Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to undo all that has been mulled over, but I want you guys to analyze the hands from a full perspective. Here is the video that shows EG walking in to the video room, where the still shot of her hands was taken that we are discussing. Originally, I felt the top of the hand markings were shadows. You'll understand why after you examine the video with these thoughts in mind. I'm really just unsure what to think at this point.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article204719964.html

Here is a still of her hands as she walks in.
attachment.php

I am not trying to be smart, but how are her bruises relevant. She was arrested some time after Lucas disappeared, so even if she did injure herself, it would have healed by this day wouldn't it?

I am not trying to be smart, but how are her bruises relevant. She was arrested some time after Lucas disappeared, so even if she did injure herself, it would have healed by this day wouldn't it?

The video was her first appearance, 2/26, 9 days after she reported Lucas missing if memory serves. I’m not sure if that would be enough time - it would depend on the depth and severity of bruising and cuts I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is important to look at the days missed and the dates Drs notes were received at school. They are in line with times of charges I believe. That is what I looked at when I originally posted about it.

Moo

They would not keep her anywhere in jail near EG. She would be out. LE would be watching her.

My brother got drunk caused trouble so he would be arrested to be thrown in jail with my sisters murderer. Police dropped all charges and called my dad to come and get him when they found out who he was.

I am not saying her charges would be dropped but they would not want them in jail together plus if she is suspect to finding Lucas they would set her free for now if she is not the one to be charged with his death and if they think she might lead them to Lucas.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Actually, she was bailed out (KE) or rather, posted bail.

http://www.kake.com/story/37534601/family-pleading-for-missing-wichita-boys-safe-return

Hopefully this link will take you directly to KE speaking.
It’s interesting watching the background since this first occurred.
There’s a little white car parked on the garage side of the street. I never noticed that before
I believe a VI told us EG drives a white Acura SUV early on, so that wouldn't be her car. But it is parked so near the police activity that it is interesting...I wouldn't expect it pulled up and parked there after police arrived.

I didn't realize that DR was not to put on note the reason they were being excused.
Daughter sliced her foot on sheet metal required stitches. ER DR gave her a note excusing her from work and in the note it stated date of occurrence, the days she was to be excused from work, and reason she needed be excused was due to injury of foot requiring 16 stitches.

They're not supposed to do that.

Actually, she was bailed out (KE) or rather, posted bail.
Steels, does it say how much the bail was or if she posted bond? she has money available or a good buddy or family probably helped her. Wonder why that person or even KE wouldn't also release the jailbird.

I am going back to older MSM about the case, hoping a refresher with trigger some ideas, and read this: "According to Sedgwick County jail records, the stepmother and father were booked into the jail nearly two years ago over suspicion of disorderly conduct-brawling/fighting. At the time of the incident, around 2:30 a.m. on April 4, 2016, the couple were living in a unit at the South Webb apartment complex." (http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201392504.html)

I am curious who ended up watching Lucas at 2:30 am on this night in 2016 when both EG and JH were taken into custody?

http://www.kake.com/story/37534601/family-pleading-for-missing-wichita-boys-safe-return

Hopefully this link will take you directly to KE speaking.
It’s interesting watching the background since this first occurred.
There’s a little white car parked on the garage side of the street. I never noticed that before
Why would she be hollering it's ok come out. Wrong words ***** You knew he was afraid of EG. You probably knew he wasn't going to answer. He was already gone.

MOOOOOOO

Tears

Steels, does it say how much the bail was or if she posted bond? she has money available or a good buddy or family probably helped her. Wonder why that person or even KE wouldn't also release the jailbird.

There are charges being held over for "the jail bird." If someone spends the $5000 to bail her out, she would be rearrested on the other child endangerment charges she was originally charged with - she wouldn't even leave the jail. So whoever posted bond, would be out $5000 (you don't get that back), and she'd still be in jail.

January 23rd and February 9th are the dates, per the timeline from the Wichita Eagle, that doctors' notes were provided for Lucas' absences. I would have expected less of a lapse in time between KE's alleged identity theft (Jan 11) and the first doctor's note, if this is what KE's charges relate to. If you committed the fraud already, why would you wait a week to turn the doctor's note into the school? Maybe these charges aren't related to the doctor's notes. (JMO) Margarita, I really am thinking out loud here....haha

January 23rd and February 9th are the dates, per the timeline from the Wichita Eagle, that doctors' notes were provided for Lucas' absences. I would have expected less of a lapse in time between KE's alleged identity theft (Jan 16) and the first doctor's note, if this is what KE's charges relate to. If you committed the fraud already, why would you wait a week to turn the doctor's note into the school? Maybe these charges aren't related to the doctor's notes. (JMO) Margarita, I really am thinking out loud here....haha
Maybe she wrote some for prescriptions.

Wow. This camera would definitely pickup any vehicles traveling on I-35 which is a normal way one would travel if leaving Wichita and going South to Oklahoma. I-35 is the most logical and normal route one would take. Because its a good main highway going south to make good time.
Is there a way we can view footage from this camera beginning the Friday afternoon and into Saturday morning the day LH disappeared?

The nighttime hours may be difficult to make out types of vehicles but maybe not because there appears to be a light going across the highway not far from that view.

Also wonder if parts of it are a toll road and wondering if she had a "Pike Pass" for toll roads?

That would surely give toll area "hits" with exact times they would have passed certain toll roads. Even if no Pike Pass then it could be even better because it means they would have to pay coins in cash at one of those coin buckets and would have to slow to a stop at a lighted toll area.

Hope LE has considered looking into this possibility.

For us I dont know if we can access that camera for the dates and times in question. If we cannot then maybe LE has a way.

It sure would be worth a shot to look at this. Even if it is to eliminate possibilities.

Did EG have a bipolar disorder or ADHD allegedly?

Wow. This camera would definitely pickup any vehicles traveling on I-35 which is a normal way one would travel if leaving Wichita and going South to Oklahoma. I-35 is the most logical and normal route one would take. Because its a good main highway going south to make good time.
Is there a way we can view footage from this camera beginning the Friday afternoon and into Saturday morning the day LH disappeared?

The nighttime hours may be difficult to make out types of vehicles but maybe not because there appears to be a light going across the highway not far from that view.

Also wonder if parts of it are a toll road and wondering if she had a "Pike Pass" for toll roads?

That would surely give toll area "hits" with exact times they would have passed certain toll roads. Even if no Pike Pass then it could be even better because it means they would have to pay coins in cash at one of those coin buckets and would have to slow to a stop at a lighted toll area.

Hope LE has considered looking into this possibility.

For us I dont know if we can access that camera for the dates and times in question. If we cannot then maybe LE has a way.

It sure would be worth a shot to look at this. Even if it is to eliminate possibilities.
When GigTu first posted that, I immediately thought of our turnpike toll roads. I stopped at one one time, all I had were bills. It was very dark and I didn't know what to do and noone was around. So I just left. A week later, my husband got a notice and fine in the mail with a photo of the back of the car clearly showing the license plate. I was driving his car and since it was registered to him, he got the notice. Boy, did I have some explaining to do. I haven't looked at the mapping of Wichita and OK traveling, but we do have so many rural roads off the interstate. We also have several old Routes, like Route 66 that's rarely traveled on long trips.

LOL thats what I wondered also - but interesting one is dated back in Jan regarding identity theft
I am sure that wasn't the only time Doctors excuses were written either. LE might just know more. This school nurse might of been first to report it. Maybe they are aware of others. When was the abuse reported in NM? This would make it Federal if fake Dr note was used and it crossed the state line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members