Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. She says she wants to tell her side of the story. I hope that she is telling someone for Lucas' sake. She does look haunted. For only a fleeting microsecond, I felt a flash of pity for her mental anguish. It's gone now. I hope she rots.

40404c3f776b61bd5a3b2b876988c241.jpg

This shows that she was on something. These pics are only 5 months apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please provide a link to the source for each of these photos, per TOS. If you don't have a source link, the posts will be removed.

Just saw Klein on TV.

It reminded me, was the $28k ever raised? / Were they ever secured?

It's not even close, Ana. They've only raised 14% of what they need to hire him and the last donation was days ago, so it's not looking good.

Well I actually think with the fact that LE quickly stated they didn't think Lucas was kidnapped nor walked out on his own, I think they had cadaver dogs dogs which hit right away. JMO
But I'll bet if she took a stroller she got rid of it for that reason.
However, wouldn't there obviously be a missing stroller?
Not if a "helper" supplied the stroller, or it was older, and she could easily say she decided to throw it out rather than move it to the new home.

I have no idea how to post photos. I did drive on Woodlawn today past the park. It would be easy to access any time of day. For example we are at a bbq place to the east of the park. We could've crossed the street day or night with no issue getting into the park. Also a person could park at home depot and use the crosswalk. I'm not sure if this is helpful or not.

Thank you for posting this! This is very interesting! Do you happen to know how far from their home this park is located? It certainly seems easy to access at night.

It's not even close, Ana. They've only raised 14% of what they need to hire him and the last donation was days ago, so it's not looking good.

I think the reason why people aren't donating is because they didn't trust that the fund would be used for finding Lucas. Honestly, I wouldn't donate to it, either. Now, had it been directed to a bank, where the money would be used solely for that purpose if it was indeed raised, there might have been more donated.

Please provide a link to the source for each of these photos, per TOS. If you don't have a source link, the posts will be removed.

<modsnip>

The pic on the right is the mugshot (I believe) and can be seen here. http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

I believe pic on left was originally from Emily's own Facebook page?

ETA... Here is a link for the 1st photo. http://www.wibw.com/content/news/Mi...mom-asks-for-release-from-jail-476595823.html

HTH

Less than 10 miles. I have lived in Wichita for almost 20 years and my husband and I were both surprised by the size of this park!

Less than 10 miles. I have lived in Wichita for almost 20 years and my husband and I were both surprised by the size of this park!
I haven't "seen" you around before so just wanted to say thank you for being here.
I'm not anywhere near Wichita or even Kansas, so you locals are so important for those like me.
Chi :)

The enormity of the areas that need to be searched can only be matched with the enormity of love in the hearts of the searchers and helpers.

To all vested in this case, Lucas stands for Love!

All I know, is that in his field, they do drug testing frequently. Now, if you asked me if I thought he might be a drinker- that might fit better for me, anyway. I don't know that to be a fact, so it's just my opinion. Especially the bar tab scenario that they both fought over in 2016 or so.
I agree with the alcohol assessment. I'm glad you connected it to the bar thing. It helps cement it into my mind. Thanks. But they definitely did drug testing for roofers, especially since so many were labored workers on parole and just released from prison. There are ways around the testing. It depends on how well liked one is by the company. Supervisors are known to warn employees so they can buy the urine detox from the nearest headshop. You're right though. My first impression when I saw him, was he looks like what we call a good ole boy.

I haven't "seen" you around before so just wanted to say thank you for being here.
I'm not anywhere near Wichita or even Kansas, so you locals are so important for those like me.
Chi :)

Thanks. I dont really have much to add. I do follow everyday and pray he is found soon!

May I ask you locals if Kansas is flatter than Oklahoma? I just asked my husband and he said Kansas is flat but hilly. Are there are many hillsides?

May I ask you locals if Kansas is flatter than Oklahoma? I just asked my husband and he said Kansas is flat but hilly. Are there are many hillsides?

It’s flat from Wichita west. The eastern part is hilly. Some call the south eastern part the badlands. It’s very much like north eastern Oklahoma minus the red dirt. I’ve lived in both Oklahoma and Kansas and there are similarities close to the borders but then Kansas flattens out as you travel north and west.

Wichita is pretty much flat. The state gradually increases in elevation moving east to west as can be seen in this topographical map. (Green is lower elevation, Brown is higher) Wichita is in South-Central (eastern part of central) KS which is the really flat part of this map.
https://geology.com/topographic-physical-map/kansas.shtml
2843157b738e5b3e342484f6291cc2f7.jpg

Am I the only one hoping and praying Lucas’ family employs the same PI as Jennifer White (that PI found her body within 1hr of searching). I want closure for his loved ones and can imagine their pain and frustration cannot be quantified!

Am I the only one hoping and praying Lucas&#8217; family employs the same PI as Jennifer White (that PI found her body within 1hr of searching). I want closure for his loved ones and can imagine their pain and frustration cannot be quantified!

Thanks for that info, not familiar at all on that one.
Going now to look it up.
Interesting. That's incredible!

Thanks for that info, not familiar at all on that one.
Going now to look it up.
Interesting. That's incredible!

Her name was Jennifer Marshall Whte! Supposedly police in ER county and all surrounding couldn’t find her and exactly one month from date missing, after the PI took control of a search where SHE thought Jennifer was based on cell pings etc, she found her! It’s worth bringing her in at least to consult with whom y’all are using currently!

Pretty flat right there around the city.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I agree with the alcohol assessment. I'm glad you connected it to the bar thing. It helps cement it into my mind. Thanks. But they definitely did drug testing for roofers, especially since so many were labored workers on parole and just released from prison. There are ways around the testing. It depends on how well liked one is by the company. Supervisors are known to warn employees so they can buy the urine detox from the nearest headshop. You're right though. My first impression when I saw him, was he looks like what we call a good ole boy.

It’s hard for me to imagine intentionally dating someone with drug/alcohol problem when you yourself don’t imbibe. It’s one thing when they become addicted after meeting but otherwise (at least imo) I am finding it improbable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member