etc., if she technically is not his stepmother.

I'm so sorry. That can't be easy ever, no matter how long it's been. :grouphug:
He was convicted in March 1988 and the last trial ended February 13th 2017 last year and at end of trial he stood up and asked how many days he had to file for another one. It isn't over.

When he won a new trial and was sentenced again in 2017 it started the appeals process all over again.

He was convicted in March 1988 and the last trial ended February 13th 2017 last year and at end of trial he stood up and asked how many days he had to file for another one. It isn't over.

When he won a new trial and was sentenced again in 2017 it started the appeals process all over again.

That's terrible! The families just have to keep going thru it over and over. I'm so sorry. Can I ask what state this happened?

That's terrible! The families just have to keep going thru it over and over. I'm so sorry. Can I ask what state this happened?
Pennsylvania That's why I said it is so important how they treat EG and give her a good attorney. No family wants to go through those appeals and listen to what was done to their loved ones over and over again.
My sister was tortured to death.

Pennsylvania That's why I said it is so important how they treat EG and give her a good attorney. No family wants to go through those appeals and listen to what was done to their loved ones over and over again.

Oh my gosh! That must be terrible! I'm glad he got convicted again! :justice:

Does anyone know if they took EGs computer from the home and searched it for possible ideas of what she did with Lucas???

Just in case...( Caylee Anthony )

This would be SP, imo.

Possibility, a pair Lucas' underwear was found in the home, perhaps out of place or soiled. It doesn't appear she initially told LE about a Pullup he was wearing but did include his socks in the description. The Pullup was only mentioned after she was arrested. I've always wondered if they took his bedding as evidence or if he even had bedding or if he even a bed. She could have come out with the "cleaning in the garage bit" after cleaning up evidence. Do they have a washer and dryer in their garage?

Imo it would be SP to take any and all bedding, towels, and contents of the washer/dryer if there was one (as well as swab it, etc.).

Hmmmm...I wonder if had help with this post, moo.

IMO his page has had A LOT of changes. There are no longer any posts prior to 2/21, not that I can find anyway. Also, having watched this page since Lucas went missing his posts seem much more articulate than they were prior. I can’t link the difference now due to not finding previous posts. It seems like the page was scrubbed and someone else took over. Like I sad JMO!

Yes! I noticed this too and just commented about it. The writing style is very articulate, and might even be female, imo.

Eta: just saw this:

Some posts have been removed.

Please do not bring rumors here. For now, let's drop the discussion of who may or may not be controlling JH's FB page and posts. We do not know for sure that it isn't JH posting. Maybe someone is helping him with his spelling, but that doesn't prove that someone else is controlling all of the content on his FB page.

Drama from FB needs to stay on FB. Do not bring it here.

If you have any questions, please message a moderator and we will be happy to help.

:tyou:

What?? I'm at a loss here. Can someone explain what this means? How are the searches by LE and the community nothing? How are the charges against EG nothing? What would make JH feel that someone is doing something? Is that post still up?

Only JH can explain exactly what he means, but I would take it to mean that he's scared that the extreme focus in the early days has died down. LE searched for about a week, Texas Equusearch came and went. The investigation has probably gone more behind closed doors, so JH can't 'see' what's happening and that sometimes makes people feel that everything must have stopped, or almost stopped, because it's not what they saw in the first few days, the first week. People are likely to feel worried that 'their' case is being pushed down the priority list as information slows to a trickle and other big cases come into the police department and take up detective-hours. I think a lot of people get that feeling and end up saying similar things to what JH said there. The public often make similar comments and can be extremely judgmental against LE, people become backseat drivers, they compare one case with another (imho they often compare apples with oranges).

I don't think he's intending to be offensive with his comments.

My concern is how good are most private detectives? It seems rather hit-and-miss for a lot of money, some seem very shonky, some I'd expect to be better as they can be made up of retired detectives who have a very good history in LE.

But I can understand people in this situation wanting to feel like everything is busy and active in the investigation, and getting concerned when that activity stops being as ''in your face'. I think we need to remember to have empathy for relatives in situations like these.

You have know idea how many cases win appeals for not having effective counsel. That is one of the first things they try. That is why I think the public defenders office is not defending EG.

Its unbelievable the chances a criminal gets even when without a doubt they are guilty and deserve a greater punishment than they ever will receive.

(Almost everyone does try to pull that one that's why they make sure they have adequate representation.)

(I saw on a Forensic Files one time I think and it was stated how this is such a common and first maneuver as you mentioned, for purposes of delaying, appealing, etc. )

This is Kadoober's transcription of EG's jail interview. She says "it was actually pretty early in the morning."

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fAa1pXe_IXlv9WZ9uOizGk7X5PKrWLyr/view

(Hmmm...maybe after an allnighter tweaking?)

Search group not giving up on finding Lucas Hernandez

[....]

They asking anyone who has land or property to allow them to come and search.

[....]

http://www.kake.com/story/37980703/search-group-not-giving-up-on-finding-lucas-hernandez

"La Force says as the seasons change, the search will be more difficult.

“Everything’s gonna start getting green. Things are gonna start growing. Things aren’t gonna get mowed. We’re not going to be able to see through things like we normally could right now. So, it’s gonna be a little harder,” La Force said."

(Feel better, guys!)

Thanks margarita. It's been a long couple weeks but I am getting there! My brain is functioning slow (even slower than usual! ;) ) but I'm here, doing the night shift for Lucas... just hoping some news will come forth soon.

I know premeditated can be in a split second, but we are wondering if she planned this for a time, not that particular day. I go round and round about this this. So many variables. Was she doing meth? Was she bipolar? Was Lucas already dying and she couldn't get him medical help because she caused his injuries?

I think this is the case myself .

In my state (MI), I have NEVER heard anyone in this type of situation being referred to as a wife if they are not married. So if Kansas seems so accepting of EG being JH's wife, does that give them spousal immunity against testifying against each other if/WHEN it comes to that.

I hope not.

I’ve seen the link shared on earlier threads, but the short answer is no. Spousal privilege cannot be invoked in cases where a child of either is abused or killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO
Just to be clear why I think there is inconsistency in what she said he wore when she last saw him. Black sweats VS a pullup

When you put a young child to bed then I could see him being put to bed in just a pullup. No mention of black sweats from her in the interview 2nd link below.

What I think likely happened is when LE interviewed her and asked her what he last wore then she had to admit what she dressed him in, in case he is found. So she may have put on black sweats on him right before he really went missing. This is different than what she is claiming in that interview of just mentioning having a pullup on before going to bed.

Its just another inconsistency IMO.

Below are the two different descriptions of what LH was wearing last. Notice these two things appear to contradict each other.

He was last seen wearing black sweats, white socks and a gray shirt with a bear on it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-charged.html

Finally, Glass recounted the Saturday Lucas disappeared.
"I took a shower and he took a nap like we always do," Glass said. "I put him down for a movie in his pull up because, you know, he has accidents when he sleeps so that's why he had a pull up on. He had fallen asleep after my shower which is why I went down."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Ste...475174883.html

I just looked at the , for the first time, that is attempting to raise funds for a PI. JH (or someone using his name) has donated twice. $120 total. Why would you donate to your own ? Now takes their cut of fees, and you have less than if you paid that amount to the PI yourself.

Just thinking out loud...
Image and reputation building...

JMO
Just to be clear why I think there is inconsistency in what she said he wore when she last saw him. Black sweats VS a pullup

When you put a young child to bed then I could see him being put to bed in just a pullup. No mention of black sweats from her in the interview 2nd link below.

What I think likely happened is when LE interviewed her and asked her what he last wore then she had to admit what she dressed him in, in case he is found. So she may have put on black sweats on him right before he really went missing. This is different than what she is claiming in that interview of just mentioning having a pullup on before going to bed.

Its just another inconsistency IMO.

Below are the two different descriptions of what LH was wearing last. Notice these two things appear to contradict each other.

He was last seen wearing black sweats, white socks and a gray shirt with a bear on it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-charged.html

Finally, Glass recounted the Saturday Lucas disappeared.
"I took a shower and he took a nap like we always do," Glass said. "I put him down for a movie in his pull up because, you know, he has accidents when he sleeps so that's why he had a pull up on. He had fallen asleep after my shower which is why I went down."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Ste...475174883.html

It also seems preemptive to me, explaining something that will be discovered when he is found before it’s asked.

Jumping off another post, but in the same interview she said something about him falling when cooking dinner. I seem to recall, years back, a woman who poured boiling water into the bath, and then said the child pulled a pot off the stove... makes me wonder is that the track she’s going down? [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members