Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think that’s very unlikely.
Me too PB.
I pray Lucas has not suffered any further abuse.
Enough is/was enough.
I am just beyond frustrated like everyone else here.
EG:gaah:
It's just too hard to even think about.
:cry:

Since I am outside of the US, I can't check this myself. For some reason I can never get any of the Wichita Gov site stuff to load, but the word is out that the Child Endangerment charges for EG have been upgraded to a Felony. Can anyone confirm this?

If anyone has a link to where to check this that's friendly to non-US peeps, I'd appreciate it.
I wasn't able to find a recent headline in Wichita-based MSM, unless it's buried within a more general story. However, I'm not sure if that would be reported on or not. Time will tell, I suppose.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I'm remembering so but could be a needle in a haystack to find it. Do you think i should ask a mod to delete that part of my post?

No, I was just curious. I don’t think I recall that detail.

I am a little confused. Is the cousin who stood by her expressing concern the same cousin who EG basically threw under the bus in her jailhouse interview?

“There’s been times he’s being a boy and playing with older brothers and his cousins. He gets bruises. He has had some falls,” Glass explained.“A majority of the time when he had gotten hurt and ended up with bruises, he wasn’t under my care,” she continued. “Because I would send him off with my cousins and there’s older boys there and he’s a very little, small boy and he could get hurt easily and when he’s playing with older boys who are like 10 years old, even though we’d say hey Lucas be careful. We had to tell him all the time you know, be careful.” http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/02/...y-lucas-hernandez-speaks-out-from-jail-video/

EG is basically saying" My cousins' kids are out of control. They are the ones who caused all of Lucas' bruises.

I agree she used her cousin. I went back to the cousins interview to try to see what lies EG fed her

"He does have a speech impediment, so it’s kind of hard to understand what he’s saying when he talks sometimes. He’s very shy if he doesn’t know you. If he does know you he’s willing to come out and talk to you."

Until then, she's asking for prayers.

"He has never wandered off like this before ever. So i mean it just worries me that maybe somebody got him to open the door for them and possibly took him."”

What kidnapper knocks on the door? Only one that has been proven to not have used forced entry. EG had to think quick when LE found no break-in to continue with her kidnapping lie, moo.

Just so sad 😞

I have no reason to suspect the cousin of any wrong doing at this point. She’s a pawn right now, but anyone close to EG naturally makes me suspicious.

No, I was just curious. I don’t think I recall that detail.
I would trust your memory much more than mine :)

Since I am outside of the US, I can't check this myself. For some reason I can never get any of the Wichita Gov site stuff to load, but the word is out that the Child Endangerment charges for EG have been upgraded to a Felony. Can anyone confirm this?

If anyone has a link to where to check this that's friendly to non-US peeps, I'd appreciate it.

This is what I found

http://www.kansas.com/site-services...7KA1GRLJJ5OJ6C2RFC79TQX3K38C0951S6WS1507XC4Q6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cousin in this interview is obviously distraught.
https://www.google.com/amp/fox4kc.c...r-old-wichita-boy-missing-since-saturday/amp/
Whether she got to really speak that much with EG before LE arrived isn't known to me.
I don't think there would have been much opportunity directly after police showed up but who knows who all EG called in that amount of time?:thinking:
And I am just going to sit on my hands in regards as to any other legal remarks at this time.
:moo:

This shows the same charges as it always has:

https://ssc.sedgwickcounty.org/sheriffinmates/SheriffInmateDetail.aspx?nameId=214693

Here is the statute:

http://kslegislature.org/li_2016/b2..._article/021_056_0001_section/021_056_0001_k/

I just have to repost this with snipped parts because it is just so reinforcing it all to me with a heavy heart.
I am beyond sickened tonight.
With the system as well as EG and also JH.
He may have been in denial.
Frankly, that's no excuse.:moo:
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html
RSBM
"[FONT=&amp]Updated April 17, 2018 01:40 PM
[/FONT]
The bruises on Lucas Hernandez kept showing up. Relatives saw them. The school nurse counted nine of them and said it looked like he had been in a fight. His injuries were reported to the state — twice." :tantrum:
"Glass, the report says, was thought to be targeting Lucas due to her anger with the boy's father. The pre-kindergartner had bruises most often after Glass and the father fought, the state's child protection agency was told."
[["March 2017: Someone saw Lucas with “temporary tattoos that were hiding bruises.” Lucas was reported to have been covered “from head to toe in bruises,” according to a report to the Kansas Department for Children and Families on Feb. 19, two days after Glass told police he had disappeared. The person said Lucas had a bruise on his bottom “that looked like the shape of a clothes iron. "]]
:furious: x 1,000,000

ETA: there is a complete known history of precious Lucas' suffering and the unfulfilled cries for help at the link...it is always tough to read :(

EG now has a Jackson-Denno hearing scheduled for May 11, 2018.

Here’s a summary about the type of hearing:

https://definitions.uslegal.com/j/jackson-denno-hearing/
353ba98353b4802718662802330bb35a.jpg

Was it stated somewhere that there was no DNA in the house besides JH, EG, LH and MH?

It was a rental, of course there's going to be other folks DNA in the house. Probably quite a few, especially since they had just moved in.

I think what someone was referring to- there was a news article in the very beginning stating that Lucas' DNA was not found in the house. Many of us saw this and discussed here and elsewhere. That's why it puzzled many folks, and it caused many of us, myself included, to believe that he had disappeared before Friday night or Saturday morning. It's still causing a lot of folks to think that the landlord had the wrong day, even though both you and FindLucasAllen have confirmed this several times. To my knowledge, there was never a correction by LE or that news site about the lack of Lucas' DNA in the house. I hope this clears up where some of these posts are coming from.

JH was very angry that EG left Lucas alone in the house when she went to OG.
JH also discovered that EG lied to him about Lucas's whereabouts on VD, saying the JO had him.
But he still doesn't believe EG abused his son? Who does he think did?

I think the reason he was very angry has little to do with concern for Lucas and has everything to do with thinking she was out with another guy. Same thing for VD. JMO.

EG now has a Jackson-Denno hearing scheduled for May 11, 2018. It appears as though her attorney is going to assert that her confession was not voluntary.

Yep figured that would be Plan 1.
Digging deeper aren't they?
Coercion is going to be a little bit hard to prove IMHO.
There's also the issue of excited utterances.
https://dictionary.findlaw.com/definition/excited-utterance.html
RSNB
"a statement that concerns a startling event (as a physical assault) and that is made by a person while under stress caused by the event "
" Excited utterances are an exception to the hearsay rule. They may be admitted as evidence even if the declarant is available as a witness. "
We all know what EG initially claimed was a lie.
What she "confessed" to was because she voluntarily gave her phone to LE.
:moo:

EG now has a Jackson-Denno hearing scheduled for May 11, 2018.

353ba98353b4802718662802330bb35a.jpg

*dumbstruck*
Whoah
Wow
What did she confess to?!
Surely her attorney isn’t saying the evidence on the phone was taken under duress or something?!
Whoah
Wow
Have we seen the court filing on that? Will we?
So many thoughts.
Sorry

Reminder:

Please do not sleuth anyone other than EG and JH in relation to Lucas' disappearance.

If any of their relatives have been arrested or are currently in jail, please do not sleuth them here unless you have a MSM link, LE link, or information from one of our VIs that connects the arrest directly to Lucas' disappearance.

:tyou:

:bump:

While I completely respect and agree with what you're saying here, the thing that gives me pause in this case is that his denial is not a new thing. He's been denying the abuse long before L went missing. Not saying he isn't in denial of her being responsible for L's loss.

I also get what you are stating about grief & what JH maybe experiencing right now. But, I am sorry his inaction from day 1 has me questioning his innocence & sobriety quite frankly. This was his little boy. What kind of a man would leave his only son in the hands of someone who didnt have custody of her own children & possibly a tweaker...jaysis! Are you kidding me?! Wake! Up!

What it looks like to me is that EG & JH's relationship was purely fueled by drugs & codependency, not love. My opinion, he failed miserably at fatherhood & protecting his only son.

If EG was on meth when Lucas disappeared. He could be hidden pretty good. Depending upon how high she was she could have had a meticulous & creative way of hiding him.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

*dumbstruck*
Whoah
Wow
What did she confess to?!
Surely her attorney isn’t saying the evidence on the phone was taken under duress or something?!
Whoah
Wow
Have we seen the court filing on that? Will we?
So many thoughts.
Sorry

Any defense attorney worth a crap will try to get a confession thrown out. What I find funny is that it basically means the attorney isn’t saying EG wasn’t putting kids in danger, just that LE got the evidence illegally. That’s huge. The judge will hear arguments on it and then will decide at a later date.

Thanks for the links. I can't view the first link you provided, unfortunately. Weirdly, if you use the Caspio database, from the link Anny88 posted, both charges show as F for Felony.

And WOW , that's certainly a development. What the heck did she confess to, that her attorney's want to have made inadmissable. That's HUGE!

Things are happening guys!!!!

It was a rental, of course there's going to be other folks DNA in the house. Probably quite a few, especially since they had just moved in.

I think what someone was referring to- there was a news article in the very beginning stating that Lucas' DNA was not found in the house. Many of us saw this and discussed here and elsewhere. That's why it puzzled many folks, and it caused many of us, myself included, to believe that he had disappeared before Friday night or Saturday morning. It's still causing a lot of folks to think that the landlord had the wrong day, even though both you and FindLucasAllen have confirmed this several times. To my knowledge, there was never a correction by LE or that news site about the lack of Lucas' DNA in the house. I hope this clears up where some of these posts are coming from.
I don't recall ever being told or even hearing rumors that Lucas's DNA wasn't in the home. If anyone finds this article, I would love a link :)

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member