Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwiw, I get the sense that JH is coming around to realizing EG is at the root of Lucas missing.

I believe that EG has been diagnosed with bipolar, based on this fact being included in the Juvenile Court document filed by the prosecutor for the child-in-need petition (for the baby MH).
I don't think it would be included as factual without confirmation from some medical source.

Also, EG's ex said he "found out" about her diagnosis at their custody case related to their sons. It doesn't sound like this information was provided by him.

Feb. 18, 2018: A police detective interviewed the father of Glass’ sons, who said he had primary custody and that during the custody case he found out that Glass experimented with meth and heroin and been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, the document says.

"It (court filed petition) says Emily Glass, Lucas' 26-year-old stepmother, has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder..."

I am puzzled how JH couldn't have known she was diagnosed. It wasn't a secret.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

She had petitioned the court for joint custody and was working toward that end, so they could move to NM or CO according to Court Docs cited in this article
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like this was just to get back at her ex and take them far away from him. IMO none of her actions were that of a mother who truly wanted her sons back. She didn't take the court-ordered classes, continued using drugs, etc. I can't speak on what her relationship was like with her biological kids but if she has uncontrollable anger issues, wouldn't she be abusing them too? I've heard nothing about her being abusive with her own kids but it really makes me wonder. JMO.

Lucas's story is on KWCH. I see the searchers called them again. They are talking about all of the places they have searched (showing pictures of the locations) where homeless have been found and how they are going to donate items to them. There is a public search at the Aloft Hotel and if you cannot search but want to bring items to the homeless and leave it, you can do that as well.

I have to add. The searchers are meeting at the Aloft Hotel, just like TXEQ asked searchers to do, but this is NOT a TXEQ search.

ETA: While it is not a TXEQ search, a couple of the women were trained by TXEQ.

This is JMO.

From this article, I think it shows that she was trying to use Lucas and JH for her own financial and personal benefit.

It appears to me she was trying to get some custody back so that would lower her custody agreement $$$ with her ex. If she could have gotten partial custody back then the $$$ agreement to him would be lowered because she would have the kids a portion of the time. This shows this.

"In July, Glass filed an affidavit in Butler County District Court arguing she should have joint custody of her two biological sons, ages 6 and 7.
As part of her argument, Glass said she has “taken care of step-son Lucas A. Hernandez for the past two and half years; clothes, bathes, feeds, plays, teaches, takes to doctors appointments, etc.”"

It could explain how she may have blown up on Lucas after the LL visit. If she felt she was going to get in trouble for leaving a child alone and that would lessen or eliminate any chance she could ever have at getting custody back then he would not be useful to her anymore. He would become disposable to her. And she may have gone off on a rage against him.

I have a feeling she uses kids and other people as a leverage in her life and that is her main motivation in having kids. Which is very sad. She strikes me as a user. Unless someone is useful to her then she has no need for them. Ive known people like that before. Always called them "users".

If any of this speculation is true then how can it help us find Lucas now though. Gosh we need to find him.
I cant shake the feeling that someone she "used" in her life may have given her help this time.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html

Well, I guess he could have been caused to fall......like off of the kitchen counter or something.

Was the fall off of the “monkey bars” the same fall he took out of the cousins truck? That poor 5 year old took some serious falls. A brain bleed big or small,from a fall could cause black eyes, blood from nose, ears or mouth, or if small, may not even show severe swelling for a time- it would cause vomiting, dizziness, confusion and end with unconscious or coma- if this were the case, where would she have taken him if she were scared? Probably not a doc. Does anyone she knows have any sort of medical background that she could trust? I wish I knew what happened to Lucas. All MOO

I believe that EG has been diagnosed with bipolar, based on this fact being included in the Juvenile Court document filed by the prosecutor for the child-in-need petition (for the baby MH).
I don't think it would be included as factual without confirmation from some medical source.

Also, EG's ex said he "found out" about her diagnosis at their custody case related to their sons. It doesn't sound like this information was provided by him.

Feb. 18, 2018: A police detective interviewed the father of Glass’ sons, who said he had primary custody and that during the custody case he found out that Glass experimented with meth and heroin and been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, the document says.

"It (court filed petition) says Emily Glass, Lucas' 26-year-old stepmother, has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder..."

I am puzzled how JH couldn't have known she was diagnosed. It wasn't a secret.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

We really have no idea what she told JH when she got together with him. For all we know she could have told him she gave up custody to go find herself.
I doubt if he did a background check on her and I would bet when she had her court dates trying to get unsupervised time with them he probably didn't pay any attention or ask questions. Heck he didn't even pick his son up from school when he was home.

I feel like this was just to get back at her ex and take them far away from him. IMO none of her actions were that of a mother who truly wanted her sons back. She didn't take the court-ordered classes, continued using drugs, etc. I can't speak on what her relationship was like with her biological kids but if she has uncontrollable anger issues, wouldn't she be abusing them too? I've heard nothing about her being abusive with her own kids but it really makes me wonder. JMO.

Oh I don’t disagree with that at all. She wanted joint custody to make it easier for her to move im sure. It was all about her and what she wants not what’s best for any of the kids involved. Her ex said he had feared for his children’s safety that’s why he filed to have her visits stopped and a no contact order issued.

Her ex said he had feared for his children’s safety that’s why he filed to have her visits stopped and a no contact order issued.

Rightfully so and I'm glad they have such a responsible father looking out for them.

Deleted..

Sorry I don't know what I did wrong here.

Lucas's story is on KWCH. I see the searchers called them again. They are talking about all of the places they have searched (showing pictures of the locations) where homeless have been found and how they are going to donate items to them. There is a public search at the Aloft Hotel and if you cannot search but want to bring items to the homeless and leave it, you can do that as well.

I have to add. The searchers are meeting at the Aloft Hotel, just like TXEQ asked searchers to do, but this is NOT a TXEQ search.

ETA: While it is not a TXEQ search, a couple of the women were trained by TXEQ.

I thought this information was supposed to stay private.

Especially a nap two days in a row, for a non-napper. One nap very rarely, maybe. But he was supposedly asleep when she went to OG, and then napping the next day, right before he went missing....that's not very believable.

Just thinking out loud...

It’s not believable for a healthy, thriving Lucas, but what about a sick, starved, or injured Lucas? It may have been a new development, a necessity for his little body, or a welcome reprieve from his environment.

We really have no idea what she told JH when she got together with him. For all we know she could have told him she gave up custody to go find herself.
I doubt if he did a background check on her and I would bet when she had her court dates trying to get unsupervised time with them he probably didn't pay any attention or ask questions. Heck he didn't even pick his son up from school when he was home.
Perhaps her background did not matter.
Maybe birds of a feather flock together.

Trained dogs join search for Lucas Hernandez

Volunteers continue to comb parks, vacant fields and countless acres to try to find Lucas Hernandez, more than two months after he went missing.

This week, searchers are using specially-trained dogs to help.

The Kansas Search Team is working with a canine handler from out-of-town and her cadaver dogs.

[....]

Cox and the Kansas Search Team have another public search scheduled for this Saturday, April 21st, at 8:30 A.M.

Volunteers are meeting at 9th and Hillside.

http://www.kake.com/story/38000657/trained-dogs-join-search-for-lucas-hernandez

Addiction just sounds terrible.
So, let's say EG had an addiction. She had just moved from Andover where she grew up to Witchita. One would expect her supplier to be in Andover, where she grew up and had just moved from. Gets me thinking if the 2 strange people that early morning were people sent to her from her supplier for a delivery. (If the story is even true) Andover is 17.5 miles to Witchita.
I wouldn't say she "just moved." They moved to a new place in Wichita, but they'd already been living in Wichita before that too.

Now that is a response I am happy to hear about...Maybe he is starting to realize some things about her. Maybe him hiring the PI will bring out more.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I wouldn't say "starting" to realize some things. I am sure the detective told him this early on...so he likely knew this before he spoke out that he was standing by her.

The picture sent to JH. Going through her phone LE saw the picture. Did LE ask her who the two people were? Did LE investigate and learned they are dealers tying them to EG and drug use? I believe EG made up the entire story about the two outside because the picture was on her phone.LE saw it. They asked, She had to tell them something, she lied. A drug deal could have been between them and if JH asked where she got the drugs she could prove it with sending him the picture saying she was alone and look who came by the house AND with me alone!. Something about this picture being just a few days before LH went missing. She could have been smoking drugs Thursday since she said the two were out front.. She has a melt down after telling the reporter in the interview about the two people, it is just weird how she starts crying with her voice going higher and deflecting off the subject of the picture.
Where has it been stated that LE saw the picture of the people?

Does anyone know if his school required doctor's notes following an illness?

I've raised 5 kids (ok, one still in process/progress haha) and I don't remember ever writing or needing a doctor's note to "prove" that they were ill. It was only required I call in and let them know. There was a policy that if the flu was going around they not come back until a certain period had passed (I don't remember but it was something like they couldn't come back til 24 or 48 hours after symptoms abated and/or they couldn't have a fever.

I'm guessing maybe it was required at Lucas's school, or times have changed? Because I don't see Emily going out of her way to send doctor's notes, forged or otherwise. If she did, IMO it was to look good for her as far as parenting goes and wanting her kids back, but more significantly that it was to try to convince Lucas' illnesses or injuries were legit BUT NOT caused by her. That is the part that is weird to me. Did one of them really say it was "consistent with having a fall"? Because that is very suspicious to me.

My youngest daughter is a teen and while doctor's notes are not required, I've recently been having them printed out from her therapist's office because she's having a rough time and therapy has been frequent. On the forms they type out they print nothing about why she was seen, only that she had a certain appointment with a certain doctor at a specific time. Maybe it's different when there are mental issues instead of physical ones though. Idk.

I'd be surprised if these doctor's notes were legitimate, that's for sure.

Lucas, I'm still praying for you and your family! Lots of love~~

This just made me think of something. My oldest daughter had cancer in 2015. When she was suffering from high blood pressure and massive headaches (before we knew what was wrong with her) she couldn't get out of bed because her head hurt so bad so she missed a lot of school. I sent her pediatrician a message through mychart and he wrote a doctors note for her to be excused from school until further notice through mychart. All I had to do was print it. This pediatrician has done this for me with my other children who are in school several times. Because he has been our pediatrician for a long time and he trusts me. I can't afford to take my kids to the doctor for something as simple as fever and diarrhea, unless it got bad of course. Anyways, I'm getting off track here. In Kansas, if your child will be absent for more than 2 days of school they need a doctors note. A sick child can not return to school unless they have been fever and diarrhea free for at least 24 hours. I've been told that because of this and because of the convenience of mychart that more doctors are writing doctors notes through mychart without even seeing the patient. If Emily had a doctor who trusted her or even a few doctors that she seen who trusted her, it would be easy to get a doctor to write a note electronically. I know it doesn't matter much but this could be how she obtained notes without a doctor ever seeing Lucas.

Please don't hate me for going there, but, is this an honorable person? I don't mean in terms of him saying Lucas was there- was there ever a past relationship between him and EG- a possible friendship or something?
We had a member (RoyalsGal, maybe?) who was local, and mentioned she was an aquaintance of the landlord and his wife, and she seemed to feel it was highly unlikely he would have been "involved" with EG in any way, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member