Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the family (as in, mom, dad, grandma etc) of Deorr Kunz hired Klein themselves? Or was it someone else not close to mom/dad?

Only asking as Klein is very open and honest how they feel about the lies told by Deorr’s mother, father and great grandfather. I appreciate his honesty which makes Deorr priority and if he is working that case because they asked him too, then I appreciate his honesty even more. It seems that his priority is the missing child. Not the person who may be paying him.

Anyway, point is, I wondered if he had been secured to work on Lucas’ case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We know EG has somehow convinced JO is involved and she as much as indicated her theory of the NM side of the family in her jail interview. Could she have intentionally sent them in the opposite direction of where he really is and where she thought JO was?

Does anyone know if the family (as in, mom, dad, grandma etc) of Deorr Kunz hired Klein themselves? Or was it someone else not close to mom/dad?

Only asking as Klein is very open and honest how they feel about the lies told by Deorr’s mother, father and great grandfather. I appreciate his honesty which makes Deorr priority and if he is working that case because they asked him too, then I appreciate his honesty even more. It seems that his priority is the missing child. Not the person who may be paying him.

Anyway, point is, I wondered if he had been secured to work on Lucas’ case.

Klein was originally hired by the Kunz family in early 2016 to investigate the disappearance of 2-year-old DeOrr.

The Idaho Falls toddler vanished in July 2015 while on a camping trip in Lemhi County with his parents, great-grandfather and a friend of his great-grandfather. There has been no sign of DeOrr since that day, and nobody has been charged in connection to his disappearance.

Klein was later fired by the family, but continued to investigate the case after being rehired by another unknown family member.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2017/11/private-investigator-philip-klein-withdraws-deorr-kunz-case/

Klein was originally hired by the Kunz family in early 2016 to investigate the disappearance of 2-year-old DeOrr.

The Idaho Falls toddler vanished in July 2015 while on a camping trip in Lemhi County with his parents, great-grandfather and a friend of his great-grandfather. There has been no sign of DeOrr since that day, and nobody has been charged in connection to his disappearance.

Klein was later fired by the family, but continued to investigate the case after being rehired by another unknown family member.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2017/11/private-investigator-philip-klein-withdraws-deorr-kunz-case/

Thank you so much. You’re a sweetie. That makes sense.

Well, I appreciate his honesty about each and every one of them. They couldn’t tell the truth about the simplest of things, so they sure couldn’t about Deorr.

I hope Lucas can get someone on his side.

We know EG has somehow convinced JO is involved and she as much as indicated her theory of the NM side of the family in her jail interview. Could she have intentionally sent them in the opposite direction of where he really is and where she thought JO was?

interesting idea. ik whether or not we consider EG "smart" is easily debatable (both her as a person and the definition of the word). imo, there are lots of ways to be smart and she does posses some skills that fall under the umbrella. imo her type of smart is more embellished by confidence and boldness so i think eventually, we will catch her but i also think she may be "smart" enough to concoct this type of lie w the logic you just presented.

Hopefully LE saw something incriminating on EG's phone.
Virtually every crime today involves technology and that is usually a cellphone.
Technological footprint. GPS evidence, the use of signals from satellites to pinpoint location accurately. Then there is cell tower triangulation (3 towers) it is possible to determine a phone location to within an area of about ¾ square mile.

Apps - LE use can restore hidden and deleted data: deleted history of emails and text messages going back several months.

The SIM, SD card in a phone contains a lot of personally identifying information that ties the phone to its user. It also contains contact lists of name and phone numbers. This means if your SIM card is searched, it's possible that the police will now identify and target the people you have in your address book.
The SD card contains photos and other media; it could contain chat logs, and other user-generated content. Not only can this data be used to build a profile on you, but can be used to map social connections between people you frequently communicate with, and they can unjustly become "persons of interest" to investigators.

This website has much information if anyone isinterested. Forensic conferences that keep LE updated on new technologies.

https://articles.forensicfocus.com/

I can barely read your posts. I am sure they are great, but the text is too small and hard on my eyes.

How much time are you thinking?

Thanks for asking, PB. Marking this post to elaborate further, at work but will reply tonight!

Have been multi-tasking all day so haven't been able to catch up yet, but the maryjane growing "league" of gentlemen/women is also now going to be on the lookout for cisterns, abandoned cabins, outbuildings, vehicles, farmhouses and especially for the odd {sorry FLA} discolorations often left on the ground after remains have been "changed".
They are often experts in scouting out extremely obscure locations, and I was re-assured to know that, as was usual back in the day, they are predominantly using posted land and Federal Forests, which prove so very difficult to get permission to search many times (I mean the privately owned posted acreages.....sorry no time to make that correction between the 2).
They will be tending their crops all thru the season.:D
As for the farmer's who grow a little on the edges of their crops, they are going to be alerted privately thru the "normal" channels.
There is also the point of view that may bring some comfort, that Lucas may be found alive out there under someone's care. Someone loving and kind that just wanted this precious boy.
From my lips to the Creator's ears I hope all day long.
Chi:heartbeat:

----back to playing catch-up hoping to read great thoughts of other ways to "think outside of the box" ----

EG bothering to think on 'what do others know about dead kids- aha they wander off and die to exposure or are taken & are found months/years later.

Victims fault in both scenarios according to her version. She can walk blameless from the tragedy, expecting 'everyone' to buy this bs; is ignorant enough as to the why & hows of forensics that she'd presume LE also falls for her tall tale...
We know the difference between where victims are dumped vs where they simply succumb to circumstances- and the homeless especially understand the difference due to public proximity

EG doesn't seem to be crying kidnapping in defence (but I don't follow the gossip-mongers, mayhaps missing significant conspiracies considering her cult).

Ah, another point to you; EG's atrocious acts appear to only occur in zones she felt secure enough to act out.
So no tossing a body off neighborhood overpass or hillside into canal/river, nor openly knocking heavy items upon LH around their abode either- because these areas aren't affording her that reassurance.

Seemingly significant hint of 'You Don't See This / Don't Look Here' hidden within innocuous excuse of 'Wandered Off'.

Her homeless or even criminal cohorts would've enjoyed an audience at her ears, regaling of brushes with the legal system & what laid them low by letter of the law... she follows the lead set to her, so as to appear part of the normal psychological atmosphere of anyplace she's frequented.

Looking into the cracks of that, will yield gold.

IMO she wanted to cast the blame on Jamie from the beginning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Someone shared already above. I’m on an old iPhone and last update made it so slow for using web. Gonna have to suck it up and replace very soon as even tapatalk is slow as a slug [emoji20]

No worries! Please post again if you need pics as sometimes I will already have them- I can also take pics of the parks when I’m over there again if needed.
I am going to have to replace my phone too- They are soooo inflated in pricing it just kills me!!

Have been multi-tasking all day so haven't been able to catch up yet, but the maryjane growing "league" of gentlemen/women is also now going to be on the lookout for cisterns, abandoned cabins, outbuildings, vehicles, farmhouses and especially for the odd {sorry FLA} discolorations often left on the ground after remains have been "changed".
They are often experts in scouting out extremely obscure locations, and I was re-assured to know that, as was usual back in the day, they are predominantly using posted land and Federal Forests, which prove so very difficult to get permission to search many times (I mean the privately owned posted acreages.....sorry no time to make that correction between the 2).
They will be tending their crops all thru the season.:D
As for the farmer's who grow a little on the edges of their crops, they are going to be alerted privately thru the "normal" channels.
There is also the point of view that may bring some comfort, that Lucas may be found alive out there under someone's care. Someone loving and kind that just wanted this precious boy.
From my lips to the Creator's ears I hope all day long.
Chi:heartbeat:

----back to playing catch-up hoping to read great thoughts of other ways to "think outside of the box" ----

You've covered *everything* necessary, thank you so very much!

:loveyou:

3 cheers for Chi, whom we surely couldn't do without.

Thank you so much. You’re a sweetie. That makes sense.

Well, I appreciate his honesty about each and every one of them. They couldn’t tell the truth about the simplest of things, so they sure couldn’t about Deorr.

I hope Lucas can get someone on his side.

My opinion on this will hold little credence since I don't know JH. But...I followed Klein very closely on little Deorr and I know his reputation. I believe he would be able to talk some sense into JH and we could get somewhere.

IMO she wanted to cast the blame on Jamie from the beginning.

I know I keep repeating myself on this but whenever someone mentions that EG wanted to blame Jamie my mind goes right to the WSer who made a brilliant point. Why not search around where Jamie lives? If she truly wanted this pinned on JO it makes sense that Lucas would be placed near wherever she’s at to make it more believable. This has been mentioned a few times but never really discussed.

I know I keep repeating myself on this but whenever someone mentions that EG wanted to blame Jamie my mind goes right to the WSer who made a brilliant point. Why not search around where Jamie lives? If she truly wanted this pinned on JO it makes sense that Lucas would be placed near wherever she’s at to make it more believable. This has been mentioned a few times but never really discussed.

They may have/ may be searching that area... which is a huge area... really it all is, a huge area... but search locations aren’t being discussed or disclosed at this time.

They may have/ may be searching that area... which is a huge area... really it all is, a huge area... but search locations aren’t being discussed or disclosed at this time.

Oh yes I know they are being kept quiet no worries there!

You are absolutely right!! I posted some pictures on the last thread from a quick little walk around our place, showing the typical terrain in this area. Just observing our place, it really brought home to me how a little guy like him could easily be somewhere on our land and we would never know it - and there are thousands of farmsteads in the areas surrounding Wichita. That doesn't even include the publicly owned areas. Lucas' Angels are an amazing group!!
I saw those posts and it was very informative as usual.
Bless your heart even having to think of our little guy out there on your property.
Let's all remember how Morgan Harrington was eventually found on that huge farm by the farmer.
http://www.collegiatetimes.com/news...cle_5dcd32c3-9d5a-50f1-95f1-f8e5b9920921.html
RSBM-
" her remains have been discovered at a farm approximately 10 miles from her last known sighting.------The body was found at Anchorage Farm, a 742-acre property located in southern Albemarle County along Route 29. The farm had not been a part of any previous search for Harrington. Lt. Joe Rader, of the state police, noted the large distance between the farm and the Copeley Road Bridge, where Harrington was last seen.------David Bass, the owner of the farm, said he found the remains around 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, while checking fences. Bass said the body was in a very remote part of his farm, and that he only ventures to that particular part of the farm about once each year.'

Note the distance and length of time between disappearance and discovery.
October 17, 2009 until January 26, 2010 :( And thank goodness this was winter in Virginia.
{for those of us who followed along her Mom Gil's agonizing journey 2-4-1 Morgan}
[of course that case was solved with the sad murder of Hannah Graham.]

Sorry for going a bit OT here, but I think it is relevant to look at these other recoveries.:thinking:
Love the way the thinking is going from the locals out there and sending my love as always from Tennessee.
Chi

My opinion on this will hold little credence since I don't know JH. But...I followed Klein very closely on little Deorr and I know his reputation. I believe he would be able to talk some sense into JH and we could get somewhere.

I wish to heck someone could, but I doubt it. The man is not going to back off from his support of her. Truthfully, I think it's a matter of them both covering up for one another, and I sincerely believe that this has happened throughout their relationship.

I think it's because it is a bit of a distance away. Now, that is not saying that she didn't do this, but she would have had to have had help, I would think. Also, what places of interests do you have in mind? Maybe there's a way to get a search group in that area going, looking in places that you and others believe he might be?

Actions speak louder than words, friend. If you truly believe in your heart and soul that this may be the case, start recruiting helpers that live in her area, get organized and start searching. I am sure others here will help with maps and destinations possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState