Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I'm leaning with her driving out about a half hour, maybe turning on a aking a dirt road and placing him there, only because I've seen this so commonly. Speculation and moo, and subject to change at any time, likely within the hour.

I agree with you. I don't think that she had a plan per se on what to do with his body. I think she just drove until she found a likely spot to dispose of him. He is most likely close by and hidden from view by something. I think she, like many others I've followed, has just been
"lucky" so far that he has not been discovered.

I agree with you. I don't think that she had a plan per se on what to do with his body. I think she just drove until she found a likely spot to dispose of him. He is most likely close by and hidden from view by something. I think she, like many others I've followed, has just been
The birds probably know where he is.

Ok don't make any assumptions please, but as we well know not all marijuana growers are evil people. In fact most are actually fairly normal people.
The outdoor growing season is underway in Wichita and Kansas in general.
I really think they should be on alert because they often prefer to grow on posted and also National park lands.
A tip can come from anywhere...
Don't shoot this messenger, but I will try my best to get the word out to them in some informal ways.:blushing:
[and obviously I am not aiming at or talking about cartels or huge growers/harvesters]

These folks normally have kids and a heart also. :)
I have not imbibed in many years, but the connections, people and places often stay the same.
Just saying...
:moo:

Farming is farming, Chi. It doesn’t matter what the crop is [emoji172]

hmmm.... :thinking: Have you been able to go in and find her? I'm just looking up her name, not the case #. There should be a way!?!?

But this page takes to "certain" dates (Criminal now has 5/6 & 5/7 only) and they are pdf files where you can't change the date. Sorry, I'm dense! :giggle: How do you change the date in url of pdf file? Or ?? Sorry to ask again! :)

Thank you Jewels and ScarlettLin for your help! :wave:

It opens the location of the pdf file
The address bar will still have a url and have a date at the end like ‘07May2018’ I change that bit to the date I want 11May2018 for example and refresh the page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had Tricia covered Lucas’ disappearance on the show? And the VI’s on the show? Just wondering if I missed it as I regularly listen in to Tricia’s show.

Not yet. It was discussed previously. I think we should revisit the idea.

As I've mentioned before, in many cases I've seen there is a significant time period between the death and the disposal. It would not surprise me if Lucas remained in the home deceased for a while before she got rid of him. Moo.

How much time are you thinking?

Are the gates locked where someone couldn't just open them if they wanted to and then reclose them? Is there maybe a guard at the entrance during open hours but not during closed hours? Are there park rangers? Are they there after hours? What time does it open?
Depending on these answers this just might be the perfect place under the cover of darkness to get away with all kinds of things!

I don’t know about this particular park
But OJ Watson Park for example has attendants during the day, and a gate that locks at night, and police on patrol swing through every so often to check and they do ticket people there after hours - this is true for most of not all city parks with gates and hours after asking several local friends who frequent different parks

I don't think its difficult to believe that LE and all the other searchers have missed Lucas.
Just from what little I know of Wichita and the surrounding areas (mostly from Google and some personal knowledge), it is truly like searching for that needle in the hay stack.
For the single string that unites everything in a very complicated tapestry.
Eventually, that string must be found.
We are all trying our best, which goes without repeating. :(

May today be the day, and I continue to hope against all odds (not knowing what the dogs may/may not of hit on) that there could be a very rare miracle in this case.
They have happened before and strike us thunderstruck in an instant.
Chi:beats:

EG's criminal conduct is well recorded prior to LH vanishing; the loose 'string' in this tapestry as it were.

Now the matter of needles is another issue entirely; we're not at leisure to look over her other victims and habits after harming them... this leaves us to consider the pattern of her deception, domestic violence, traffic violations, etc. which is a long and handy read.
This is not a creature of great secrets so much as 'damage control' appearance ploys.

We'd do just as well to go among her ordinary haunts to play 'hide and go seek' for what does not fit into our preconceptions of foul play... look closer into the thing that is expected to be where it is.

Well I actually think with the fact that LE quickly stated they didn't think Lucas was kidnapped nor walked out on his own, I think they had cadaver dogs dogs which hit right away. JMO
But I'll bet if she took a stroller she got rid of it for that reason.
However, wouldn't there obviously be a missing stroller?

Obvious to whom tho? I don’t know that anyone other than me personally myself would know how many strollers I had and type and color etc at any given time. It’s a popular gift, and while the big strollers are great for some things, an umbrella stroller is better at others....

How much time are you thinking?

She would have, at the most, 12 hours before rigor set in. Which would certainly make hiding him more difficult.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Does she want it to look like he fell and hurt himself (down a hole, in a well, off a building?)

BBM, snipped by me

If EG wanted to fake another Lucas 'accident' (fatal no less!)... don't we suppose she wouldn't want to waste an immediate chance to cry out to cops to corroborate, and play the part of damsel in distress?

If there is anything so pure about her persona, it's in EG's aim to be viewed as a benevolent being besieged with 'bad luck'. Eternally striving despite all accidents and odds.

Remember the beast which lies within.

What day would their trash day be? Have they searched the dump? She could have had moving boxes or items big enough to throw him out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It's been mentioned that their trash day was that Sat. morning.

The SM groups bandied about some 'witness' claiming something to this effect; it absolutely doesn't stand up to the MANY LE GROUPS ON SITE investigating or their tools.

Oh but oops, that's 'just my opinion'... :waitasec:

Completely agree with this.

She would have, at the most, 12 hours before rigor set in. Which would certainly make hiding him more difficult.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

After you said rigor I thought about something that another user posted on Sherin's thread that I found quite useful.

It shows you what happens to a body after death and at what point. I'm putting this in SPOILER incase it's too much for some.

cache.php

Obvious to whom tho? I don’t know that anyone other than me personally myself would know how many strollers I had and type and color etc at any given time. It’s a popular gift, and while the big strollers are great for some things, an umbrella stroller is better at others....

I would think it would be obvious to her "husband" and anyone else who hung around her, went places with her, etc. I would think her sons might know, neighbors, etc. An accumulation of people could describe her stroller(s) she used.

It would be SUPER awesome if someone local could give us both a satellite of the park for visitation and maybe photos of entrance and a realistic view of what we are dealing with here as far as trees etc. I know our searchers are working so hard to look for this little guy but (and not to go OT) but CA was found in an area that had been searched, (I believe). Is it possible she disposed of him in a garbage there that was tossed without realizing? (I surmise he would be heavy enough that I’d have checked this bag so my question is probabaly very unrealistic!).
Thanks for tick info PB! I had no idea you can be treated prophylactically to prevent lymes!

You can see this all on your computer, tablet, phone. Google Earth.

I would think it would be obvious to her "husband" and anyone else who hung around her, went places with her, etc. I would think her sons might know, neighbors, etc. An accumulation of people could describe her stroller(s) she used.

I think you’re giving people too much credit on their observational skills. I had several strollers over the years with my kids, and even now with just one child using a stroller I’m not sure anyone I know (husband included) could tell you type, color, or how many I have...
I know I didn’t know how many, types, colors my best friend had and we went everywhere together with our kids. Conversations of ‘oh! Is that a new stroller!?’ ‘No, just haven’t used this one in awhile’ or ‘yep it was a gift’ and so on....

BBM, snipped by me

If EG wanted to fake another Lucas 'accident' (fatal no less!)... don't we suppose she wouldn't want to waste an immediate chance to cry out to cops to corroborate, and play the part of damsel in distress?

If there is anything so pure about her persona, it's in EG's aim to be viewed as a benevolent being besieged with 'bad luck'. Eternally striving despite all accidents and odds.

Remember the beast which lies within.

I’m thinking that’s where the he wandered off part of the story comes in to play. If he just fell, why didn’t she prevent it, or help him or grab him or anything....wandering off maintains that ‘I’m a good person bad things happens to’ persona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member