Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
.. i'm sorry but i just joined in on here.... from FLORIDA.... so please be patient..... did LUCAS attend daycare ... i guess what i'm saying .... does the stepmother or father.... have a history with the law... that anyone knows of... i haven't caught up on the thread yet....joybell

Another odd Wichita fact. You go up only about 2 blocks from the family home and you're in Eastborough..... Super nice expensive houses there! Just a couple blocks away.

FindLucas,

We are here for you and will support whatever decision you feel is best for Lucas, your family and yourself. I, too, have greatly admired the grace you have shown toward all sides of the family. You are a class act; don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Please remember we can't post any picture without linking back to its source. Also, rarely do we allow random social media pictures. We have no way of knowing if the photo is legit.

Thanks,
Tricia

.. i'm sorry but i just joined in on here.... from FLORIDA.... so please be patient..... did LUCAS attend daycare ... i guess what i'm saying .... does the stepmother or father.... have a history with the law... that anyone knows of... i haven't caught up on the thread yet....joybell

In an earlier presser it was stated they did have a history with police. Did not specify what that history was, which parent, or if it was both.

Lucas attended Pre-K which we believe to be half days and now the name of the school escapes me! No word on his most recent attendance, they would not answer that.

Lucas's family, according to a verified insider here, moved to this new house just a week or so ago.

RSBM

Check the first thread.... there's a link to a msm article answering some of your questions.

thank yall so much.... this just BREAKS MY HEART.... LORD, please help LUCAS..... take care of this child....looks like along night for me catching up on this.... i had just heard about LUCAS a few hours ago....thank you all again...

It’s been very quiet on Twitter as far as updates go. But 48 Hours just retweeted little Lucas’ story which lifted my spirits. Many media outlets are answering the call to spread the word.
I just saw that freezing rain is expected in the area tonight. Where are you little Lucas?
https://twitter.com/48hours/status/965788103897243648

It’s been very quiet on Twitter as far as updates go. But 48 Hours just retweeted little Lucas’ story which lifted my spirits. Many media outlets are answering the call to spread the word.
I just saw that freezing rain is expected in the area tonight. Where are you little Lucas?
https://twitter.com/48hours/status/965788103897243648
Yep, according to NWS report, freezing rain is actually falling in some areas now.

Thread 2. *sigh* Still praying for a miracle.

Yep, according to NWS report, freezing rain is actually falling in some areas now.

Yes, I live 45 minutes N of there and we are getting freezing rain/flurries off and on. The forecast had the high supposedly being 59 today so I was being hopeful for a nicer day, but, unfortunately, the cold front came through early and we only topped out at 34. It’s 30 out right now...

I keep writing my thoughts and then deleting them. IYKWIM. Sigh, so I guess I'll just say that I hope to wake up tomorrow to see that Lucas has been found.

Hugs to you all and especially to you, FindLucasAllen!

:grouphug:

Yes, I live 45 minutes N of there and we are getting freezing rain/flurries off and on. The forecast had the high supposedly being 59 today so I was being hopeful for a nicer day, but, unfortunately, the cold front came through early and we only topped out at 34. It’s 30 out right now...

I live about 40 miles NW of Wichita and it's intermittent snowing along with periods of heavy freezing rain. I pray Lucas is warm tonight and not suffering outside. When this first happened, my 1st thought was the little girl, Jessica (?) who fell into the well. I sure hope he hasn't fallen down anything and is trapped. I pray he wasn't harmed by anyone, my mind doesn't want to go there.

I keep writing my thoughts and then deleting them. IYKWIM. Sigh, so I guess I'll just say that I hope to wake up tomorrow to see that Lucas has been found.

Hugs to you all and especially to you, FindLucasAllen!

:grouphug:

I've been doing the exact same thing...I have lots of thoughts, but none seem worth sharing at this point.

And I'm sending hugs to FindLucasAllen as well. ❤️

I am saying prayers for this sweetie's safe return. Stay warm Lucas

I understand the reluctance to be on camera, but it seems unusual that parents/family members aren't making a plea for help other than through statements off camera.

Hoping tomorrow brings good news.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members